Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

All Day Cock Ring For Amazing Girth Gains

Originally Posted by Steelfire
I feel no pain. Just a slight numb feeling but nothing too serious.

That is exactly why they use very tight rubber bands around lambs tails to make them drop off. There is no pain; the tail just feels numb, and because it’s getting no blood flow, it dies and falls off. :eek:

Numb is BAD.

So just checking, have you measured yet LordVayne? (Since you were trying this)
Or could anyone else give me a conclusive answer on whether or not it is helpful?

Cheers!

Originally Posted by EdgeWalker
So just checking, have you measured yet LordVayne? (Since you were trying this)
Or could anyone else give me a conclusive answer on whether or not it is helpful?

Cheers!

Unfortunately I Postponed this experiment in favor of another, won’t be getting back to it for 1.5-2 months as there are a few others I’m going to try :( sorry.


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

Holy crap guys - I just went to Sears Hardware and bought some O Rings to try on and it’s unbelievable! My veins in my cock got so prominent and it gave me a pretty strong erection. Unfortunately, my EQ has not been so great due to hanging but my wife saw this and couldn’t keep her hands off of it. I think this is going to be great to force blood into the chambers after my hanging to hopefully make my gains come quicker. It just feels and looks so… fat and meaty! And they’re a whopping $.69.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Originally Posted by LordVayne
Unfortunately I Postponed this experiment in favor of another, won’t be getting back to it for 1.5-2 months as there are a few others I’m going to try :( sorry.

That’s a shame to hear that you postponed it.
However I’m going to give it a shot, I’m using an old hair-elastic-thingy.
After every training session I’m going to keep it engorged for half an hour to see if that makes a difference.
So far it only felt better in terms of that I’m packing more, but that’s obviously a result of the clamp-like situation you keep it in.

Originally Posted by EdgeWalker

That’s a shame to hear that you postponed it.

However I’m going to give it a shot, I’m using an old hair-elastic-thingy.

After every training session I’m going to keep it engorged for half an hour to see if that makes a difference.

So far it only felt better in terms of that I’m packing more, but that’s obviously a result of the clamp-like situation you keep it in.

beware of possible instant erection if you vo outside wearing it. has haopened to me a lot the week that i did wear it, then again something as simple as a smell is enough to get me 100% instantly.


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

Looks like I spoke too soon. The O Rings stretched just the slightest bit which made them useless rather quickly. I suppose I’ll have to buy some real cock rings or try the hair tie thing.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Originally Posted by Mr. Schlong

Looks like I spoke too soon. The O Rings stretched just the slightest bit which made them useless rather quickly.

Sorry to hear, also I hear the hair scrunchies chafe like a mo’fucker :o


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

Originally Posted by Mr. Schlong
Looks like I spoke too soon. The O Rings stretched just the slightest bit which made them useless rather quickly. I suppose I’ll have to buy some real cock rings or try the hair tie thing.

I’m using a hair tie for it, just make sure you either wrap or cut out the small metal part in it to prevent irritation. (The hair-tie’s are also very cheap so if it stretches too much just get a new one)

Yes, the hair ties/scrunchies chafe badly in my experience. If you are going to look for a cockring that you can wear comfortably all-day, I suggest you look into a nice stainless steel ring. I purchased a gearessentials.com Titan ring and have been wearing it comfortably all-day, everyday for the past week. No chafing or irritation of anykind. It takes some patience and getting used to putting and taking off the ring, but it is very comfortable. Also, sex while wearing this type of ring is amazing, not only does it heighten sexual pleasure, but you can also grind just right to where it creates extra stimulation for your partner aswell. If anyone decides to order one of these rings, be sure to measure correctly. Metal is unforgiving, but it is so much nicer then other rings I have tried. I plan on ordering a few more different styles of rings from gear essentials.

There is no way this is an All Day stuff. I was wearing a 1” piece of Monkeybar’s red sleeve after a light jelq session for 30-60 min for 2 weeks or so, and I developed a few thrombosed veins. When erect, they start to hurt/feel very uncomfortable. Be aware of this ‘side effect”.

Originally Posted by nrvous1
Yes, the hair ties/scrunchies chafe badly in my experience. If you are going to look for a cockring that you can wear comfortably all-day, I suggest you look into a nice stainless steel ring. I purchased a gearessentials.com Titan ring and have been wearing it comfortably all-day, everyday for the past week. No chafing or irritation of anykind. It takes some patience and getting used to putting and taking off the ring, but it is very comfortable. Also, sex while wearing this type of ring is amazing, not only does it heighten sexual pleasure, but you can also grind just right to where it creates extra stimulation for your partner aswell. If anyone decides to order one of these rings, be sure to measure correctly. Metal is unforgiving, but it is so much nicer then other rings I have tried. I plan on ordering a few more different styles of rings from gear essentials.


Measuring? Doesn’t a cock ring need to be smaller than your actual girth in order to effectively work? So how do you measure and how much to you subtract from your true erect girth?

And where do you get metal cock rings?


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Originally Posted by Mr. Schlong

Measuring? Doesn’t a cock ring need to be smaller than your actual girth in order to effectively work? So how do you measure and how much to you subtract from your true erect girth?

And where do you get metal cock rings?

Google GearEssentials. Read their instructions on measuring.

Thanks!


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Originally Posted by firegoat

Google GearEssentials. Read their instructions on measuring.

+1

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:48 AM.