Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Big Girth - The Downside

Read the first page and the most recent page. Some thoughts from a homo man who tops and bottoms AND has also had sex with women:

Let’s just say I “married well.” My husband has a big fat dick.
He also married well, as I also have a big fat dick.

That said…

Lube.

Lube lube lube lube lube lube lube.
Not all lube is the same.
There is no one lube that is perfect for everyone.
Try ALL of the lubes. Have a selection available if you play around.
(Read to the end to see my personal lube recipe.)

My husband and I are both experienced and smart enough to use our well manicured fingers and lots of lube. Not “working” at loosening or relaxing. Playing. You know, like for fun. Prostate massage, causing a prostatic orgasm, REALLY helps get my ass ready for his big fat cock. The first time I took it, I made sure he was on his back so I was on top and controlling the first 10 minutes or so. The first time he took my cock, same thing. Now then, after that “getting used to it” moment, after everything is all relaxed and excited at the same time, he can fuck me or I can fuck him, and I am telling you, *not gentle.* It is awesome. We almost always do it that way, because no one should have a big fat cock just rammed into them. AT FIRST.

Analog to a Male/Female Sexual Experience:
*PLAY* with her pussy. Clean, well manicured fingers and lots of lube. Make her feel good with your hands and mouth FIRST. Even for quickie sex, go for it, man! Get HER off.
Let her get on top and slide over your big fat cock. Let her take her time pulling you into her. Anal? Sure! SAME THING. PLAY with her ass. Oral? Well. Teeth. So, google “gummerz.” Seriously, they work and they help.
After she’s really riding you, THEN you flip and fuck her until you unload that seed, buddy!

My lube recipe:
1 part 100% pure cocoa butter
2 parts 100% pure almond oil
Melt together in a pan. Don’t cook. Just melt. Stir a lot. Pour, hot, into a glass jar and put it immediately into the fridge.
Yes, it smells like cocoa butter. But it is the silkiest most natural feeling lubricant I have ever found. AND it leaves all the skin surfaces feeling moisturized.
Some friends of mine love 100% pure shea butter. I have also used 100% pure coconut oil. Some mix of all four of these would seem to be amazing? I’ll try it and get back to you.
BTW, this recipe is also great for jacking, pumping, jelqing, and rough skin anywhere like feet, elbows, and working-man-hands.


I love my cock. I just want it to be the best cock it can be!

BPL: 7.5, EG: 5.25 (head) and 5 (shaft), FL: 5, FG: 3.5

I have 2.5 inch balls, and despite that I am on testosterone therapy for having a less than minimal score on the T-test. With therapy (which is an underarm gel) I'm right in the middle of normal. This was all discovered due to sudden depression symptoms.

Originally Posted by TheCerealGuy
For 99.99% of women, this is impossible. You try to wank one off while somebody’s busy practicing their needling skills on your ballsack. Most women needs absolute comfort to orgasm, only if you’re very intimate or she’s a bit kinky can you try going rough.

I’m sorry, but you probably shouldn’t be making up statistics and guessing. Somehow I don’t think your anecdotal evidence will lead you to any conclusion that anybody else can use. Whether or not you say 99 or most, you’re just making shit up.

If you understood what he was saying, she asked him to keep going. And notice how I said sometime soon, that Means right after, or it could mean 15 min after.

Originally Posted by swordsman
I’m sorry, but you probably shouldn’t be making up statistics and guessing. Somehow I don’t think your anecdotal evidence will lead you to any conclusion that anybody else can use. Whether or not you say 99 or most, you’re just making shit up.

If you understood what he was saying, she asked him to keep going. And notice how I said sometime soon, that Means right after, or it could mean 15 min after.

I seriously doubt 99.99% is an actual statistic ;) Then again, I believe exactly 84.83% of all statistics on the internet are made up.

My conclusion is a very useable one, and that’s that women who are hurt aren’t enjoying sex, unless they are into torture play. Slowex98 has a large girth, and therefore has to be careful during sex. When done right the feeling must be amazing for the woman, when done poorly it’ll just hurt. And then you can forget about bringing her to orgasm. It’s an enormous compliment to Slowex’s wife that she wanted him to keep going.

I understood what he was saying, anyways.


* 7 July 2015 (start): BPEL 17 cm (6.7") / EG 13 cm (5.1")

* 6 december 2015 (latest): BPEL: 18.7 cm (7.4") / EG 13.6 cm (5.4")

note: I study medicine, will be honest and skeptical, but I never mean to offend :) My picture thread: TCG's pictures, gains and rants.

