Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Are Off Days Recommended?

Are Off Days Recommended?

I’m addicted to PE; I mean really addicted. Since all I do is jelq for 10-15 minutes a day (for now), would off days really be necessary?

I wouldn’t suggest off days, since you P.E so little. Of course, if you see a change for the worse in erection quality then you should add a break in.


Starting: (2/1/06) (nbpel=7.8) (bpel=8.15) (eg=5 3/16)

06/29/07: (nbpel=8 1/2) (bpel=9) (mid eg=6) (base eg 6.25)

Comparison Pictures, 8in to 9in= My Comparison Pic thread.

I’m thinking if you don’t need rest days, you aren’t doing PE enough.


Gut Scramblin' goodness.

I’m not sure I agree with this.

I think some rest days are important.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

I agree with both Gut Scrambler and Mr. Happy. ThePapSmearster’s post also makes sense.

Rest days are important but if you don’t need to take them it’s possible your routine isn’t intense enough to give you the gains that you’re expecting. I think that one of the most serious inhibitors to making gains is the attitude of the individual, and I think most guys who consider themselves ‘hard gainers’ are basically just not doing it right.

(Please note, I did say “most” guys— I’m not talking about guys like lost Guitar who PE more intensely and longer than I do and still make no gains (of course guys who make absolutely no gains are a very very small minority).)


Previously known as Mr. Fantastic

-------------------------------------------------------------

Size Myths in the Porn Industry


Last edited by Mr. Fantastic : 10-04-2006 at .

I think it depends on the intensity of your PE. I clamp for 2x10 minutes and then jelq 5-6 minutes in the shower. I do this every day and it’s slowly working for me. When I used to do PE more, and more intensely, I would take rest days. I really think sparkyxx’s post on PI’s (performance indicators) is very enlightening about this subject.

After almost 3 years of PE, I’ve tried a variety of method’s and I’m back to lighter PE every day because it works for my lifestyle. You should try a variety of methods and see what works for you.

I am a ‘newbie’ to this forum, but not to PE—I have been doing it for 17 months now.

For my first 12 months I did not take a day off. I started running into ‘problems’ at month 13 and I needed to take a few days off here and there.

I would say that if your ‘unit’ looks, feels and preforms like a healthy unit.keep going! If any blotches, bulges, rashes or dry skin develop then you should definitely take a day or two off!

PSWB

I know this kind of goes against what is being discussed here but with the Modified Newbie Routine Babbis posted, less is the key with that routine. He suggest using light jelq strokes, only 150 at that, with very light stetching afterwards. You do this for one day then rest for the next 2. For most this would not seem like enough intensity at all but this routine truly works. When I started this routine I had spent a few weeks experimenting with pumping, hanging, and different PE techniques and thought this was no where near enough intensity but in this case, less is truly more.


Jan 1st/07 - 7 14/16'' BP 4 Month Growth Comparison Pics - First Clamping pics

Feb 2009 - 8.15'' BP / 7.4'' NBP x 5.1'' EG New pics

Originally Posted by biggerjohnson
I know this kind of goes against what is being discussed here but with the Modified Newbie Routine Babbis posted, less is the key with that routine. He suggest using light jelq strokes, only 150 at that, with very light stetching afterwards.

Jelq then stretch?
I am told to stretch at flaccid, after jelq my unit is well pumped.

Originally Posted by biggerjohnson
I know this kind of goes against what is being discussed here but with the Modified Newbie Routine Babbis posted, less is the key with that routine […] I had spent a few weeks experimenting with pumping, hanging, and different PE techniques and thought this was no where near enough intensity but in this case, less is truly more.

I did most of my main research into the different PE techniques almost two years ago now, so it’s totally possible that my knowledge might be out of date. I’ve always advocated lots of time and intensity, but I’m pretty old-school in that respect. There are a lot of new techniques that seem to yield better results than you might expect, I just don’t know that much about them.

For instance xenolith has posted some really innovative ideas— I just didn’t go that route because I was already near my length goals and didn’t want to risk making no gains in the time it would take me to test the theories. Others have however, and have got good results.

I guess I can tell you the best way to do it ‘old school’ but there are other newer techniques out there that should definitely be considered.


Previously known as Mr. Fantastic

-------------------------------------------------------------

Size Myths in the Porn Industry

Originally Posted by meiya777

Jelq then stretch?

I am told to stretch at flaccid, after jelq my unit is well pumped.

Yeah, strange huh? Most routines have you warmup, stretch, then jelq but not this one. Funny thing is, it works and alot of people are seeing great gains from it.


Jan 1st/07 - 7 14/16'' BP 4 Month Growth Comparison Pics - First Clamping pics

Feb 2009 - 8.15'' BP / 7.4'' NBP x 5.1'' EG New pics

Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic
I did most of my main research into the different PE techniques almost two years ago now, so it’s totally possible that my knowledge might be out of date. I’ve always advocated lots of time and intensity, but I’m pretty old-school in that respect. There are a lot of new techniques that seem to yield better results than you might expect, I just don’t know that much about them.

For instance xenolith has posted some really innovative ideas— I just didn’t go that route because I was already near my length goals and didn’t want to risk making no gains in the time it would take me to test the theories. Others have however, and have got good results.

I guess I can tell you the best way to do it ‘old school’ but there are other newer techniques out there that should definitely be considered.


PE is trial by error. One has to find what works best for them and stick to it. This routine is similar to what xenolith practiced with less intensity and plenty of rest between workouts.


Jan 1st/07 - 7 14/16'' BP 4 Month Growth Comparison Pics - First Clamping pics

Feb 2009 - 8.15'' BP / 7.4'' NBP x 5.1'' EG New pics

You say you’re addicted to PE, yet you’re only doing 15 minutes a day? There are guys here who do almost nothing BUT PE, from what I can tell. Now THAT is an addiction.


*I measure PRE-WORKOUT, normal erection* Started: 7 EBP x 4.9 EG. Several years on and off PE, now 8.125 EBP length x 5.5 EG midshaft (5.8 base). Working on girth (clamping) again after breaks due to injuries - fast recent gains! Pics

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
VERY IMPORTANT: Rest daysdanglemanPenis Enlargement1808-19-2017 03:06 AM
Are there any proofs that rest days are good for PEing?RisingUpTo7Penis Enlargement4511-21-2013 08:49 PM
How important is rest daysOdenPenis Enlargement Basics1102-21-2006 02:00 AM
9 days without masturbation (0.6 inches gain)Edd911Penis Enlargement Basics1602-10-2006 11:21 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:49 PM.