Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

benefits of using multiple clamps?

benefits of using multiple clamps?

I see that some people use more than one clamp. If so what are the benefits that you see? Also what’s your technique? ie. do you separate the clamps or put them next to eachother, etc.

Multiple clamps insure a faster ride to the injury zone. Only one is needed, at the base to restrict the outflow of blood. Additional ones are overkill.

As far as I’m concerned, clamping seems to work out the muscle at the base of my penis that are under the clamp (the PC or BC, I never remember which is which). So double clamping seems to work an area 2 times bigger. On top of that, I feel like I get a little bit of a stretching effect. It also gives me better engorgement in the rest of my penis.

I always double clamp at the base of my penis because I have to edge while clamping. If I don’t, I lose all my erection in 30 sec. However, I recently saw a guy in the member pics section who double clamps with one at the base and one right below the glans. It could be a good idea (not for me since I’d go limp right away…).

I would advise you to be careful of you start double clamping. I double clamped for about a month and a half before Christmas. I started clamping again this week and tried a bit of double clamping at my first session. One clamp was fine, 2 clamps were not. I tired my penis so much I had to end my session right after that. The day after, my flaccid was not great and I got a hard time getting an ok erection. I single clamped for the last few days and I just feel great. I’ll wait a bit more for double clamping.

Funny you should mention that Westla because yesterday I tried 2 clamps at the base for the first time and what happened was I needed to tighten them far less than I would tighten just one, which meant less pressure upon a larger area, which to me seems safer.

Also the pressure was stable, not oscillating, and it was the best clamping session I had, though by no means the most “extreme”. It just felt right.

It depends on whether you are doing high pressure clamping or moderate.

My definition of high pressure clamping is clicking down until you have no in or out flow of blood…then you can unclick enough to kagal in more blood and pressure, and click it down again to hold it in. You can inflate to pretty high pressures this way.

The moderate way is that you click it down enough where is greatly SLOWS outflow, but you can still kagal in blood without loosening the clamp. This will allow you to have greater than normal pressure, but minimize darkening of the skin due to low oxygen.

So, to your question…multiple clamps in high pressure clamping will increase the pressure and hold it at the increased pressure…like squeezing your dick while clamped. You can put in anywhere on your penis and it will have the same effect.

Multiple clamps when doing moderate pressure clamping, when put side by side of the original clamp will make it even harder for the blood to leave, resulting in slighter higher internal pressure, while still allowing some circulation.

I personally like moderate pressure clamping with 3 clamps in a row at the base…it allows a fairly high internal pressure while still allowing me to kagal in more pressure without having to unclamp, and allows greater oxygenation of the tissue.

I should add that multiple clamps at high pressure is dangerous because it increases the pressure significantly and there is no safety bleed off of pressure.

When you multiple clamp at moderate pressures, the increased pressure will slowly bleed off, unless you are edging or watching some of your favorite porn, which will increase the inflow resulting in a higher sustained pressure. As soon as you stop the pressure will decrease. Because of this, multiple clamping with moderate pressure, or partial outflow…is not as dangerous as when you completely cut off outflow.


Last edited by sparkyx : 03-30-2007 at .

Originally Posted by sparkyx

Multiple clamps when doing moderate pressure clamping, when put side by side of the original clamp will make it even harder for the blood to leave, resulting in slighter higher internal pressure, while still allowing some circulation.

More accurately, each clamp you add will increase the internal pressure more by increasing the pressure needed for the blood to flow out. Basically each clamp with slightly increase the internal pressure, while still allowing some circulation…up to a point. When you can’t kagal in any more blood, then you probably have converted to high pressure clamping.

I find with 3 clamps I am still able to kagal in more blood without having to loosen the clamps…until my dick begins to swell and then it may shut off all flow in and out. At that point you can loosen a click and reconvert back to moderate pressure clamping.

I’m in agreement with the above, i.e., I find two clamps more comfortable and it allows me to stay clamped longer (before any negative PIs set in) plus continue kegeling. Aside from the basic principle that the first clamp locks in the blood and the second increases the pressure.

While we are on topic, I’ve got a question of my own. I’ve heard of double clamping but have shied away from it not from fear of injury - if it hurts, I stop. But rather from fear of getting the “wrong” shape.

I’ve found that clamping, along with pumping is making my base girth really take off. I’ve heard that clamping will give “bat dick” instead of thickening the base but it doesn’t seem to be working that way for me…which is good.