Yep its either orgasm after orgasm. Or it is pain and no pleasure for her. So I have to take time and make her have orgasms before intercoarse because other wise all I get is tears and such. Instead of sounds of pleasure. Which is partially the goal of the process. Now as I have gotten more girth it has gotten way harder on her. Lots of stimulation and silicone lube is what helps her. On some days I am probably pushing 6.5 others around 6.25. When I started 5.5 she was great with. Now she hates it and makes comments but my girth is exploding. With my length gains I am working hard for.

Kind of makes me wonder why you’d pursue getting bigger.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
Kind of makes me wonder why you’d pursue getting bigger.

I am just wanting length. But right now with length is coming girth and idk why other than jelqing. I pump in a 2” tube for length so I pack it out and stay with that tube. Have to use lots of lube on my next sets to get it in the tube but at a 100% erection I don’t fit in a 2” tube. But I want length I do tons of manual stretching maybe 1.5 hours a day. It’s working.

Originally Posted by Slowex98
I am just wanting length. But right now with length is coming girth and idk why other than jelqing. I pump in a 2” tube for length so I pack it out and stay with that tube. Have to use lots of lube on my next sets to get it in the tube but at a 100% erection I don’t fit in a 2” tube. But I want length I do tons of manual stretching maybe 1.5 hours a day. It’s working.

Keep doing what you’re doing. Stay away from a larger diameter tube.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

I know I’m a bit late, but seeing how I’ve recently arrived the 6” Girth Club, I think I might as well give my opinion. I’m not currently in a sexual relationship: Waiting for Marriage (or trying my best to) over here. But, I’ve noticed how quickly I get “accustomed” to my unit after arriving at a specific goal.

Length wasn’t an issue, but I didn’t mind gaining anything in that department. I was bothered by having “only” 5.25 inches of girth when I started in December of 2012, and the only reason I was bothered by that was because I was allowing porn to inform my opinion, not knowing that I was above average. But, now that I’ve increased from that size to where I am now, I can say that I’m happy. However, I know that I will have to cement these gains, going ABOVE 6” to 6.25” so that, when I’m ready to settle into maintenance work or leave PE altogether, I’m not worrying about dipping below 6”.

But, here’s an interesting phenomenon I’ve ran into. Whenever I increase in girth, I can see the increase right off the bat and it’s an AMAZING/INSPIRING feeling. Nevertheless, after a few days or weeks, I look down at my unit and think, “Wow! Where’d my gains go?” But, I pull out a tape measure and discover that they are STILL there. The only difference is my mind and perception of what I have. In essence, I’ve grown “accustomed” to the gains, and they appear “normal” to me now. (Just an aside: to all you guys out there, packing +6” when you started, GOOD GOD, WHY WOULD YOU WANT MORE?! But, I guess it you’d have the same rationale I had when I started at 5.25. You simply wanted more.) So, though I’ve reached my 6” MSEG goal, it’s starting to look small to me, even though I know the girl I’m talking to right now keeps looking at the print through my pants.

All this begs the question, “When is there too much girth?” And, after reading all these answers, I STILL say GO FOR IT, because if I can get used to seeing it, a woman can get used to receiving it. Next question, and this is primarily for guys: “When are we satisfied?” Understand the difference between the 2 questions. One answer is for practical use with your partner. The second answer is for the moment we say, “You know? Enough is enough, right? Because, surely I can’t be satisfied with 6.25 when I know I can blow her back out with 6.5, right?” Notice the length of the second question, because that’s exactly how most of us are thinking, even though 6” of girth is MASSIVE. God help the girl if you have a cone shape like me. Let me know if I’m wrong.

I look forward to reading your responses.


I used to PE for my future wife. Not anymore. I do it for me. GET THAT GIRTH!


Last edited by JustDaFacts : 04-06-2016 at .

Originally Posted by JustDaFacts
…if I can get used to seeing it, a woman can get used to receiving it.

Exactly. It’s not like one day you wake up with a brand new inch of girth. Gains, for many guys, can take a long time. If you continue to be sexually active during the process, your partner is experiencing this slow, progressive growth the same way you are. When my girlfriend and I began having sex, my mean girth was about 6.25” and she said that I was pretty damn big. I started PE maybe a year after we started dating and I’ve packed on nearly .5” in girth. She’s commented that I’ve gotten bigger, but hasn’t complained one single bit - and she comments on it even more now than in the beginning. She’s experienced the growth the same way and has become accustomed to it. When will that stop? Not sure, but I’m not stopping any time soon.

Originally Posted by JustDaFacts
Next question, and this is primarily for guys: “When are we satisfied?” … the moment we say, “You know? Enough is enough, right? Because, surely I can’t be satisfied with 6.25 when I know I can blow her back out with 6.5, right?”

