Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Benefits of Heat in PE

Don’t priapisms also cause damage? So if you simulate one wouldn’t you run the same risks?

I would like to have a permanent heat source wrapped at the base and lower half of my penis throughout my manual stretching routine that will not hinder grip nor intensity. I have been searching for a wrist/ankle heat pad that may be able to be secured around the penis, or another such heat pad that is petite in both length and width; I have found none that fit the bill, they’re all to big.

Does anybody know of a heat pad that is on the small side?

Would I be able to customize a heat pad by removing the element and fashioning something to serve my needs? I don’t know anything about that type of undertaking and don’t want to waste the money on a flight of fancy.

JoD

Originally Posted by JackovDiamond
I would like to have a permanent heat source wrapped at the base and lower half of my penis throughout my manual stretching routine that will not hinder grip nor intensity. I have been searching for a wrist/ankle heat pad that may be able to be secured around the penis, or another such heat pad that is petite in both length and width; I have found none that fit the bill, they’re all to big.

Does anybody know of a heat pad that is on the small side?

Would I be able to customize a heat pad by removing the element and fashioning something to serve my needs? I don’t know anything about that type of undertaking and don’t want to waste the money on a flight of fancy.

JoD


I use my Thermotex wrist pad to give constant heat during my stretching routine.
It’s size is 8”x2”, so depending in my stretching angle, I manage to heat up most of the shaft without interfering with my grip simply by covering the exposed part.
The heating element is a flat plate so it doesn’t wrap around the shaft but since far infra red rays penetrate up to 3.5” into the skin, it does the job perfectly and saves time because reheating isn’t required between holds

Is it safe to use an IR Lamp during a clamping session?


Started: Bpel 7 mseg 4.5

Current: Bpel 7.5 mseg 4.75

Goal: at least 8.5X6.5

2 more days until my infrared lamb arrives.. !! :) :)


Started september 2004: BPEL 6,1" and EG 5,1" September 2006: BPEL 7,5" and EG 5,5" My longterm goal: BPEL 8,5" and EG 6"

Does anyone think using deep heat is a reasonable heat source?

And do you think it’s safe to use on the penis?

And is there any harmful chemicals in it which may be negative towards penile health?


Current Stats: 6.9BPEL/6.4NBPEL 5.5MEG.

Current Goal: 7BPEL/6.5NBPEL 5.75MEG.

Originally Posted by MisterWhiskers

Does anyone think using deep heat is a reasonable heat source?

And do you think it’s safe to use on the penis?

And is there any harmful chemicals in it which may be negative towards penile health?

I was wondering the same thing about Icy-Hot. Seems resonable, but not sure if it would help or not.


1/9/09: 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG - 4.00" FL x 4.25" FG

GOAL: 7.25" BPEL x 6.00" EG

Updated 2/15/09 6.75" BPEL x 5.25" EG

I think we need a pro for this.

Like maybe a veteran who was brave enough to try it.

Anybody have any ideas where we could find a veteran like that?


Current Stats: 6.9BPEL/6.4NBPEL 5.5MEG.

Current Goal: 7BPEL/6.5NBPEL 5.75MEG.

Well no-one seems to have tried it. But this link gives some information on it’s use and how it works. But I imagine it might sting on the sensitive parts ie the Glans. and if some got inside the urethra it might make you hop about a bit.

You could try asking them if it would be OK to use on Haemorrhoids. and see what they say about that.

Link:

http://www.mentholatum.co.uk/about.aspx


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:

I once let my GF apply something similar to Icy-hot on my balls (long story), not a good idea to say the least. About two minutes after applying the balm it started to hurt like hell, leaving me showering my balls with cold water in the sink for the next 45 minutes, accompanied by her laughing her ass off. It took an additional couple of hours before the pain stopped completely.


05-15-2008 Bpel 5.7" Msg 4.5"

03-03-2010 Bpel 7.2" Msg 4.7"

Scipio81, quest for girth

I remember reading about Infra red lamps before but for some reason I thought they were going to be expensive!

I’ve seen a 150w lamp on eBay for £19.99/$28.00 and a 150w bulb for £3.99/$5

Are these the right ones? Or are they actually much more expensive?

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT put any menthol product on your penis. I have just been a guinne pig for this experiment. I went and bought some Aspercreme HEAT and put some on my cock. I am in pain, nothing I do takes the pain away. Hot? yes it is very freaking hot! I think it would be okay on the cock, however it has rubbed onto my balls and this my friends is pain with a capital P.


1/9/09: 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG - 4.00" FL x 4.25" FG

GOAL: 7.25" BPEL x 6.00" EG

Updated 2/15/09 6.75" BPEL x 5.25" EG

Originally Posted by kimc
I remember reading about Infra red lamps before but for some reason I thought they were going to be expensive!

I’ve seen a 150w lamp on eBay for £19.99/$28.00 and a 150w bulb for £3.99/$5

Are these the right ones? Or are they actually much more expensive?


The bulb by itself will not be of much use without the holder. But note that some are screw in and some bayonet fixing, and the bayonet fixers can be three pronged.

I had a quick look on e-bay and couldn’t find a complete unit except one who was selling a used one but that looked to me like a 100 watt lamp.

You can buy halogen but they have a very bright light and only heat the body so the rest of you will be a bit chilly.


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:

Wow oldman I did it last night all over my knob and my knob was fine.
Haven’t put it on my balls though.
Might be something to do with that.
I mixed it with cocoa butter and bio oil and jelqed 500 with it.

It felt ok.


Current Stats: 6.9BPEL/6.4NBPEL 5.5MEG.

Current Goal: 7BPEL/6.5NBPEL 5.75MEG.

Things like Icy Hot, menthol, capsacin, etc. are not changing your body’s temperature. They only feel like they are. They’re just stimulating those nerves which send signals of hot or cold.

So if you’re thinking of using them as a heat source, it’s pointless. Whether they have other benefits, I do not know.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:03 PM.