Alternative measure of erection level
In developing the second PE survey, we’ve been trying to find an accurate and repeatable way of describing erection level employed during jelqing. The use of percentages seems to present a problem, because different guys may rate the same erection level with different numbers.
Please take a look at the following scale and comment on whether you think this accurately describes erection levels during jelqing.
- Penis does not resist compression at base but does expand slightly toward glans as stroke is performed.
- Penis resists compression slightly at base and progressively more toward glans.
- Penis resists compression moderately at base and progressively more toward glans.
- Penis resists compression strongly at base and throughout jelq stroke.
- Penis is very hard and not easily compressible at base and throughout jelq stroke.
Enter your measurements in the PE Database.