Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ahhh! Enhanced sensitivity and much more pleasure

Originally Posted by memento
male genital mutilation

The fact that people use terms like this is why I posted. Circumcision is an excellent way of preventing a number of problems, and medicine and science agree.

Regardless of location in the world, the foreskin is a breeding ground for disease. Chastising someone for wanting to remove it seems as absurd as telling someone they mutilated their body by removing a tumor… or comparing removing a foreskin with removing a leg.

I’m uncut and love my cock like that. I wash everyday and after sex too had have never had a problem.

Originally Posted by mizguy12
The fact that people use terms like this is why I posted. Circumcision is an excellent way of preventing a number of problems, and medicine and science agree.

Regardless of location in the world, the foreskin is a breeding ground for disease. Chastising someone for wanting to remove it seems as absurd as telling someone they mutilated their body by removing a tumor… or comparing removing a foreskin with removing a leg.

Medicine and Science says this:
“The World Health Organization (2007) states that “Although it has been argued that sexual function may diminish following circumcision due to the removal of the nerve endings in the foreskin and subsequent thickening of the epithelia of the glans, there is little evidence for this and studies are inconsistent.”
As in many cases science and medicine are flat out WRONG!
My personal experience and that of many people is clear on that. VERY CLEAR.

Breeding ground..what a pile of crap. So are labia of a woman..cut them off…EARS? Cut them off! ASSHOLES? SEAL THEM!

If YOU want to remove it..fine. The problem are the people who demand it to be done and say it is a good thing..cause for many its not.

Cutting of intact fully functioning flesh full of nerves makes NEVER EVER medical sense and defies human logic.

Cutting your head off prevents a number of problems too. The earlier the better…

How about cutting off the labia and clitoris skin of your child? Some bacteria could hide there..

Yes, good one dickerschwanz

I just ordered a TLC Tugger. I went with the original version since it seems to stretch both the skin and penis out, whereas the newer, TLC-X appears to push back more against the penis. I could be paranoid, but it seems like that would work against my PE, and I don’t want to give one up for the other. I’m starting at a CI Coverage of a 1, so I’ve got a pretty long road ahead of me. Hopefully I will see some improvement within a few months, both with PE and my foreskin restoration.

I’m taking on this challenge because I’ve only ever orgasmed from oral twice in my life, and I’ve had many different partners try, including some who were obviously quite experienced. I’m 27, and I know I’m not near as sensitive as others. If this restores some sensitivity as everything I’ve read and all the personal stories claim, then it is worth attempting.


8-1-14 BPEL 7.48 inches EGMS 4.88 inches EGBase 5.35 Inches

Initial goal--7.75 X 5.25 Mid Shaft

11-3-14 BPEL 7.48 inches, EGMS 5.04 inches, EGBase 5.43 Inches...

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
Medicine and Science says this:
“The World Health Organization (2007) states that “Although it has been argued that sexual function may diminish following circumcision due to the removal of the nerve endings in the foreskin and subsequent thickening of the epithelia of the glans, there is little evidence for this and studies are inconsistent.”
As in many cases science and medicine are flat out WRONG!
My personal experience and that of many people is clear on that. VERY CLEAR.

Breeding ground..what a pile of crap. So are labia of a woman..cut them off…EARS? Cut them off! ASSHOLES? SEAL THEM!

If YOU want to remove it..fine. The problem are the people who demand it to be done and say it is a good thing..cause for many its not.

Cutting of intact fully functioning flesh full of nerves makes NEVER EVER medical sense and defies human logic.

Cutting your head off prevents a number of problems too. The earlier the better…

Which part of what the WHO says is wrong? They state their is little evidence to back up your claims about feeling. Let’s face it, feeling is about perception, and that is nearly impossible to quantify. What you or I or others perceive can be totally different.

Your comparisons are illogical. The foreskin is not comparable to the ears, asshole or head. It’s interesting that you are the second person who has made exaggerated comparisons in attacking circumcision.

Again, I am not telling you to go get circumcised, I am saying that circumcision has legitimate medical benefits. I think it’s worthwhile to provide a counter argument to those who are trying to crusade against circumcision, going as far as calling it a crime.

Originally Posted by mizguy12
Which part of what the WHO says is wrong? They state their is little evidence to back up your claims about feeling. Let’s face it, feeling is about perception, and that is nearly impossible to quantify. What you or I or others perceive can be totally different.

Your comparisons are illogical. The foreskin is not comparable to the ears, asshole or head. It’s interesting that you are the second person who has made exaggerated comparisons in attacking circumcision.

