Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Attacking the fat-pad! Join Me!

I’m sure there is just like your pubes serve a purpose but you would rather get rid of some or all… well for today’s workout I’m going to be jogging one mile and doing some abdominal work followed by the same 100 pushups…


NBPEL 6.5 X EG 5.80

Always open to the best way to get that length!

CHECK out my progress WangZ achievements with PIC

There is no reason for one to have an excessive fat pad. If one can have a .25” fat pad and no health concerns, cock works good then why not shoot for this?

Wang, I think on your jogs I would up the distance so I’m running 20-30 minutes 3-5 days a week. I too noticed jogging would drop fat from the places required to let me look more streamlined including fat pad.

Yeah I might up the distance… good idea…


NBPEL 6.5 X EG 5.80

Always open to the best way to get that length!

CHECK out my progress WangZ achievements with PIC

Originally Posted by marinera
I don’t see any backup for that TungestMen.


Originally Posted by capernicus1
Yeah right women love the skeletal junkie look !


Originally Posted by Titleist
He’s very young guys. Some day he will learn.

The link I gave presents the ideal body fat % as 12%. Look up pictures of guys at 12%. It’s not even that low. It’s around the point where most people start to show visible abs without needing to flex. Keep in mind how guys store fat varies. I store most of my fat in my: lower back, face and abs in that order.

When fat is stored on the face it makes the face look rounder and less defined. Are you guys seriously saying it doesn’t?!?!?! The easiest way to tell a person’s body fat is their face. Just look at how well defined their jaw line is. Very easy. Takes 1 second. Very hard jawline ~6% or under, hard jawline ~10%, some jawline ~16%, no jawline 20%, moon face at 25%+. I’m not gay or anything but hard jawlines look the best on men. Very hard is moving into the unnatural side.

If you guys compare men vs women you’ll see that having a defined jawline and chin is a male feature. I should also add in a defined brow line along with cheekbones. Women have more fat and hence facial fat. Combine this with them lacking the distinctly male facial structure. Having a high body fat % covers the face up and makes the underlying structure unnoticeable.

Hard features are distinctly male. Compare the facial structures of male and female athletes (to compare “athletic” body fat levels cross sex). Now compare the faces of the female athletes to the the average USA man. The average female athlete will have a “better defined” jawline (really average man = moon face and average female athlete = no jawline).

***My experience***: When I was 17 I believed the lies that I was “fine” even though I was fat. I was 190 lbs at 6’ 2”. Not fat you say? Well I had a 34 inch waist (measured at the belly button). My arms were 13 inches of fat. In my first semester of college I lost fat and dropped down to 160 lbs at 6’ 2” which reduced my waist down to 28 to 28.5 inches. My face looked *radically* different. I mean so much so that I looked like a different person. I still have the picture of myself when I was 17 on my drives license. No jawline / borderline moon face for sure. When I was 160 lbs I’d say I had hard/some jawline for sure. Looked a lot better. People would make a lot of comments as well as to how different and better my face looked.

***Now***: I’m still 6’ 2” but I’m 232 lbs. My waist is 31 inches so I’m much less fat than when I was 190 lbs. Jawline has decreased slightly and I’m just a little better than some jawline. I gained a lot of muscle mass over the years so my 190 lbs drivers license photo makes my face look fatter than my current 232 lb face. I started a cut a couple days ago and I’m going to go down to 9% body fat or so. Should take some time.

—————————————————

***My point & why it relates to the fat pad***: I’d say 100% of you guys started PE to improve yourself (pretty dumb and obvious observation :) ). My point is that reducing body fat solely for the differences in facial features is more important than an extra 1 inch in length and 0.5 inches in girth. Makes the face look more masculine, people are more friendly towards you, women are more attracted to you (10x this), etc.

Reducing the fat pad like *WangZ* said is also very important. It’ll make your dick look a lot bigger for sure. That’s a fact. The guys in porn have thin fat pads.

If you’re 9 inch BPEL but you have a 2 inch fat pad then guess what? A guy who’s 7.5 inch BPEL will look **longer** than you if he has a 0.25 inch fat pad. This is a fact.

Honestly based on my experience it’s a hell of a lot easier to lose 0.25 in of fat pad than it is to gain 0.25 in of BPEL.

So if you’re reading this and have a large fat pad then the first thing you need to do is eat less calories. If you’re willing to pull on your dick for 5 hours a week, use a metal clamp to trap blood inside it for extended periods of time, put your dick in a vacuum tube, attach some random device you made from plans on the internet to your dick then hang 20+ lbs off of it just to make your dick bigger *however* you’re still not willing to drop the fat pad then I literally have no idea and I give up trying to convince you hahaha.

