Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Are you doing PE for yourself, or for a woman

theleviathan, would you mind to share your measurements?


Ahora:Longitud: 18 BP Grosor: :littleguy avanzado a los 14 EG.

Metas:Longitud: 20 BP Grosor: 15 EG.

Fotos y progresos avantasia

I’m ~6.75”x5.5”.

Originally Posted by theleviathan
Unless you gave any reason to your gf to suspect something’s going on, if she ever noticed a change she’s probably convinced it goes to her credit, being capable of arousing you more than ever.

Considering how much mystery surrounds PE, how could she suspect you’re actually growing your penis?
Imagine that your gf’s breasts grow little by little over the next year: would you think she’s exercising them?
Moreover, penis size relies so much upon external variables, such as excitement, EQ or so.

I always considered your posts interesting - we’re on a forum devoted to PE, and your size is far more than anyone could ever dream of. But, actually, it’s far more than anyone would ever dream of. If there’s ‘huge’, you passed it a long ago.

This said, and I know this could sound harsh, it’s getting more and more difficult for me to believe everything you say.
Not for what you say about your wife’s incredible capacity, because incredible it is, but for your opinion about other women.

You say:

That’s sincerely hard to believe. I had sex with only a few women, and even if two of them openly declared to consider very important a big size, I had problem with a fair share of them (included one of the self-called size queens, and even on a long-term relationship).
I’m 7” EL on my best.

I remember you often inviting users to grow more and more, explaining that there’s no such thing as ‘too much’, and that women will get accustomed and forever grateful.
While I respect your opinion, I really don’t understand how you can say that.
I think it’s safe to acknowledge that not even most pornstars, women payed to stuff daily their vagina with the biggest items possible, are capable of fitting Mandingo and less endowed men.

Please believe me, on one hand I REALLY like to believe your right. Like probably many users here, I’d like to be super-endowed only to live with a size queen, so I’d love you be right.
On the other hand, I suspect your perspective actively contributes to distort our perception of reality.

All I can do is speak from my firsthand experience. You’ll either believe it or not. I just know I’ve been with less than ten women and I’ve had no serious problems. Two of them I did after significant pumping, still with no issues. I won’t start apologizing for what I’ve said. I’m only sharing my experience. Granted it’s not the only position here. At times I’m frustrated because people speculate what is too much, not having my size. I’m saying with my size there hasn’t been any significant issues in having sex. All partners have been eager and I was honored with giving them a repeat performance.

Please, I’m not boasting. Just sharing the only thing I know to be a fact for me.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

I wasn’t asking for an apology or whatever, of course. :)

Believe it or not, I often just find myself wondering about what would I think reading your posts if I were even less endowed than I am.

I guess he’s not accusing you of anything bad, Titleist, just saying that your point of view is maybe a bit skewed. Maybe you have encountered only extreme size queens, for some strange combination. I confess that my personal experience is pretty different than yours, and way more close to TheLeviathan. But I know you and don’t doubt that you are sincere.

I’m start wondering if is it possible that black women are larger than white women down there - something that I really doubt, though.

As a note of curiosity, although pumping makes temporarily your penis bigger, it doesn’t makes harder to have full penetration - somewhat the adverse. Probably the edema aids the penis slipping inside.

Originally Posted by marinera
I guess he’s not accusing you of anything bad, Titleist, just saying that your point of view is maybe a bit skewed. Maybe you have encountered only extreme size queens, for some strange combination. I confess that my personal experience is pretty different than yours, and way more close to TheLeviathan. But I know you and don’t doubt that you are sincere.

I’m start wondering if is it possible that black women are larger than white women down there - something that I really doubt, though.

As a note of curiosity, although pumping makes temporarily your penis bigger, it doesn’t makes harder to have full penetration - somewhat the adverse. Probably the edema aids the penis slipping inside.

Only one of the women was black and that’s my ex wife. I’ve dated and experienced most major nationalities. Ethnicity has nothing to do with vaginal capacity. I’m not sure why they’re considered size queens because they can take a large penis?

I don’t feel accused. He just said he was doubting my posts, so I shared more of my experiences.

I’m not hurt or angry.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
Only one of the women was black and that’s my ex wife. I’ve dated and experienced most major nationalities. Ethnicity has nothing to do with vaginal capacity. I’m not sure why they’re considered size queens because they can take a large penis?

I don’t feel accused. He just said he was doubting my posts, so I shared more of my experiences.

I’m not hurt or angry.

Funny. I’ve always heard that Asian women are tighter. If that’s not the case then I feel sorry for Korean men. In one graph I saw, the max average erect size measured was only 4 inches.

Originally Posted by quickbeam1213
Funny. I’ve always heard that Asian women are tighter. If that’s not the case then I feel sorry for Korean men. In one graph I saw, the max average erect size measured was only 4 inches.

The one Asian took it balls deep and loved to be pounded. One of the larger pussies I’ve had.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

so a pussy streches 22.86 cms trought? maybe your glans would hit her kidney´s :) .


Ahora:Longitud: 18 BP Grosor: :littleguy avanzado a los 14 EG.

Metas:Longitud: 20 BP Grosor: 15 EG.

Fotos y progresos avantasia

Hey, his wife is a fine latino

Originally Posted by djrobins

Hey, his wife is a fine latino

Latina


:_pump: :donatecar

Well to get back to the point of the thread, It seems that most guys here at thunders are dong it mainly for themselves. I’ve never read where a guys woman decided not to leave them for another with a bigger dick because his dick was getting bigger.

If you would ask your woman what you could improve about yourself to make her more happy in life….Your dick most likely wouldnt even be on the list.

I’ve read thousands of posts and heard many reactions from guys’ women about size and how much it matters. I am very grateful to have found this place because it has lead me to the conclusion that Between us and our women, it is us who wants the bigger dick more than them.

If you can make em come with what abilities you have, that’s all they need. But don’t get me wrong….I am still going to do PE. If you have a 4 incher and turned it into a 5 incher….It makes you feel like a porn star! It is amazing what it does to us.


"Confidence is a hell of a drug!"

:jelq:

You forget to mention the reason most men do PE…other men. That’s ultimately who most are doing it for (or at least because of). If there were no other men around to compare yourself to, I doubt you would be doing PE.


Start: 8"BPEL 5.9" girth Current: 8.5"BPEL 6.5" girth Goal: 9"NBPEL 6.7" girth

I do PE for me. The wife is happy with what I have, but I am not and never have been.

I am one of those that think that men care a lot more about dick size than women do. As long as it works and you make them feel good, most are generally happy in the sex department.

Take care and happy gains,


4Foreskin ;)

Originally Posted by djrobins
Hey, his wife is a fine latino

Nah, she’s 100% Dutch.

An additional thought is, I do it for both as it keeps my EQ high. I’m glad she knows I do it so I can share progress and she can cheer me on.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:06 PM.