Again, I am not telling you to go get circumcised, I am saying that circumcision has legitimate medical benefits. I think it’s worthwhile to provide a counter argument to those who are trying to crusade against circumcision, going as far as calling it a crime.

Ah yes, as life is all about beeing logical and scientific.
The foreskin is as usefull as an ear, asshole or head. If it wouldnt then it wouldnt be there and be full of nerve endings.

There are millions of people who live perfectly fine lifes with a foreskin since hundreds of thousands of years and generations.
There is no benefit in cutting of the foreskin as a preventive measure of a little kid when its provided normal hygiene. Especially not in these times. ABSURD.

In germany, a country that is widely anti circumcision(cause there is no logical reason), several courts decided that it is a crime/assault to cut the foreskin of a kid if NO ACUTE reason is given !!!
It was just out of political corectness,(NOT BECAUSE OF MEDICAL REASONS) that it was decided in parliament that it will be allowed. (Cause of religious groups, Jews and Muslims - Christians do not cut foreskins in germany/europe). Political polls where hugely in favour of prohibiting it.

You might check the german wiki article(and translate it through google) to get more detailed info about circumcision as the US article is lacking big time http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zirkumzision#Deutschland

Just reading the logical wikipedia article on it its obvious that the PREVENTIVE reasons of cutting a foreskin are in no relation to the problems that can(and do) occur.
Circumcision has its roots in cultic, patriachal and then religious reasons.
If there are problems with a sexual active adult cause of its foreskin it can still be treated. Foreskin cutting for Aids prevention is just B.S .

Any adult can do what he wants..but cutting a HEALTHY fully functional part off a little kid is a barbaric crime. Logicly, spiritually and emotionally.
I beg you to overthink your position on this.

Come on you are going to quote a wikipedia article like it is fact but then just state foreskin cutting for Aids prevention is just B.S.

Here where three randomized trials that found significant reduction in HIV infection risk.

Auvert B, Taljaard D, Lagarde E, Sobngwi-Tambekou J, Sitta R, Puren A. Randomized, controlled intervention trial of male circumcision for reduction of HIV infection risk: the ANRS 1265 Trial. PLoS Med. 2005 Nov;2(11):e298. Erratum in: PLoS Med. 2006 May;3(5):e298.

Bailey RC, Moses S, Parker CB, et al. Male circumcision for HIV prevention in young men in Kisumu, Kenya: a randomised controlled trial. Lancet. 2007 Feb 24;369(9562):643-56.

Gray RH, Kigozi G, Serwadda D, et al. Male circumcision for HIV prevention in men in Rakai, Uganda: a randomised trial. Lancet 2007;369:657-666.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Originally Posted by bhcentral
Come on you are going to quote a wikipedia article like it is fact but then just state foreskin cutting for Aids prevention is just B.S.

Here where three randomized trials that found significant reduction in HIV infection risk.

Auvert B, Taljaard D, Lagarde E, Sobngwi-Tambekou J, Sitta R, Puren A. Randomized, controlled intervention trial of male circumcision for reduction of HIV infection risk: the ANRS 1265 Trial. PLoS Med. 2005 Nov;2(11):e298. Erratum in: PLoS Med. 2006 May;3(5):e298.

Bailey RC, Moses S, Parker CB, et al. Male circumcision for HIV prevention in young men in Kisumu, Kenya: a randomised controlled trial. Lancet. 2007 Feb 24;369(9562):643-56.

Gray RH, Kigozi G, Serwadda D, et al. Male circumcision for HIV prevention in men in Rakai, Uganda: a randomised trial. Lancet 2007;369:657-666.


Well, german courts of law didnt see it significant enough so they labeled circumcision of kids as assault.

___________________________________

#1
“…A total of 3,274 uncircumcised men, aged 18-24 y, were randomized to a control or an intervention group with follow-up visits at months 3, 12, and 21…”
”..There were 20 HIV infections (incidence rate = 0.85 per 100 person-years) in the intervention group and 49 (2.1 per 100 person-years)..”
#2
”..We did a randomised controlled trial of 2784 men aged 18-24 years in Kisumu, Kenya. Men were randomly assigned to an intervention group (circumcision; n=1391) or a control group (delayed circumcision, 1393)..”
“…22 men in the intervention group and 47 in the control group had tested positive for HIV when the study was stopped.”
#3
didnt find direct study but referenced here:

The findings of Robert Bailey (Feb 24, p 643),1 Ronald Gray (p 657)2, and their co-workers indicate that male circumcision can have a significant protective effect against HIV infection. Although these results are clearly important for HIV prevention, the benefits of male circumcision could be negated by behaviour that increases HIV risk, especially by a drop in condom use or a rise in sexual partners.
In Bailey and colleagues’ trial, circumcised men engaged in riskier sexual behaviour than non-circumcised men. We are concerned about how decreased condom use by circumcised men could increase sexually transmitted infections (STI), and therefore amplify HIV transmission. This concern is especially relevant to those who model the impact of male circumcision, who have so far not taken increases in STIs into account.3 STIs are associated with a two-fold to five-fold increase in HIV transmission.4

An accurate assessment of the population impact of male circumcision needs to consider both the risk-reducing and potentially risk-enhancing effects of this procedure.