Originally Posted by WangZ
Yeah I might up the distance… good idea…

Best thing to do is to count your macro nutrients (carbs, proteins and fats) so you get enough protein while keeping calories low. Find your base metabolic rate by putting your info in an online calculator. (there are several of them.) Example one is: http://iifym.com/bmr-calculator/ then you can keep track of all the physical activity you do and find how many calories it uses up (http://www.caloriescount.com/getMov…CookieSupport=1). Now you know your total number of calories you use per day.

Lets assume you use 3,500 calories a day (BMR + activity). If you have a significant level of body fat eat at 2,500 calories a day. If you’re relatively lean eat at 3,000. If your waist > chest measurement then eat at 1,500 a day. Reason is the greater your deficit the more muscle tissue your body will burn however the more fat you have the less muscle tissue your body will burn. So if you’re really fat you can afford to have a very high deficit. If you’re relatively lean a small deficit is safest.

For every 500 calories you eat under your BMR + activity level you will lose 1 pound per week. So if you eat at a 1000 calorie deficit each day for 2 months you should drop 16 pounds of fat if we assume you get enough protein and activity to keep the muscle mass.

I should add that generally people burn roughly the same calories per mile traveled. So walking 1 mile = running 1 mile in terms of calories burned. If you can’t run for long distances then I’d suggest walking. A 4 mph walking pace is totally doable. Also interval training (sprinting then walking) is good as well.

Good luck bro.


Last edited by TungstenMan : 10-14-2015 at .

Wow tungstenman… thank you for all the advice, I will certainly look into this!


NBPEL 6.5 X EG 5.80

Always open to the best way to get that length!

CHECK out my progress WangZ achievements with PIC

Last few years I range from 12-18 % bodyfat, depending on my cut or bulk period. I have never seen anything less than 1” in fatpad, so 0.5” seems like very little to me. Maybe I just put too much force when I press the ruler.


It takes time and devotion.

I think I’m applying the right amount of force… but if I can get down to .25 I will be happy… it sounds very vain, I know… but isn’t most of this… anyways I’m really doing it for the overall asthetic look…


NBPEL 6.5 X EG 5.80

Always open to the best way to get that length!

CHECK out my progress WangZ achievements with PIC

Originally Posted by TungstenMan
The link I gave presents the ideal body fat % as 12%. Look up pictures of guys at 12%. It’s not even that low. It’s around the point where most people start to show visible abs without needing to flex. Keep in mind how guys store fat varies. I store most of my fat in my: lower back, face and abs in that order.

When fat is stored on the face it makes the face look rounder and less defined. Are you guys seriously saying it doesn’t?!?!?! The easiest way to tell a person’s body fat is their face. Just look at how well defined their jaw line is. Very easy. Takes 1 second. Very hard jawline ~6% or under, hard jawline ~10%, some jawline ~16%, no jawline 20%, moon face at 25%+. I’m not gay or anything but hard jawlines look the best on men. Very hard is moving into the unnatural side.

If you guys compare men vs women you’ll see that having a defined jawline and chin is a male feature. I should also add in a defined brow line along with cheekbones. Women have more fat and hence facial fat. Combine this with them lacking the distinctly male facial structure. Having a high body fat % covers the face up and makes the underlying structure unnoticeable.

Hard features are distinctly male. Compare the facial structures of male and female athletes (to compare “athletic” body fat levels cross sex). Now compare the faces of the female athletes to the the average USA man. The average female athlete will have a “better defined” jawline (really average man = moon face and average female athlete = no jawline).

***My experience***: When I was 17 I believed the lies that I was “fine” even though I was fat. I was 190 lbs at 6’ 2”. Not fat you say? Well I had a 34 inch waist (measured at the belly button). My arms were 13 inches of fat. In my first semester of college I lost fat and dropped down to 160 lbs at 6’ 2” which reduced my waist down to 28 to 28.5 inches. My face looked *radically* different. I mean so much so that I looked like a different person. I still have the picture of myself when I was 17 on my drives license. No jawline / borderline moon face for sure. When I was 160 lbs I’d say I had hard/some jawline for sure. Looked a lot better. People would make a lot of comments as well as to how different and better my face looked.

***Now***: I’m still 6’ 2” but I’m 232 lbs. My waist is 31 inches so I’m much less fat than when I was 190 lbs. Jawline has decreased slightly and I’m just a little better than some jawline. I gained a lot of muscle mass over the years so my 190 lbs drivers license photo makes my face look fatter than my current 232 lb face. I started a cut a couple days ago and I’m going to go down to 9% body fat or so. Should take some time.

—————————————————

***My point & why it relates to the fat pad***: I’d say 100% of you guys started PE to improve yourself (pretty dumb and obvious observation :) ). My point is that reducing body fat solely for the differences in facial features is more important than an extra 1 inch in length and 0.5 inches in girth. Makes the face look more masculine, people are more friendly towards you, women are more attracted to you (10x this), etc.

