Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Anyone ever just do stretches and gain

Anyone ever just do stretches and gain

Can you do Up,Left,Right,BTC 30 seconds each and 5 times . Which comes to 10 mins of stretches and gain. Maybe 2 days on 1 off . Also would morning and night be good or just once . I’m asking cause I have done jelqing before and I don’t see how it would give me length gains I believe its for girth. But id love to gain 0.5-1 inch in length


Not really a signature but a link to a great guide Newbie Routine Steady Progress Chart.

Jelqs ought to be the central focus of a good PE regimen, in my opinion. Lower erection jelqs will contribute to length gains, while higher erection level jelqs will increase girth.
I’d recommend doing the jelqs and incorporate stretches into your routine.

That being said, yes, you can gain just by doing stretches.


:_pump: :donatecar

I’ve gained half an inch form manual stretching combined with jelqing in a short period of time, during 2011. I credit the length gained to the stretching though, since when I jelqed alone, previously, during the same year, I mainly gained in girth.

Look bro manual stretches are superior to all other length exercises. I went from from ~6.25 in to 8.5 in at my peak from them. Just use as much heat as you can tolerate and as much force as you can tolerate while not getting injured. I’d stick to 3 days a week max for 1 session a day. In terms of length of the session everyone is different so I’d gauge your reaction. If you can’t get an erection the next day or if it’s very soft then you probably went too hard the day before. If your erection is slightly better than the previous day then you’re not going hard enough. It’s all about maximizing time under high force. If you can take a 2 to 3 hour manual session with high pull force then you will grow.

Personally I’d drop the jelqing if you’re only doing it for length. It’s only going to work if your erections suck. You should still jelq during girth sessions for blood flow reasons but drop it for length because it’s just not that powerful. The best manual exercises focus on certain parts of your dick. You can utilize fulcrums to do this. Good fulcrums are (from best to decent): your thumb (grip dick and bend it over your thumb), your index finger (same thing), middle finger (requires two hands, one to grip and one hand for the fulcrum) then finally a 0.75 in thick wooden dowel rod that has been covered in padding. Make sure you use as much heat as you can tolerate as I said (source doesn’t matter). Now this is very important: use corn starch on your hand and dick to absorb all sweat and moisture as well as to give you a superior grip. Trust me on this your grip on your dick will be so damn strong that it’ll be like your hand is fused to it. Though back to exercises you can also do strait out but it’s not as great as the fulcrum stretches due to the intense localized effect the fulcrum provides. Also do not stretch straight down. Having a high erection angle is a good thing. I used to point completely straight up (0 degrees) and now I point at 10 degrees. I listened to guys on here with straight down shit and I 100% regret it (even though I only lost 10 degrees). Having a dick point straight up looks better because: A) it looks bigger, B) it looks harder (nearly all the time it is harder (the big guys in porn who point out or down are pretty soft) C) in the process of pulling it down so it goes straight out pressure builds up to 110% and it becomes so hard it will feel like it will explode. Finally you can do the left and right stretches though in my opinion they’re kind of useless. Just stick to fulcrum stretching and alternate hands as well as sides to maintain symmetry (will be hard at first to use your non-dominate hand). Good luck bro.

Originally Posted by TungstenMan
If you can take a 2 to 3 hour manual session with high pull force then you will grow.


Just to clarify, are you saying that you did 2 to 3 hour sessions consisting of only fulcrums for three times a week?

Originally Posted by lil_fella
Just to clarify, are you saying that you did 2 to 3 hour sessions consisting of only fulcrums for three times a week?

2 to 3 hours per session so at 3x per week that’s 6 to 9 hours a week. I was kind of limited by time because I was going to school (still in college). Just don’t expect to be able to do that right from the start. It takes a few months to really get up there but once you get up there then there’s definitely no reason why you won’t gain. The fulcrums specifically target a small area of your dick at a much higher intensity than you can pull at so moving up and down with fulcrums is the way to go. Just be careful bro. It’s better to start out at 10 minutes with not much force then work yourself up to 3 hours at high force. Sure it might take a couple months to get there but this way you’ll learn how to do everything correctly so you can maximize your results later.