I can only speak for myself but I don’t think we ever get satisfied. I think most guys will be pragmatic about certain things and not want to push the limits because it may interfere with getting the type of blowjobs they like or being able to be accommodated anally, and they use that as an excuse for being satisfied with what they’ve achieved. But I truly think that if those supposed “limits” were not there, this wouldn’t be a discussion and we’d all be clamoring for every single bit we could gain, without hesitation.


Starting stats: 7.5" BPEL x 6.2" MEG ---> Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.7" MEG - Goal: 9x7 and beyond (going Diesel Big!) My Progress Thread/Log

Tracking progress with the iLogPE App

ILogPE,

I see what you mean, and I’m thinking the same thing on both counts. Regardless of how big we get, there is a “cooling off” period where we and women grow accustomed. Gradually, just like our growth and how we perceive it, women “ease into it”. Now, depending on who she is, any woman would blanch at 6” when you and she start going at it. My rationale is that it’s better to introduce her to the size (and I really have no choice now) right off the bat rather than starting off “smaller” and gaining from there. Again, that’s depending on the woman, because there are some who would say, “If you get any thicker, it’s over.” Starting larger, I believe, decreases or buffers that because she’s already trying to handle an elite amount of girth. Going up from there and putting it to her can be a matter of ego, but I believe it’s really stemming from making sure she’s full at all times while keeping the pussy guessing. I’m not a virgin. Waiting for marriage is something I adopted a few years back, but I NEVER got any complaints about 5.25. I would venture that if those women and I stayed together, they’d be accustomed to that size or any size I achieved with PE

Also, I don’t think I’ll be satisfied either. I keep asking myself that question. As a matter of fact, I said to myself, “I’ll never have 6” in girth. That’s too big. No woman wants that.” I told myself that I would stop at 5.5. I reached it, and it started looking small. Then I told myself I’ll stop at 5.75. Same phenomenon. Then, I went for 6. Same phenomenon. So, I’m thinking of going for 6.25 when such a size (6”) is already quite intimidating to most women—let’s just be honest, it REALLY is. Though it’s a generalization, I believe MOST women will NEVER encounter a legitimate 6” girth. Think about it: we hear that number thrown around all the time because we are here, on Thunders. But, in a real-life situation like, say, showering after a workout (not that most of us go into such places and ritualistically search for opportunities to compare), there’s an OVERWHELMING possibility percentage that, at 6” or above, you’re swinging the thickest appendage in the room (and, regardless of what we think, there’s pride in being the biggest dog on the block). If we, at such dimensions and such locales, don’t regularly see it, I believe it’s safe to say most women don’t either. I say all of that to say we’re already “up there”. Might as well take it to its genetic potential (or beyond). But, I will say one more thing: I want this current woman I’m dating to see what she has to tackle. Though 6-6.25 is bonkers in its practicality, going any larger just might have ANY woman I’m trying to date saying, “Nope. We can’t do this.” So, I think I will have to cap it 6.25 before each prospective woman becomes a “Hell no! Not with that thing!” Afterwards, if she’s good with handling the size during a few sessions, we’ll discuss any increase.

Sorry for the rant.LOL


I used to PE for my future wife. Not anymore. I do it for me. GET THAT GIRTH!

My wife has never made comment.

I think she had issues during childbirth and so I’ve never had any moment when I had to be careful.

The kids mother on the other hand had to be careful when I was 6x5 and occasionally got hurt.

There’s no way she could handle the A-Unit.and besides, she’s off the list.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Maybe it’s the DNA-inherent quality of a woman seeing a penis with the proportions we’re speaking of and simultaneously being drawn to it while being nervous about it.hahahahahaha


I used to PE for my future wife. Not anymore. I do it for me. GET THAT GIRTH!

You are all talking about having the same woman.

Life changes.

What if you break up meet a girl with a tiny vagina and fall in love with her?Do you want to hurt her everytime?

I have said this before. Keep it in mind.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Another example of my experience not jiving with PE “common knowledge”…mrs. x has never been pregnant let alone given birth. She’s never owned a dildo. Mine is the only penis she’s ever seen in the flesh, let alone enter her. She’s never had a problem with the size of penis even though it’s nearly three times the volume that it was when it first entered her when she and I were virgins. Indeed, she has always enjoyed it very much…and continues to do so :D .

Having not entered any other vagina than hers, I don’t know if hers is “special” in some way, although I certainly think is! But, visually, it’s tiny compared to the several thousand (that’s a rough estimate :) ) that I’ve viewed on the interweb.

I think a lot of this thread is hoooey.

Anyhoo, another perspective.

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms) x 5.5" EG (glans); currently: 9.125" BPEL x 6.625" EG (ms) x 7.00" EG (glans)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddharta Gautama

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:49 AM.