Reducing the fat pad like *WangZ* said is also very important. It’ll make your dick look a lot bigger for sure. That’s a fact. The guys in porn have thin fat pads.

If you’re 9 inch BPEL but you have a 2 inch fat pad then guess what? A guy who’s 7.5 inch BPEL will look **longer** than you if he has a 0.25 inch fat pad. This is a fact.

Honestly based on my experience it’s a hell of a lot easier to lose 0.25 in of fat pad than it is to gain 0.25 in of BPEL.

So if you’re reading this and have a large fat pad then the first thing you need to do is eat less calories. If you’re willing to pull on your dick for 5 hours a week, use a metal clamp to trap blood inside it for extended periods of time, put your dick in a vacuum tube, attach some random device you made from plans on the internet to your dick then hang 20+ lbs off of it just to make your dick bigger *however* you’re still not willing to drop the fat pad then I literally have no idea and I give up trying to convince you hahaha.

Dang dude. 6’2” at 232 with a 31” waist is a STUD, a physical specimen. This is the stuff that makes females panties wet. You probably talk yourself out of pussy.

Still if you have a 1” or greater fat pad, there is more fat that can strip…

Originally Posted by Axrhstos
Last few years I range from 12-18 % bodyfat, depending on my cut or bulk period. I have never seen anything less than 1” in fatpad, so 0.5” seems like very little to me. Maybe I just put too much force when I press the ruler.

No. You cannot put too much force in pressing the ruler unless you are hitting bone and bleeding… So you are still fatter than you need to be just like the rest of us!

Your real cock length is from the pubic bone to the tip of your cock, if there is fat and padding hiding it, that is bull$hite.

Originally Posted by TungstenMan
Best thing to do is to count your macro nutrients (carbs, proteins and fats) so you get enough protein while keeping calories low. Find your base metabolic rate by putting your info in an online calculator. (there are several of them.) Example one is: http://iifym.com/bmr-calculator/ then you can keep track of all the physical activity you do and find how many calories it uses up (http://www.caloriescount.com/getMov…CookieSupport=1). Now you know your total number of calories you use per day.

Lets assume you use 3,500 calories a day (BMR + activity). If you have a significant level of body fat eat at 2,500 calories a day. If you’re relatively lean eat at 3,000. If your waist > chest measurement then eat at 1,500 a day. Reason is the greater your deficit the more muscle tissue your body will burn however the more fat you have the less muscle tissue your body will burn. So if you’re really fat you can afford to have a very high deficit. If you’re relatively lean a small deficit is safest.

For every 500 calories you eat under your BMR + activity level you will lose 1 pound per week. So if you eat at a 1000 calorie deficit each day for 2 months you should drop 16 pounds of fat if we assume you get enough protein and activity to keep the muscle mass.

I should add that generally people burn roughly the same calories per mile traveled. So walking 1 mile = running 1 mile in terms of calories burned. If you can’t run for long distances then I’d suggest walking. A 4 mph walking pace is totally doable. Also interval training (sprinting then walking) is good as well.

Good luck bro.

One can also fast, perhaps you fast 1-3 days out of the week, or perhaps on those fasting days it’s only 500 calories mostly protein and nutrient rich foods.

The reason you do this is your body fat stores have gotten to large and unnecessary.

Most of us in this society don’t need 3000 calories a day unless you are working a strenuous physical labor job all day…. Other than that you probably need a lot less.

If you have fat on you, then you are taking in calories that aren’t really needed and body is storing it.

Originally Posted by TungstenMan

The link I gave presents the ideal body fat % as 12%….

The link you gave has no links to any published study or I have to missed it; it is just the (referred by another person) opinion of a biologist. I will admit that I don’t know tons of biologists, but the few I know aren’t exactly the best dudes on earth at flirting with women. Or with men, for that matter.

Originally Posted by marinera
The link you gave has no links to any published study or I have to missed it; it is just the (referred by another person) opinion of a biologist. I will admit that I don’t know tons of biologists, but the few I know aren’t exactly the best dudes on earth at flirting with women. Or with men, for that matter.

I think all us PE guys could care less about what the body fat “%” is… We could just look at it as how big our fat pad is and go off of that…

Well….I have perhaps a tad above 0.5 fat pad. I am not lightweight. I ain’t fat either. I think it depends on how your body is made of. For example many guys when they gain weight they tend to have a bigger belly. If I gain weight I just become overall wider. Never had a big belly.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Shit!

Most of you guys have only half-inch of fat pad?!

I have a little over an inch and I’m not even fat!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:16 PM.