Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

All day cock ring

12

All day cock ring

Been wearing one. It’s been working well. Very effective against turtling. Only trouble is needing to change it out when I wear it out or adjusting it when I get a pinch around the scrotum skin. Usually I don’t even notice it. EQ is also very, very good.

I’ll be measuring next month after about 4 months of a routine centered around bundled stretches, ADCR, manual stretches and some pumping. Last measurements were 6.6 BPEL and 4.875 E.G.

Keep close attention to your veins. If they start to harden up, it’s time to back down or even stop completely.

Cock ring for long periods stresses out the veins and we already have reports of thrombosed veins due to it.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Latest 7.8” x 5.0” (5.2" BEG)

My pictures

Originally Posted by Lenny
Keep close attention to your veins. If they start to harden up, it’s time to back down or even stop completely.

Cock ring for long periods stresses out the veins and we already have reports of thrombosed veins due to it.

How would a hardened vein appear?

Always popped out and hard to the touch.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Latest 7.8” x 5.0” (5.2" BEG)

My pictures

Originally Posted by Lenny
Always popped out and hard to the touch.

Don’t have that problem as of yet - I’ve been going all day with it for months now. I always make sure it’s loose enough to pee through, but not so loose as to not have to take it off to get all of the pee out. Seems to be the happy medium.

Keep us posted. I’ve been playing with a Trojan silicone cock ring. Use it for 30 min periods. I’m trying to see how things work out after a several weeks of using this for several 30 minute sessions during the day.

After pumping it really keeps things hanging well and plump. If I haven’t pumped and apply it while erect - I do notice the veins bulging, but I keep an eye on them. I also use EVO when jelquing or after a session where I see the veins are bulging a lot.


JUN-01-17: BPEL 6 1/4" MEG 4 1/4" || JAN-20-18: BPEL 7" MEG 4 3/4"

Short Term Goal: BPEL 7 1/2" MEG 5.0" --> Long Term Goal: 9x6

My Progress thread: Oldjake's Progress Report

Originally Posted by Lenny
Keep close attention to your veins. If they start to harden up, it’s time to back down or even stop completely.

Cock ring for long periods stresses out the veins and we already have reports of thrombosed veins due to it.


+1

Been there and it’s not fun. Mine lasted over a week before it went down. A week without PE was not easy.


Current: BPEL: 7.5" BEG: 5.5" MEG 4.75" NBPFL: 5" FG: 4.25" BPFSL: 7.75"

Long term goal: BPEL: 8" BEG: 6" MEG 6" NBPFL: 5.5" FG: 5"

I prefer a heavy glans ring to combat turtling.

There is no need to be concerned about circulation, and the slight tug just feels good.

My favorite are stainless steel shaft collars ( you can usually get them where they sell farming hardware supplies) . Shaft collars are a little bulky, but I wish they made actual glans rings out of tungsten. Tungsten is 1.7 times as heavy as lead, without the toxicity of lead, and they would be half the size of a stainless steel shaft collar, and still have the same weight.

Turtling Issues

This is mostly on subject for this thread so please accept my apologies if you feel it’s off subject. I have toyed with the idea of a ring for all day wear but was worried about side effects. No matter what I do my penis has an uncontrollable desire to turtle to the extreme. It is so bad that if I have tried to wrap it I have had it draw in the wrap as well, like folding down the top of a tube sock. Any ideas?

What’s your health situation?

Nothing major blood pressure, cholesterol and such all in good shape. I do know I need to lose a little weight but not a ton. This has been an issue since long before I knew anything about PE, when I was in excellent shape (285lbs lean) in the Air Force. Erection is no issue and erect length and girth are both average or better. Flaccid length is my main issue.

Then I would guess is just the way your penis is made, unless you suffer from some psychological condition like anxiety.

Originally Posted by Cntrybeachbum
Nothing major blood pressure, cholesterol and such all in good shape. I do know I need to lose a little weight but not a ton. This has been an issue since long before I knew anything about PE, when I was in excellent shape (285lbs lean) in the Air Force. Erection is no issue and erect length and girth are both average or better. Flaccid length is my main issue.

Do you live in a cold area? Have you tried not ejaculating for a couple weeks and longer but still training?

Originally Posted by Cntrybeachbum

This is mostly on subject for this thread so please accept my apologies if you feel it’s off subject. I have toyed with the idea of a ring for all day wear but was worried about side effects. No matter what I do my penis has an uncontrollable desire to turtle to the extreme. It is so bad that if I have tried to wrap it I have had it draw in the wrap as well, like folding down the top of a tube sock. Any ideas?

Welcome to the forum.

Just keep browsing, and you will probably get some ideas. Different things seem to work better for different people.

I tried using the ring once before sleeping and it was very loose and woke up with fluid build up because of morning wood.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
All Day Cock Ring For Amazing Girth GainsAudaciaPenis Enlargement65412-09-2018 10:46 PM
Wearing A Cock RingGuster4Penis Enlargement Basics304-09-2017 12:22 PM
Turtleing Cock ring, Cable Clamp or WrapDon001Penis Enlargement Basics605-27-2015 11:08 PM
The Holy Grail of Cock RingsJ MeisterPenis Enlargement1606-20-2011 12:34 PM
How Much Extra Girth Does a Cock Ring Give You?MickPenis Enlargement411-27-2010 08:56 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:52 AM.