Thanks for the info, TungstenMan. It has taken me a lot longer than just a couple months to get accustomed to stretching and only recently have I been able to successfully do fulcrums without discomfort. I guess it just takes time to get conditioned. I’m currently doing only 15-20 minutes 5 or 6 days a week but discomfort is no longer a problem and I’m certain that I can slowly ramp up the duration per session. I’ll be surprised if I get up to 2 to 3 hours per session due to time constraints. However, there seems to be a consensus here at TP that longer sessions pay off so I plan to increase the time I put in. Do you think I could trade off more consecutive days with an hour per session rather than 3 marathon sessions a week? Also, how important are days off? I currently do 15-20 minutes of stretching followed by 20-30 minutes of jelqing for 5 or 6 days in a row before taking a day off. My PIs are fine with that schedule so I don’t think I’m overtraining but maybe I need more recovery time?

Originally Posted by lil_fella
Thanks for the info, TungstenMan. It has taken me a lot longer than just a couple months to get accustomed to stretching and only recently have I been able to successfully do fulcrums without discomfort. I guess it just takes time to get conditioned. I’m currently doing only 15-20 minutes 5 or 6 days a week but discomfort is no longer a problem and I’m certain that I can slowly ramp up the duration per session. I’ll be surprised if I get up to 2 to 3 hours per session due to time constraints. However, there seems to be a consensus here at TP that longer sessions pay off so I plan to increase the time I put in. Do you think I could trade off more consecutive days with an hour per session rather than 3 marathon sessions a week? Also, how important are days off? I currently do 15-20 minutes of stretching followed by 20-30 minutes of jelqing for 5 or 6 days in a row before taking a day off. My PIs are fine with that schedule so I don’t think I’m overtraining but maybe I need more recovery time?

Time off is important because it gives you time to heal. However if you’re limited on time you can try successive days for shorter periods. Though instead of doing length and girth on the same day I would alternate them so you have 6 days a week on but 3 are girth and 3 are length. During each length day you can do some jelqs for blood flow and during girth days just some light stretches just so that it doesn’t shrivel up. This will give you more time to heal after length based stuff which damages different tissues than girth based stuff. But realistically yea just pay attention to PIs like your erections. I stop all sessions once I can’t get an erection anymore for sure. For girth sessions that’s pretty obvious but I do it to be safe with length. I noticed I heal very fast so the next day I can get a hard on again but some times if the session the day before was really hard it will actually hurt to get an erection in that my dick feels a large pressure inside. When this happens I tone down the sessions in intensity because before your next session you should be near 100% good in that you can get an erection and you don’t feel pain to get one. If you can get a pain free erection that’s just as full as normal then you’re pretty much good to go to continue. The goal is to maximize intensity and time length while still maintaining you’re erection performance. I’d be careful but maybe you should increase your session time if everything is currently fine? Just do it slowly so you don’t get in over your head too soon.

I’d also like to add a warning that one of the side effects of doing the 6 days a week routine for long periods of time is a large increase in flaccid length with respect to erect length. I said warning because if you like being a grower then more than likely you’ll become a shower. For me at least my flaccid length almost completely converged on my erect length at my peak. Some days I was at 7.75 in flaccid and considering my max bpel was 8.5 (it’s shrunk since then but I’m working on getting it back). It was impressive considering I started at less than 3.5 in flaccid (which is under the average) but if you or your girl/woman/wife/other/etc likes seeing it get bigger from flaccid to erect then oh well. My flaccid has stayed at around 6 inches since I stopped my previous routine due to school like I said before so there is a chance you’ll remain a shower forever so if that’s what you want then it’s more of a positive I guess :) .

And yea marinera I don’t know man. I think it may have been from hanging downward but even if it was then wouldn’t stretching also do it? I mean at least at a high intensity level. I just remember 3 years ago the head of my dick used to be pressed up against my stomach when erect and now it’s 1.5 inches out. It could be that it just matured more but I do remember reading some posts about guys who were trying to get their high erection angle back after hanging.

