Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Average Penis Size Shrinking

Where is this study, again? I think it is a bullshit coming from Rush Limbaugh.

Is limbsughs dick shrinking?


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by alin
Guys.you’ve found the pure evil : Soy ! :)

Seriously, what could make the average penis smaller, as an important factor, is the lack of physical activity . Just think about it, 50 years ago the majority of males had jobs requiring physical activity

Another one : xenoestrogens - they are eveywhere and they do disrupt hormonal activity in humans.

Totally agreed dude, I don’t get people go all mental about soy.

I have fine health and fine alimentation, the base here in my country is rice, beans and meat (protein).

What you guys need to worry is this junk crappy food that everyday as passes it’s becomes more popular than ever.

And crap media messages about how women do everything better, and guys like Leonardo DiCaprio and Ryan gosling supposedly being the ideal male.

A gosling is a baby duck isn’t it?


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Baby goose. The clue is in the name. A baby duck is a duckling. :)

Originally Posted by wibble
Baby goose. The clue is in the name. A baby duck is a duckling. :)


I was being ironic, but yeah, baby goose.

Fact remains.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

And Marinara, this has been a fact as long as humans have been around, I was referring to recent trends.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

?

I wasn’t referring to any of your posts A-unit.

I’ve read sometime ago about that italian study: it took place in a place in northern Italy, and as far as I remember maybe one or two hundred of young men were examined. The shrinkage was explained as a result of a particular air pollution in that area, I think dioxin, the same kind of pollution that caused a higher percentage of female births.. It was scientifical not a newspaper title, so I read it thoroughfully.

Originally Posted by marinera
?

I wasn’t referring to any of your posts A-unit.

I didn’t think you were, neither was I criticizing your research or your point regarding decreases in testosterone, in fact it is true that as we age we lose testosterone and become accident and illness prone.

My point has been that of media manipulation of the ideal male and the deriding of traditional male characteristics, to the point where if a man wants to be accepted by a woman, he must disguise his true nature.

I generalize, of course, but I even see it in my 26 year old step-son who struggles to be fully male, yet is criticized for lifting weights or going unshaven or raising his voice (!), and his girlfriend is a sweetheart, but still reacts adversely to full male behaviour.

And maybe this has always been occurring and I’m only now noticing it, as it seems that women are being portrayed as leaders, problem-solvers and defenders in the media.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

I’m not going to argue about that, but I don’t see the link with this thread.

Side note: I posted the research here for mistake, it was meant to go here
/forum/showthread.php?t=145790&page=2

as a matter o curioisty, the above thread has something more to do with your point than this one. :)

I get the fact that you are a scientist, but the sociological pressure on men for the last 100 year’s to be less than women is bound to have some effect on hormone production and therefore some effect on dick size.

A man who is not supported and validated in his natural roles is bound to suffer.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
I get the fact that you are a scientist, but the sociological pressure on men for the last 100 year’s to be less than women is bound to have some effect on hormone production and therefore some effect on dick size.

A man who is not supported and validated in his natural roles is bound to suffer.

How will being oppressed and invalidated produce a high state of esteem?

Originally Posted by a-unit
I get the fact that you are a scientist, but the sociological pressure on men for the last 100 year’s to be less than women…

This is rubbish, though. Where is the pressure on men to be “less than women”? There’s been a drive towards equality, for sure, but that’s no the same thing as men being “less than women”. And even that’s a very recent thing, I mean social values in the 1950s were rigidly traditional.

Originally Posted by a-unit
…is bound to have some effect on hormone production and therefore some effect on dick size.

Oh, well that sounds like a watertight scientific argument, I take it all back.

Seriously, I’ve heard some ridiculous shit laid at the door of ‘feminazis’ but shrinking dicks is a new one on me.


Last edited by wibble : 09-28-2012 at .

Originally Posted by wibble
Oh, well that sounds like a watertight scientific argument, I take it all back.

Seriously, I’ve heard some ridiculous shit laid at the door of ‘feminazis’ but shrinking dicks is a new one on me.

Testosterone production is related to many social factors.

If you inhibit men from being or taking part of these situations, you’re bound to alter testosterone levels. As testosterone is responsible for the development of male reproductive tissue, you could argue that lower testosterone -may- have some effect. Only a study could answer that question, but I don’t think it’s a silly notion to argue that there’s some link.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:54 PM.