Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Big gainers or larger members experience in sex - All positive?

I love that your solution to your GF’s problem with too much bulge showing through your clothes is to get rid of the clothes.


Before 5.5" x 4.1" ///////// Now 7.4" x 4.9"

Frankly the last two posts made me hysterical even though they were meant dead serious,.. ;)

Originally Posted by A
Originally Posted by B
..Fuck her with the butt plug in leaving your hand free for the clit and nipples..


..Frankly we have other shit to deal with presently…



Originally Posted by keybord
..I have no urge to stick it up the ass. Also had some complaints about my dick being to visible. My current GF sometimes tell me to adjust my clothes because the cock bulge is to big. Wet swim shorts is a problem for her, so I prefer the nude beach/nude spa.

Originally Posted by BeardedDragon
I love that your solution to your GF’s problem with too much bulge showing through your clothes is to get rid of the clothes.

Yes =). Don’t go to nude places often but it’s a relief when we do. I think it is embarrassing to her when my dick is visible down the leg in wet shorts and I get it. People might not expect to see dick at ta clothed beach. On a nude beach there is dick everywhere so it’s not a big deal there.

I’ve only been with my present girlfriend since I started PE nearly three years ago. Pre PE I was 6.75” BPEL and 5.25”MSEG. I’ve gained an inch in length and a half inch in girth.

Obviously, the gains have taken place over time but my girlfriend said at one point, maybe a year or so ago during sex, “Either you’re getting bigger or I’m getting smaller.” I’m a stealther, so I just laughed it off.

But I will say that sex is generally better for the two of us, my girlfriend is tighter, I get the feeling of more friction during sex and as a result I sometimes have to fight the urge to cum. Thankfully, I have ways to do that so it’s not usually a problem. In fact Pre- PE I had, if anything, difficulty being able to cum at times.

From my girlfriend’s perspective, I’ve noticed that she seems to initiate sex more frequently, is louder and more vocal during sex and she cums very quickly after insertion. Like within 30 to 60 seconds. It would take her at least 5 minutes or so pre PE to orgasm, now it’s much, much quicker. And most of the time she has multiples, depending on how long I’m able to last.

I’ve also noticed that she is looking at my dick a lot more when I’m naked around her and she grabs it and plays with it more than she used to. My flaccid has also gotten bigger and I can see it’s a turn on for her.

On the downside, she has bled occasionally during sex, quickies are pretty much a thing of the past, I sometimes feel teeth during blow jobs. She’ll occasionally complain of pain when I first put it in and she is sometimes sore afterward.

I’ve bottomed out a couple of times and I can say she absolutely didn’t like it, hated it in fact. So I have to be careful about going in balls deep but I can deal with that.

Bottom line is it’s been a noticeable improvement for both of us post-PE, with some minor issues along the way.

But there’s no way I’d do anything differently, I’d do it again in a heartbeat.

Great stuff, guys. Thanks! :)

My penis is one inch longer now and the sex is different.

In doggy position girls told me that it hurts and sometimes stops me for going too deep. Thats when i am rock hard and because my fat pad is less than 0.5 i can penetrate almost 7.5 inches.

I have never received that kind of comments before and i definitelly couldnt hit the cervix every time like now.

My 85 % erection is bigger than my previous rock hard erection. Thats how PE improves your sex life.

Originally Posted by Gentlepsychopath
My penis is one inch longer now and the sex is different.

In doggy position girls told me that it hurts and sometimes stops me for going too deep. Thats when i am rock hard and because my fat pad is less than 0.5 i can penetrate almost 7.5 inches.

I have never received that kind of comments before and i definitelly couldnt hit the cervix every time like now.

My 85 % erection is bigger than my previous rock hard erection. Thats how PE improves your sex life.

That’s 7.5 BPEL?

At 7.0 BPEL, I haven’t had this problem except for one chick, but she could only take 3 inches or so. Weirdest thing ever. Most other girls seems to take the full length with ease even in doggy, BUT, I’ve felt that I am pushing the limits with a few.

Would you say this is a negative? I love to go balls deep and feel my body close up to her ass. I think I’d miss this.

Originally Posted by Renholder
That’s 7.5 BPEL?

At 7.0 BPEL, I haven’t had this problem except for one chick, but she could only take 3 inches or so. Weirdest thing ever. Most other girls seems to take the full length with ease even in doggy, BUT, I’ve felt that I am pushing the limits with a few.

Would you say this is a negative? I love to go balls deep and feel my body close up to her ass. I think I’d miss this.

Girls take my full length with ease too and i can go balls deep. Only in doggy when i go fast and deep i hit the bottom and then some of them tell me to stop.

I think the problems starts at 8 nbpel.

It’s all positive. Of course it is! You can’t have too big a Cock. That’s just silly talk. My cock, in the estimation of any woman I’ve been with in the last many years, is gigantic. Twice or three times as big as any man they had been with before, and the only reason it ever became a problem is because I let it.

It has its advantages. Make sure you do more than rely on your size.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

So, there’s no way I’m going to regret getting myself a 20 cm/8” BPEL dick?

Truth be told, I could need a bit more girth, but it’s impossible for me to gain. At least currently. So, I’ve ordered a Bib Starter (my old one had an accident) and plan on resuming hanging in early 2018. I feel fairly confident I can reach 20 cm in 4-6 months of consistent hanging.

Originally Posted by Renholder
So, there’s no way I’m going to regret getting myself a 20 cm/8” BPEL dick?

Truth be told, I could need a bit more girth, but it’s impossible for me to gain. At least currently. So, I’ve ordered a Bib Starter (my old one had an accident) and plan on resuming hanging in early 2018. I feel fairly confident I can reach 20 cm in 4-6 months of consistent hanging.

You won’t regret it bro.
Best of fortune in your quest,

SVP


.. why, you ask?

because it's better to have one.. than to be one.

Originally Posted by SirVicsPlunger
You won’t regret it bro.
Best of fortune in your quest,

SVP

I hope you’re right. I think I’m going for it. I just fear not being able to let myself ‘loose control’ during sex and go balls deep as I can do now.

But, seeing how most girls I’ve been with seem to have been capable of more than my 17,5 cm BPEL, it might not be a problem. :)

Thanks, bro.

Originally Posted by Renholder
I hope you’re right. I think I’m going for it. I just fear not being able to let myself ‘loose control’ during sex and go balls deep as I can do now.

But, seeing how most girls I’ve been with seem to have been capable of more than my 17,5 cm BPEL, it might not be a problem. :)

Thanks, bro.

At 19.5 bpel you will be able to go balls deep too. Look at Johny Sin for example he can go balls deep without so much problem.

The position and the EQ are the most important factors and of course the girl.

Your partner selection and the roulette of exactly how much her canal will lengthen on your penetration is key. But, there’s not yet a tag women wear that warns a partner of exactly how wide or deep her vaginal canal will comfortably expand to.

8” definitely can be top much however it is the upper limit where you can go hard. Any more and it’s distinctly a bottom out on hard stroke thing.


Now: 9.25" BPEL x 6.18" MSEG as of 8/9/2018 This is my story, a few progress pics of me here, and all my methods.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My current PE4F pumping project and my balls enhancement project. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *9* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:52 PM.