Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Average to decent width

Average to decent width

Does anyone know the average width (across top, side to side) of penis and what would be considered decent? 2”? etc….

2” relates to about 6.25” EG I think, which is large and considered ideal.

The average tends to be 5” EG, which is probably about 1.6” width.


01/08/07: 5.75" BPEL, 5.25" EG ::: 26/05/10: 7.3" BPEL, 5.4" MSEG, [My Progress Pics] - [My Routine]

Revised Min Final Objective: [/b] 7.75" BPEL (33% increase), 5.5" MSEG

2” would be considered huge by most standards, that would be 6.29” girth, that is my ultimate goal, as I think a 2” diameter penis would be ideal.

As for average, that is all over the place. Some studies say 4.7” girth, while others say 5.2” and anywhere in between. (That is somewhere in the 1.5” to 1.65” diameter.) With that said, most penises are not round, so you could be two inches wide and still be just 5.5” in girth.


2007-01-27 5.3" BPEL 4.8" EG, Less than 3" Flaccid, and sometimes less than 2"

As of 12-07-2008 7.75" BPEL 7.1" NBPEL 5.7"MSEG 6"+ BSEG. Ultimate goal 8+ inches NBPEL, 8.5" BPEL 6.3" EG (2" diameter just sounds so cool!)

Flaccid 5+ inches on a good day. 4 1/2+ pretty much anytime. My gains have slowed to a snails pace, but I will not quit!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by bigluke39
Some studies say 4.7” girth, while others say 5.2” and anywhere in between. (That is somewhere in the 1.5” to 1.65” diameter.)

Most of the reputable data puts the average between 4.75” and 5” for base girth. 5.25” is significantly larger than average (significantly, meaning enough to make a discernible difference, not overwhelmingly - i.e. record breaking).

Originally Posted by bigluke39
With that said, most penises are not round, so you could be two inches wide and still be just 5.5” in girth.

An excellent point; penises are not perfectly cylindrical. There is a great deal of variation in ‘width’ depending on whether one measures width across from a view from above versus width from top to bottom, as in a view from the side. Also one can have a narrow base and a wider shaft, etc. Some folks take different measures in different places and average.

Condom manufactures need to make sure there products are snug for a good seal. Even the XL or XXL sized condoms are somewhat smaller than the girth they are designed for.

A 6.29” base girth is hefty indeed. If it’s your ideal, so be it. Go for it. But look around. Some of our larger members (pun intended) have posted how such girth indeed changes the nature of the sexual encounter. It’s not all good news, but then again … some folks really like it.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Is the base girth typically the largest girth area for most dicks? I’ve always wondered that and this seems like a good post to ask.

For most, the base girth is largest, followed by midshaft then glans. But I think excess skin makes the measurement bigger than it really is.


Obsession is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

My Pics

AOM's training log

For most yes but I have seen some that were thicker midshaft than it was at the base there is an example in the Member Pics section but I forgot whose it was

OK just for the information .. I am 2 in width and only 5.25 in girth mid base

So I guess like said before there’s a lot of shape out there.


Goal: done, in peace with what I have

Less is more.

Originally Posted by aom91
For most, the base girth is largest, followed by midshaft then glans. But I think excess skin makes the measurement bigger than it really is.

In my case, the glans is the largest. From base of penis to base of glans, I measure 2.25” to maybe 2.35”, but the glans is almost 5.75”
I have seen pictures of guys that have a penis the shape of one of those stepping drill bits. (You know the ones that start out at a near point, and it steps up to different sizes?)


2007-01-27 5.3" BPEL 4.8" EG, Less than 3" Flaccid, and sometimes less than 2"

As of 12-07-2008 7.75" BPEL 7.1" NBPEL 5.7"MSEG 6"+ BSEG. Ultimate goal 8+ inches NBPEL, 8.5" BPEL 6.3" EG (2" diameter just sounds so cool!)

Flaccid 5+ inches on a good day. 4 1/2+ pretty much anytime. My gains have slowed to a snails pace, but I will not quit!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by bigluke39

In my case, the glans is the largest. From base of penis to base of glans, I measure 2.25” to maybe 2.35”, but the glans is almost 5.75”

I have seen pictures of guys that have a penis the shape of one of those stepping drill bits. (You know the ones that start out at a near point, and it steps up to different sizes?)

Hence the most.


Obsession is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

My Pics

AOM's training log

Originally Posted by ukelberry

OK just for the information .. I am 2 in width and only 5.25 in girth mid base

So I guess like said before there’s a lot of shape out there.

2” width

5.9” girth here

Not a perfect cylinder

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Width, not girth, questionsmallguy44Penis Enlargement Basics706-14-2011 08:30 PM
Most guys have Average dicks, BSJuliusCeasarPenis Enlargement8405-28-2006 07:19 PM
Average girthc750Penis Enlargement Basics202-18-2006 04:37 AM
Widthtiodm69Penis Enlargement209-07-2004 08:43 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:40 AM.