Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Big Girth - The Downside

Xeno, good info sir. Greatly appreciate it. Questions: how long you been PE-ing? Also, what’s your girth routine comprised of?

Thanks in Advance,
JDF


I used to PE for my future wife. Not anymore. I do it for me. GET THAT GIRTH!

I truly had no idea until recently, when I joined here, that I was even remotely average in length or girth. I’m still having a difficult time wrapping my head around it


Starting.Bpsfl 8.25" BPEL 7.5" Mseg 6.5"

Current.. Bpsfl 8.75" BPEL 7.9" Mseg 6.25"

Creating a monster

Originally Posted by Troses

I truly had no idea until recently, when I joined here, that I was even remotely average in length or girth. I’m still having a difficult time wrapping my head around it

Oh come on you are not average are you kidding me ???

You’re very thick and long.

Originally Posted by swordsman
I’m sorry, but you probably shouldn’t be making up statistics and guessing. Somehow I don’t think your anecdotal evidence will lead you to any conclusion that anybody else can use. Whether or not you say 99 or most, you’re just making shit up.

If you understood what he was saying, she asked him to keep going. And notice how I said sometime soon, that Means right after, or it could mean 15 min after.

75% of all statistics are made up on the spot.


My name is sarcastic.

Originally Posted by xenolith
Another example of my experience not jiving with PE “common knowledge”…mrs. x has never been pregnant let alone given birth. She’s never owned a dildo. Mine is the only penis she’s ever seen in the flesh, let alone enter her. She’s never had a problem with the size of penis even though it’s nearly three times the volume that it was when it first entered her when she and I were virgins. Indeed, she has always enjoyed it very much…and continues to do so :D .

Having not entered any other vagina than hers, I don’t know if hers is “special” in some way, although I certainly think is! But, visually, it’s tiny compared to the several thousand (that’s a rough estimate :) ) that I’ve viewed on the interweb.

I think a lot of this thread is hoooey.

Anyhoo, another perspective.

xeno

I have to agree although I haven’t been with a ton of women I’ve never had a complaint of being too big although I do take my time which is expected. I can have quickies and stuff. My base is 6.25 and mid is 5.75 and the head is maybe 5.5. I’ve been balls deep in every girl and they took hard pounding at my size. I do pe for myself. If I were single I would simply pe to my goal size and if a woman couldn’t take it then it’s her loss. There are many really cool women who like large dicks out there. If you are limiting yourself because of what other people may think then I don’t know what to say. I bodybuild and do pe for me but my wife benefit from it. I just don’t like thread scaring people away from 6” girth when there are so many women who love it out there.


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

I read through this thread, and both perspectives on 6” girth make sense. No one here (I hope) has an incentive to lie, and there are numerous people on both sides of the conversation. I’d chalk this up to “every woman is different,” and each person can comfortably strive for their goals (under or over 6”) knowing that there is a girl for them.

I personally wouldn’t want any more than 5.5”, but if you are 6”+ and are enjoying life then major kudos.


Problem solving with fire.

Same

Originally Posted by Troses
I truly had no idea until recently, when I joined here, that I was even remotely average in length or girth. I’m still having a difficult time wrapping my head around it

Same, My large body (fat + muscle) made me think I was way below average for most of my life. Even when looking at pictures I took, it feels like an optical illusion. I’m losing weight though and that’s starting to change.


Start: Dec 2016 BPEL: 6.125" MEG: 5.5" (5' - 9" 264 lb)

Curr: Oct 2017 BPEL: 6.75" MEG: 5.625" (5' - 9" 245 lb)

Goal: 7.5" x 6" .......I want to win the dick swinging contest.

Originally Posted by kavemonster
Same, My large body (fat + muscle) made me think I was way below average for most of my life. Even when looking at pictures I took, it feels like an optical illusion. I’m losing weight though and that’s starting to change.

Thirded, 6’4” so I know the feeling, it really does throw you for a bit.


There's an infinite number of alternate realities Morty, and in a few of them I'm really into Jelqing.

For the people in long term relationships, just buy a realskin or UR3 or one of the other similar dildos that is bigger than you and test it out. If she likes it, keep going, if not, stop before you get that big.


Starting Stats: BPEL 5.5" EG 4.4" -- Current: BPEL 6.9" EG 4.95" -- Short Term Goal BPEL 7", EG 5.25" -- Ultimate Goal : BPEL 7.5" EG 5.75"

Originally Posted by Ddiggity
For the people in long term relationships, just buy a realskin or UR3 or one of the other similar dildos that is bigger than you and test it out. If she likes it, keep going, if not, stop before you get that big.

The only downside to that plan is she will grow with you so you may scare away from a size she might have adjusted to. I’ve seen guys post about gaining more than an inch and some girth and their girlfriend or wife didn’t notice. My question is the growth was slow enough for her to adjust without knowing. Now I think if someone gain an inch in like 2 or 3 months she would have to notice because that is a sudden increase.


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

Originally Posted by Rahman810
The only downside to that plan is she will grow with you so you may scare away from a size she might have adjusted to. I’ve seen guys post about gaining more than an inch and some girth and their girlfriend or wife didn’t notice. My question is the growth was slow enough for her to adjust without knowing. Now I think if someone gain an inch in like 2 or 3 months she would have to notice because that is a sudden increase.

I could imagine a girl not noticing a inch of length. Girth however…no way she would not notice that.

My wife hasn’t really noticed my increase in length. It was a somewhat gradual 1.5” gain over two years.


Started 11/2014 6" BPEL x 4" MEG (Ballpark #'s)

As of 01/2017 7 1/2" BPEL x 4 7/8" MEG

Goal for 2018 is 8" BPEL x 5 1/4" MEG! PE'ing Just Over a Year and Going for 8x6

Thickhouse, loved the read and your view on the girth “issue”. I loved when you said, “Teeth. You like them? Me neither”. I literally laughed out loud. Story of my life. Sometimes I can hear my partner’s jaw pop. As far as the quickie situation and all the various comments I read, I agree that it is all situational and personal experience/partner dependent. There have been times that I have to start really slowly and use lots of lube, and there have been times that it doesn’t seem to be an issue (maybe that says something about the other person? *Shrug*).

[QUOTE=djrobins]
At 6” of girth and close to 6.5” of girth after pumping”..

Is this really true ?

Originally Posted by June1979
[QUOTE=djrobins]
At 6” of girth and close to 6.5” of girth after pumping”..

Is this really true ?

For me it’s ~6.1” and 6.375” after pumping.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:24 AM.