Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Big Girth - The Downside

/pedata.php?username=kcee

Wow! I love that. Has my measurements and even my volume calculations! It’s right on the money. I am slightly over 8” girth at the base.

It was you entering the data Kcee, no one else is allowed to do that.

Yeah, I remember doing that, I just didn’t know there was a link like that to it. But, it’s been LONG time since I’ve been here. But, I’m back now.

Don’t mean to necro, but saw this and was hoping that Thickhouse or someone could write-up the upsides of big girth, as he mentioned in post #35…

Originally Posted by Thickhouse

Quickie Sex

Discomfort/Pain

Blow jobs

Anal

Sex under ten minutes.

All of these could be issues, but the pros outweigh the cons by far..
Quickie Sex and/or Sex Under 10 Minutes.. I’ve never had any issues and I’m normally 6.25 around when aroused.. Not a freak, but definitely not Slim Jim.. I carry travel sized lube in my car, overnight bag, and have it in several locations throughout my home; in a pinch, spit does the job..

Discomfort / Pain - When I ask; shall I stop. I’m generally told, oh god no.. Its good.. CAN you hurt someone, anything is possible.

Blow Jobs - I’ve had my share to shark teeth!! Sometimes, you just have to tough it out.. For me, its usually a good single that its time for me to be a gracious giver.. I’ve told some girls that it feels better if they just lick it.

Anal - I have to completely disagree on this one. You don’t start out with it, but its rarely been a problem.

While I can appreciate the obvious inconveniences and situational difficulties of larger sizes, I think I would gladly trade the insecurities, turmoil, pain, stress and fear from being on the other side of the fence for a chance to experience these great tragedies myself :)

Originally Posted by kcee
Yeah, I remember doing that, I just didn’t know there was a link like that to it. But, it’s been LONG time since I’ve been here. But, I’m back now.

Kcee, are you still fucking or your gains have.been ro great?

Others can feel free to weigh in of course, but my experience has been that the upside is almost all mental/ego. Most of my partners have reacted with a little surprise at first when we start having sex. There’s something very exciting about having a girl say something to the effect of “go slow”, “I can’t fit my hand around it” or “ease it in”. Knowing that it may take her a little bit longer to adjust to my girth has an erotic factor of its own. Also, having big girth but relatively average length, I’ve not once had a woman say anything when they first see it. It’s only when I first start putting it in that they begin to realize I’m large, so there’s a certain surprise factor. I can see the look in their eyes as they’re feeling it. Again, the ego stroke of knowing I’ve got more than they were expecting and being able to see their reaction. There’s the verbal confirmations which I kind of touched on above. I’ve had more than one partner who, after sex, just kind of mumbled “wow” and “big” repeatedly. There’s also the “her friends know” factor wherein after having sex for the first time her friends start dropping veiled innuedos that they have been told.

I can’t say that there’s any difference in pleasure received by myself or my partners because I just don’t know. My penis has always been this thick, so the feeling I get is the feeling I get. I’ve never had a partner tell me if it’s better or worse than smaller girths. At the end of the day though, I think part of the reason we’re here is for the confidence and confirmation that we think having a larger penis will bring. The point of the thread originally was to make people aware of some of the difficulties that may come with bigger girth. The upside is that if you’re looking for a boost in your ego through partners comments and reactions, you’ll get it. There just may be a trade off in the form of some of the things I mentioned at the start of the thread.

Of course as a disclaimer I always want to say that this has all just been my experience. There are plenty of replies in this thread and I’m sure in other threads with different experiences. What you want to do and believe is totally up to you and I wish everyone the best in reaching their goals and hope that reaching them provides whatever it is you’re looking for in your sex life.


Starting measurements May 31,2012 BPEL:6.4" MSEG:6.25" Base Girth 6.9" My pics

Short term goal---------------------BPEL: 7" MSEG:6.25"

My thread on the downsides of big girth: Big Girth - The Downside

6 inches, try being 7 12"

Since my wife and I have had two children, it is easier but none the less I do not get blow jobs, and for most of us men, going down on our wife’s or girlfriends is part of the foreplay. By that time, my wife can take my 7 1/2” girth and since she is only 120 lbs and 5’3” I completely pack her and she normally has multipul organisms in the process. So my answer is THE WIDER THE BETTER but at 7 1/2” of girth and 7 1/2” length is great to have except for one thing.. I wear out the crouch in all my pants and having this huge bulge in my pants is a big turn on for the wife. The best part is my wife pointing out to me all the women that stare at the bulge of mine.

Originally Posted by z06vet2003
Since my wife and I have had two children, it is easier but none the less I do not get blow jobs, and for most of us men, going down on our wife’s or girlfriends is part of the foreplay. By that time, my wife can take my 7 1/2” girth and since she is only 120 lbs and 5’3” I completely pack her and she normally has multipul organisms in the process. So my answer is THE WIDER THE BETTER but at 7 1/2” of girth and 7 1/2” length is great to have except for one thing.. I wear out the crouch in all my pants and having this huge bulge in my pants is a big turn on for the wife. The best part is my wife pointing out to me all the women that stare at the bulge of mine.

