beware- injuries and discoloration..
I just posted this in reply to a thread I was reading, but I see its in the all-too-little-read injuries forum, so here it is again with link:
This thread seems to have been inactive for some time but I found it extremely helpful for me because I am also suffering from discoloration, and really wondering
a) what my options are for treating it
b) if its permanent, or how long it lasts
c) what are the best ways to prevent getting (more of) it, and can one continue with PE, jelqing , hanging etc. and get gains without getting more bruising.
a) I gather the best methods are:
1. Arnica (at Walgreen’s or pharmacy)
2. Hydroquinone cream (but from this thread I am gathering that this does not work! at least for some people, has anyone had good experience with it?)
3. Wet or dry hot wraps . Wet _may_ be better, e.g. dick in a cup of hot H2O, hot washcloth.
3. Vita K fade cream, possibly.
4. Stop PE. Or, possibly- do light jelqing to stimulate blood flow?
5. Wrapping at the base of the penis, to stimulate surface blood flow to flush out these supposed iron deposits. This has apparantly worked like a charm for Bib.
6. Light massage may also help.
7. Possibly there exists Laser treatment for this. Has anyone gone that far?
b) I dont know. I just dont know from the information that’s in these threads. I have yet to see a thread where someone got rid of their bruising once it lasted for about a week (except maybe for Bib). Can someone tell us here if this discoloration ever goes away , particularly if you stop PE? or if you don’t stop PE? I think its important to have this information. A bruised, discolored penis is a pretty steep price to pay for a larger penis.
c) Prevention- hot wraps, hot wraps, hot wraps. Dont be stupid- wrap the shit out of your dick especially if you’re just starting.
When I was starting off PE I was doing serious hot wraps for 10 minutes before & 5 minutes after. I was able to do horse440 squeezes at full erection with impunity. I got 1 inch of girth gains at my peak (unfortunately only about half of that was cemented). Then because of job circumstances I took off for about 3 months. I came back into it without the long hot wrap sessions I had used in the beginning. The result? Possibly permanent purple-black bruising on half of my circumcision scar and a thrombosed vein. Stupid. Just fucking stupid but now I know.
I think I got most of the bruising actually from dry jelqs & uli’s. I think I got the thrombosed vein from horse squeezes.
More on prevention- Possibly vitamin C may help prevent the iron deposits from forming.
So, when do I decide that this bruising just isnt going to go away, and to just start doing PE again? I’m not sure, perhaps 1 month. In the meantime I have stopped PE alltogether and I am going to follow the treatments above.
I’ll keep anyone posted if anyone’s interested.
Does anyone have any experience to add to this, or can anyone add to possible treatments or methods of prevention? I wonder whatever happened to Larry- he may have posted in another thread but I haven’t checked yet.
"If you build it, she will cum." --Growth of Dreams