Am I doing it right?
I just started jelqing last week after reading many of the posts from this site. I am uncut, so I have had to develop a technique of my own. Please tell me if you think I’m doing this right.
1. I found that, being uncut, I needed to hold the base of my skin to avoid pulling it too hard. I do this by placing the tips of my index and middle fingers on either side of my penis and push up against the pubic bone. Then I jelq with the other hand.
2. My skin, which rolls easily acts as a natural “lubricant.” I start at the base of my penis and, with a firm squeeze, roll all the over the head of my penis- the full length.
3. I do this mostly in a flacid state…not quite hard, not quite soft.
4. I make 15 to 20 strokes with one hand, and then switch hands.
5. I’m doing this for about 10 minutes a day.
For those of you who have been involved in this longer than me, am I doing it right? I’d hate to do something that’s not proper and cause injury.