Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Average size globally, new study!

Average size globally, new study!

So here’s a link to a pretty recent study done on over 15.000 men worldwide.

I know it’s a link to eonline but they refer to a serious study done by medical professionals so one can rest assured that the results are reliable, unlike when men self report their ‘wishful thinking’ sizes.

So here it goes, read it and rest assured that you do measure up despite you thinking otherwise:

http://www.eonline.com/de/news/6315…engthy-ha-study


Stats as of now: 20 cm BPEL/ 14 cm GIRTH. Started out at: 16 cm BPEL/ 11.8 cm GIRTH.

Thanks for the link. It’s only a short article (no pun intended!) but I’m not totally convinced with their results.

The size data seems to match other studies, but they claim “no link between race and penis size” well that’s absolutely BS, and “no relation between shoe size and penis size” that has to be BS too, since very large men with very large feet are statstically more likely to have other large body parts (like big penises) compared to tiny men with tiny feet and tiny body parts.

Originally Posted by RomeoPlus
Thanks for the link. It’s only a short article (no pun intended!) but I’m not totally convinced with their results.

The size data seems to match other studies, but they claim “no link between race and penis size” well that’s absolutely BS, and “no relation between shoe size and penis size” that has to be BS too, since very large men with very large feet are statstically more likely to have other large body parts (like big penises) compared to tiny men with tiny feet and tiny body parts.

Where did you find proof for that? Got a link?

Originally Posted by keybord
Where did you find proof for that? Got a link?

+1


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by RomeoPlus
Thanks for the link. It’s only a short article (no pun intended!) but I’m not totally convinced with their results.

The size data seems to match other studies, but they claim “no link between race and penis size” well that’s absolutely BS, and “no relation between shoe size and penis size” that has to be BS too, since very large men with very large feet are statstically more likely to have other large body parts (like big penises) compared to tiny men with tiny feet and tiny body parts.

Check this:
Foot sizeOne study [22] found stretched length to be significantlyweakly correlated with foot size ( r = 0.27) and one study [29]did not find a correlation between penile length and foot size.

22.- Siminoski K, Bain J.The relationships among height, penile length, andfoot size. Ann Sex Res 1993; 6: 231–5
29.- Shah J, Christopher N. Can shoe size predict penile length? BJU Int 2002;90: 586–7

Don’t mean to hijack your thread, but this is a better link for this same study

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/…measure-a-penis

On this link it explains the differences from previous studies and also clarified something that is always unspecified, the measurements taken are bone pressed.


Start 30/06/2016 - BPEL 13cm MSEG 11,50cm

Now - BPEL 16,20cm MSEG 12,00cm BPFSL 18,00cm BPELIT 18,00cm Clamped BPEL 17,50cm

DREAM! 19cm BPEL 17cm NBPEL 14cm MSEG

Originally Posted by Dvdck
Don’t mean to hijack your thread, but this is a better link for this same study

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/…measure-a-penis

On this link it explains the differences from previous studies and also clarified something that is always unspecified, the measurements taken are bone pressed.

That right there is key. Thank you for this addition.


Now: 9.25" BPEL x 6.18" MSEG as of 8/9/2018 This is my story, a few progress pics of me here, and all my methods.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My current PE4F pumping project and my balls enhancement project. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *9* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith.

Originally Posted by Katana Crecient
Check this:
Foot sizeOne study [22] found stretched length to be significantlyweakly correlated with foot size ( r = 0.27) and one study [29]did not find a correlation between penile length and foot size.

22.- Siminoski K, Bain J.The relationships among height, penile length, andfoot size. Ann Sex Res 1993; 6: 231–5
29.- Shah J, Christopher N. Can shoe size predict penile length? BJU Int 2002;90: 586–7

For reference, I typically wear a size 9-9.5 US shoe, and BPFSL currently is around 8.25”. Before PE, BPFSL was around 6.5” (slightly shorter than my pre-PE BPEL). In either case, shoe size was below the US average slightly, but stretched flaccid was above, dispelling that myth at least in my case. Typically wear a size small or medium in gloves as well.