If one clamp is good and two clamps may give more, faster gains without injury - one would have to be very careful. What would be the risk of double clamping making the shaft and head bigger than the base? I don’t want that. I kind of like how things are feeling tighter and really like the sounds she makes when my thicker base is opening her up while the top of it is working the clit. Especially now that my glans can reach the posterior fornix. Life is getting good, don’t want to mess it up. But if double clamps is a way to make it even better then I’m all for it.

Opinions?

Thanks.

I use two clamps, right next to each other. So long as you aren’t tightening them both too far, I can’t see why it would be more dangerous than single clamping. I’ve done both and I find double clamping just makes the whole process a lot smoother. Having the extra clamp allows me to maintain what I would say is slightly higher than moderate pressure much easier.

I tighten the clamps simultaneously on the same tightness level until I get to one click away from where I stop tightening. Then I tighten the clamp closest to the base one notch, then the clamp furthest from the base one notch. Kegel and maintain pressure.. badda bing badda boom.


"Life's not a bitch. Life is a beautiful woman."

Originally Posted by littlehobo
While we are on topic, I’ve got a question of my own. I’ve heard of double clamping but have shied away from it not from fear of injury - if it hurts, I stop. But rather from fear of getting the “wrong” shape.

I’ve found that clamping, along with pumping is making my base girth really take off. I’ve heard that clamping will give “bat dick” instead of thickening the base but it doesn’t seem to be working that way for me…which is good.

If one clamp is good and two clamps may give more, faster gains without injury - one would have to be very careful. What would be the risk of double clamping making the shaft and head bigger than the base? I don’t want that. I kind of like how things are feeling tighter and really like the sounds she makes when my thicker base is opening her up while the top of it is working the clit. Especially now that my glans can reach the posterior fornix. Life is getting good, don’t want to mess it up. But if double clamps is a way to make it even better then I’m all for it.

Opinions?

Thanks.

Clamping tends to thicken the base faster, pumping by itself tends to cause even girth expansion. JELQUING tends to make the “baseball bat” shape. So…just add some jelquing and that should start to even it out.

Originally Posted by Girth and Greed
Having the extra clamp allows me to maintain what I would say is slightly higher than moderate pressure much easier.

Right!

Each one you add, while MODERATE clamping will slightly increase that pressure.

I look at it like the venous drainage is like a garden hose…if you have one small kid step on it, its not enough to stop the flow, but it will back up the pressure in the hose more than if the kid wasn’t stepping on it. Add one more kid stepping on the hose, and it might not be enough to stop the water, but it backs it up some more. Eventually, you get enough little kids stepping on that hose, it will stop the flow. This is MODERATE pressure clamping, but once you cut the flow completely you can make it high pressure by adding more clamps or tighten the clamps further or unclick the clamps enough to kagal in more blood, then click down again. You can also just use your hand and squeeze to increase presssure, but as soon as you let go, the pressure drops.

The other option is one full grown man stepping on the hose…it completely stops it at once. This is HIGH pressure clamping.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Clamping tends to thicken the base faster, pumping by itself tends to cause even girth expansion. JELQUING tends to make the “baseball bat” shape. So…just add some jelquing and that should start to even it out.

Can’t jelq. Instant erection killer for me. Tried it for a while but flaccid jelqing does nothing for me.

That’s why I just pump and clamp. Besides, I’m bottoming out now and have to push to get it all in. How did this happen? A former size queen who’s been getting a 4.5 inch penis for 16 years can’t handle much more than 6.5 in length now. Still wants more girth though and I’m gonna give it to her. Anyway something is going right. Just always looking for ways to make it more right without causing damage.

Maybe double clamping will do it. If the clamped part is gonna get thicker then I’m all for it.

I have used 4 clamps. You need to know your limitations and apply the appropiate pressure

I use two clamps also. Just use judgement! VERY cautious judgement.


Start: NBP: 6 - Girth: 4.7

Now: NBP: 7 - Girth: A hair below 5"

Goals: NBP - 7.5 .... Girth - 5.5

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Strain ellipse mechanics adjacent to clampsxenolithPenis Enlargement3608-24-2017 07:22 PM
New ULI device... some nice benefits... Safer! Cable clampsNotEnoughPenis Enlargement9104-11-2005 08:29 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:56 AM.