You don’t have to jelq but it is always recommended. It keeps you loose, it keeps the blood flowing, and it improves erection quality. Do you have to do it if you want to gain from your stretching.. Probably not, But I would still recommend it. Now as for your manual stretching routine, not trying to hate too much but before you finally decide on a long term routine I would search for a few more answers. TungstenMan is posting several things that contradict what I “think” I know about PE. I won’t dismiss what TugstenMan says completely but I will offer my advice for what it is worth:

I would not start out stretching 2-3 hours a day.. I think starting out 15-20 min total stretch time a day is adequate. If you don’t notice increase in BPFSL, slowly increase time. I personally stretch twice a day, one session at 15 min and one at 10 min and I am making steady gains.

I would not start out stretching with as much force as you can tolerate.. I would start out at a lower intensity/force and increase periodically as gains come slower and stretch time is increased.

I would not start out stretching with fulcrums.. I may get corrected on this but although fulcrums are a great exercise, I wouldn’t use them until about 6 months into your PE career OR beginner gains stop and you need to push through a plateau.

I would not avoid stretching downward.. This has been proven to provide faster “beginner” gains. Stretching this upper ligament tends to result in good length gains. To avoid it is a bad idea IMO.

A great thread that I think summarizes up some good fundamental understandings about PE.. “The Basics”
Basics.


Started: BPFSL: 6.18" BPEL: 6.14" MEG: 4.70" BEG: 4.70" (July 2014)

After JP90: BPFSL: 6.85" BPEL: 6.58" MEG: 4.70" BEG: 4.70" (Sep 2014) Break until July 2015

JP90 & Clamp BPFSL: 7.13" BPEL: 6.65" MEG: 4.80" BEG: 4.90" (Sep 2015)

Originally Posted by Texastravis
You don’t have to jelq but it is always recommended. It keeps you loose, it keeps the blood flowing, and it improves erection quality. Do you have to do it if you want to gain from your stretching.. Probably not, But I would still recommend it. Now as for your manual stretching routine, not trying to hate too much but before you finally decide on a long term routine I would search for a few more answers. TungstenMan is posting several things that contradict what I “think” I know about PE. I won’t dismiss what TugstenMan says completely but I will offer my advice for what it is worth:

I would not start out stretching 2-3 hours a day.. I think starting out 15-20 min total stretch time a day is adequate. If you don’t notice increase in BPFSL, slowly increase time. I personally stretch twice a day, one session at 15 min and one at 10 min and I am making steady gains.

I would not start out stretching with as much force as you can tolerate.. I would start out at a lower intensity/force and increase periodically as gains come slower and stretch time is increased.

I would not start out stretching with fulcrums.. I may get corrected on this but although fulcrums are a great exercise, I wouldn’t use them until about 6 months into your PE career OR beginner gains stop and you need to push through a plateau.

I would not avoid stretching downward.. This has been proven to provide faster “beginner” gains. Stretching this upper ligament tends to result in good length gains. To avoid it is a bad idea IMO.

A great thread that I think summarizes up some good fundamental understandings about PE.. “The Basics”
Basics.

Yea man I said to start out slow and not at 2-3 hours. Important to work up to that level over a couple months. Other than the stretching straight down I agree. Anyways for me at least I need the intensity, time, heat and frequency. Yea it’s hard but it works for me.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Is it possible to gain just by doing manual stretches.ilovetacosPenis Enlargement Basics405-18-2014 07:46 PM
How much of a gain can I expect to see with just manual stretches and warming upgiants123Penis Enlargement Basics501-27-2008 06:40 AM
Manual Stretches Till 2 Inch GainCrazyEightPenis Enlargement Basics1209-05-2006 11:27 PM
Just stretches to gain lenghtwishitwasbiggerPenis Enlargement Basics911-07-2005 06:51 PM
Help ... Stretches.... What do I do? Someone gimmie Quick gain routlineTanarus187Penis Enlargement Basics212-05-2002 11:33 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:27 PM.