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Jeez, the longer i am on this site… the more I like my cock!


Started 5.5 x 4.2 Feb 2015

Current 7.25 x 5.5 - 6.25 Base girth Just gained 1/16 again with clamping! I’m measuring 7.5 sporadically!

Goal 9 x 6

Originally Posted by Steinroid
Jeez, the longer I am on this site.. The more I like my cock!

Me too.. And my wife(s) as weII !


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

This is the Veale et al. 2015 study. It is not that new and I think we have already talked about it here on Thunder’s. It is one of the studies in the calcSD Dataset List. They don’t like it: “This is not a recommended dataset due to mixing bone-pressed and non bone-pressed measurements.”

Here a few comments about some of the main studies: https://calcsd.bitballoon.com/datasets

I believe that one of the calcSD averages must be really close do reality.


(09/2017): 7.3" BPEL x 6.0" MSEG (start)

(10/2018): 8.1" BPEL x 6.1" MSEG

Yeah well it doesn’t seem to stop us.

Originally Posted by Buckfever
Yeah well it doesn’t seem to stop us.

The underlying problem is the cultural mismatch.

“Bigger is better and more masculine.”

“You only get the dick you are born with.”

So, anyone who manages to get bigger usually does it a LOT because he’s constantly reassuring himself that the system works. Which leads to indefinite PE, regardless of what the averages actually say.

Because the PE practicioner spends so much time quantifying that PE works that by the time the Dysmorphia fades, his penis is much larger. And because the Dysmorphia fuels desperation the same penis he started with is what he sees and he never got any larger compared to the averages. Its the same reason most of us know the averages from all the studies offhand and can spot inconsistencies.

Nothing stops a man sure he has found a way to make his penis bigger. Even partner discomfort falls by the wayside many times.

Because bigger is always better.

If it was not, then some of us would read the averages and quit PE. This does not occur.


Now: 9.25" BPEL x 6.18" MSEG as of 8/9/2018 This is my story, a few progress pics of me here, and all my methods.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My current PE4F pumping project and my balls enhancement project. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *9* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith.


Last edited by thoughtfulgold : 04-22-2018 at .

Originally Posted by keybord
Where did you find proof for that? Got a link?

Observation and common sense.

Race is linked to overall body size, which is linked to the general average size of bodyparts. Which is why in Thailand where the people are quite tiny the shoe shops sell small shoes and the pharmacists sell small condoms. The condom manufacturers have white papers on condom sizes they make for various world markets (ie race differences).

And re the feet; Are you saying if you got 100 huge men at 6 foot 5 with huge feet, and 100 tiny men at 4 foot 11 with tiny feet, both groups have the same average penis size? I can’t see that happening sorry.

Originally Posted by RomeoPlus
Observation and common sense.

Race is linked to overall body size, which is linked to the general average size of bodyparts. Which is why in Thailand where the people are quite tiny the shoe shops sell small shoes and the pharmacists sell small condoms. The condom manufacturers have white papers on condom sizes they make for various world markets (ie race differences).

And re the feet; Are you saying if you got 100 huge men at 6 foot 5 with huge feet, and 100 tiny men at 4 foot 11 with tiny feet, both groups have the same average penis size? I can’t see that happening sorry.

But you aren’t sure and you have no data to assert your position. I have a friend who is 6’7” and is hung like a rat but he’s a multi millionaire so pussy fuck him on sight .

My belief is that dicks adapt to pussies, so that’s probably why the narrow band of dick sizes, 5”-7” , otherwise we’d see 1”and 12” appearing more frequently.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Average penis size study by country - Don't ever go to EcuadordarkjoeProgress Reports4401-24-2018 08:44 PM
Women and Size - 3d Model choice StudyBigSchlongCHPenis Enlargement Basics311-12-2015 12:50 PM
Average size, who are we kidding?aarzakkPenis Enlargement8112-06-2004 09:35 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:23 PM.