Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Attention from new "flaccid" size. Your experiences?

Is this wrap the same as clamping?

Originally Posted by SteadyGains
Here is the glove I use, I cut off the fingers….

http://www.walmart.com/search/searc…ch_constraint=0

So when you say you cut off the fingers, do you essentially cut of the wrist part and use that? I use DivoSleeves and they are great, but I want something that can provide a bit more compression.


Starting stats: 7.5" BPEL x 6.2" MEG ---> Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.7" MEG - Goal: 9x7 and beyond (going Diesel Big!) My Progress Thread/Log

Tracking progress with the iLogPE App

Lol nevermind me.. Looking at something else.

Originally Posted by iLogPE
So when you say you cut off the fingers, do you essentially cut of the wrist part and use that? I use DivoSleeves and they are great, but I want something that can provide a bit more compression.

You put the sleve on your base and then wrap the stretchy long wrap with the velcro. The sleeve helps the comfort. It can get as tight or loose as you want. It is like clamping. If you wear it for a period of time, your dick will look and feel like you clamped.

So you pump it up really big and wrap it to keep it big and then go out and show it off? I’m not sure I get it, what’s the point? It’s not your natural size you are showing off, might as well put a banana in your shorts.

Originally Posted by keybord
So you pump it up really big and wrap it to keep it big and then go out and show it off? I’m not sure I get it, what’s the point? It’s not your natural size you are showing off, might as well put a banana in your shorts.

To each their own. What I do not get is why you would take a picture of your penis after you worked it out and fluffed it up and then share the picture with a bunch of guys claiming you are “flaccid”? You might as well go to a gay bar with a hard on.

I can see a shoot out at high noon coming on :D


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

I think it is important to understand, especially for newbies, that what is described above is far from “flaccid” by any stretch of the imagination.

What one chooses to do with their penis while in such a state is their own business mind you, and shouldn’t be judged, such is the nature of this forum.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Nicely put

I have been pumping for a number of years and my flaccid length is now 8” and it doesn’t get any less even in cold weather.

So is it better than wearing a cockring all day long?

I love the attention I get from women when I wear tight trousers - I put my penis down the right leg and catch women looking at it all day long. Just a tremendous ego boost.

I haven’t tried a wrap, but I definitely get a lot more attention if I’m at all puffed up (and ridiculous attention if I’m hard) - so can understand the wrap’s appeal. Just like a push-up bra for women. Great eye-catcher.

Originally Posted by gunnerman
I have been pumping for a number of years and my flaccid length is now 8” and it doesn’t get any less even in cold weather.

That must be impressive.

I wear Saran wrap all day and I suppose it adds to whatever shows, but its not for attention from others.

I just feel that wrapping helps keep things stretched out in keeping with PE thought that healing in an elongated state preserves gains.

And I think push up bras are stupid.

Fraudulent actually.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by SteadyGains
To each their own. What I do not get is why you would take a picture of your penis after you worked it out and fluffed it up and then share the picture with a bunch of guys claiming you are “flaccid”? You might as well go to a gay bar with a hard on.

You mean the picture I posted when I also write it is with gains from pumping and you can still see the rings from my bathmate? Or the pictures when it’s actually flaccid? “Might as well go to a gay bar with a hard on”, what does a hard on at a gay bar got to do with anything? You are walking around whit a pumped dick with a stayer on, that is pretty much the same thing as walking around with a hard on.

And if I wanted to go to a gay bar with a hard on? Would you have anything against that?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:15 AM.