Let’s see a picture of said bulge :) .


Start (Oct 2010) NBPEL: 5, BPEL: 5.875 inches, BASE GIRTH: 5.25 inches, MID GIRTH: 5

(November 2013) NBPEL: 5.875, BPEL: 6.625 inches, BASE GIRTH: 5.625 inches, MID GIRTH: 5

Goal NBPEL(7-7.5)xMEG(5.5-6) (journal)

Picture of My bulge

Need to be more specific in your request. Is that a picture in my underwear or photo of my jeans worn out at the crotch. The wife after two kids, makes a difference in sex. She is loose, her request was can you make it fatter. Your already hitting bottom ( 7 1/2”) and she says it sends shock waves through her and it hurts, and is really a mood killer. Those who say they can control the length of their thrusting ,maybe sometimes. So I pumped up, each time a little bigger. Then with couple of years of work, I made that 7 inch girth. Then there were NO MORE blow jobs. But sex is now like it was when we were much younger and no kids. TIGHT. Her pussy grasp a hold of me and the sex is fantastic. My midshaft girth is 7 1/4” and at the base its 7 1/2” . So if your happily married and got all the kids you want, GO FOR IT. I,m trying to attach a pdf, that compares girth and length to a girls pleasure. The chart clearly indicates that a 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 is at the perfect or excellent pleasure . We will see if the host attaches my chart that I downloaded from a research lab

Attached Images
chart.png
(60.0 KB, 198 views)

That’s what I have been trying to get across here, we live in a dick obsessed society and most women love to talk about big dicks and stare at your package. Sure, some of the older ones on this forum will not get this, but then again, “the times they are a-changin”. And most importantly, who could blame them,? as they get fed the image of big-dick equals more man and better luvin by the media all the time.

It’s just the way it is, I’m still saying that self confidence trumps a big dick, but women of today will always be curious of how a big dick feels like filling them up.

Can’t believe I’m saying this, but bring on the bulge, lol. Will take it as an inspiration.

And this ‘downside of big girth’ seems to me like petty talk. Come on, as already mentioned the up side far outweighs the down side, on the verge hysterical this thread.

Originally Posted by z06vet2003

Need to be more specific in your request. Is that a picture in my underwear or photo of my jeans worn out at the crotch. The wife after two kids, makes a difference in sex. She is loose, her request was can you make it fatter. Your already hitting bottom ( 7 1/2”) and she says it sends shock waves through her and it hurts, and is really a mood killer. Those who say they can control the length of their thrusting ,maybe sometimes. So I pumped up, each time a little bigger. Then with couple of years of work, I made that 7 inch girth. Then there were NO MORE blow jobs. But sex is now like it was when we were much younger and no kids. TIGHT. Her pussy grasp a hold of me and the sex is fantastic. My midshaft girth is 7 1/4” and at the base its 7 1/2” . So if your happily married and got all the kids you want, GO FOR IT. I,m trying to attach a pdf, that compares girth and length to a girls pleasure. The chart clearly indicates that a 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 is at the perfect or excellent pleasure . We will see if the host attaches my chart that I downloaded from a research lab

That chart has been posted and discredited here many times. The author has admitted to making up all the ‘data’.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by z06vet2003
Need to be more specific in your request. Is that a picture in my underwear or photo of my jeans worn out at the crotch. The wife after two kids, makes a difference in sex. She is loose, her request was can you make it fatter. Your already hitting bottom ( 7 1/2”) and she says it sends shock waves through her and it hurts, and is really a mood killer. Those who say they can control the length of their thrusting ,maybe sometimes. So I pumped up, each time a little bigger. Then with couple of years of work, I made that 7 inch girth. Then there were NO MORE blow jobs. But sex is now like it was when we were much younger and no kids. TIGHT. Her pussy grasp a hold of me and the sex is fantastic. My midshaft girth is 7 1/4” and at the base its 7 1/2” . So if your happily married and got all the kids you want, GO FOR IT. I,m trying to attach a pdf, that compares girth and length to a girls pleasure. The chart clearly indicates that a 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 is at the perfect or excellent pleasure . We will see if the host attaches my chart that I downloaded from a research lab

How about both on the pictures :) .

I think the source of that chart has been debunked. Whether you, or anyone else, is in the ideal range I guess is just dependent on if your partner is enjoying it or not. Clearly yours is, so hats off :) .


Start (Oct 2010) NBPEL: 5, BPEL: 5.875 inches, BASE GIRTH: 5.25 inches, MID GIRTH: 5

(November 2013) NBPEL: 5.875, BPEL: 6.625 inches, BASE GIRTH: 5.625 inches, MID GIRTH: 5

Goal NBPEL(7-7.5)xMEG(5.5-6) (journal)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:45 AM.