__________________________________
So based on these studies where 20 circumcised vs. 50 foreskin “penis” out of ca. 3000 men did develop HIV you would support circumcising every child in the world?
I would bet condoms would be cheaper, easier and healthier then a circumcision of every kid in Africa. All while you can still develope AIDS when circumcisied.

You know every adult is responsible for his own life and if he is able and willing to have random sex in the biggest Aids hole in the world without a condom then he already failed at life with or without foreskin.

So the Pile of bull dung just got bigger for me.

Im pretty sure that most of the parents in the US opting for circumcision do not base it on african studys.


Last edited by dickerschwanz : 04-18-2014 at .

I actually couldn’t really care about circumcision either way. I just see someone quote Wikipedia like it’s the gospel and then state ” Foreskin cutting for Aids prevention is just B.S .”

Obviously it is not B.S. I don’t doubt condoms would be cheaper. I brought up those sources to show you that you basically lied or are misinformed but still choosing to speak like it is fact.

My guess is you won’t agree with that assessment and you views on the subject are so distorted in one direction that I could have overwhelming evidence and you wouldn’t acknowledge it.

With someone else I could have a rationale discussion about which method is most effective and what are the pros and cons of each. However, I know that you are not capable of a rationale discussion in regards to this matter.

I believe that mizguy12 was trying to point that out also. The words that you guys are choosing to use. The comparisons are so outrageous. I believe you guys are so close to the subject that I don’t even know if you guys are seeing it.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

I see your point. And maybe mutilation is a strong word. But I work in the medical field and have seen the studies and heard both sides accounts. Then I have my personal experience, my circumcision wasn’t a bad cut but for most girls I’m the only guy they’ve been with that can’t cum through oral. I think it has alot to do with excessive masturbation when younger, starting PE since 16 and having a layer of keratin on my glans. The benefits versus the risks aren’t worth it to me. I’ve made an informed decision not to circumcise my sons.


My MaxVac Setup Longerstretch's Golf Weight and HTW setup

Starting Size: circa 2003: 5 BPEL x 5.0 MSEG August 2007: 6 2/3 BPEL x 5.5 MSEG

04/22/08: 7.5 BPEL x 5.6 MSEG... On and Off again for a while... Restart PE in late 10/2013... 11/25/13: 7.75 BPEL x 5.75 MSEG

I want to apologize for the tone of my previous posts. I think I have been a little extra moody lately.

Sorry


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Its all good, been down myself lately. My theory is it has something to do with that blood moon


My MaxVac Setup Longerstretch's Golf Weight and HTW setup

Starting Size: circa 2003: 5 BPEL x 5.0 MSEG August 2007: 6 2/3 BPEL x 5.5 MSEG

04/22/08: 7.5 BPEL x 5.6 MSEG... On and Off again for a while... Restart PE in late 10/2013... 11/25/13: 7.75 BPEL x 5.75 MSEG

Obviously its an emotional theme. But I think I served enough rational points(at least I tried to).
Again, german courts deciding Circumcision beeing assault on a minor(!) is the most rational it can get.
Germany was on his way to prohibit Circumcision before jewish and muslim groups made a big fuss about it.
It was then an emotional deciscion under pressure by german parliament to allow Circumcision to go on.

I have the experience of an uncut and a cut penis to have sex with and the difference is huge.
Just read OP. He apologized to his son for getting him cut.
I got circumcised cause after a cut I had a tightened foreskin.( Only after it I learned that there were other possiblities to solve it)

The only good thing is that girls like to blow me more. The downside is that I dont feel much at all in comparison to before.
Its a huge difference in sexual experience. The Penis head isnt that sensitive for no reason…

I got curious and researched the theme more and I found many people who have huge problems cause of their Circumcision. Physical and emotional.
Many of them are so down and ashamed that they dont seek help for a long time.

And the ones who got cut as a minor by deciscion of their fathers have no clue how it is to have a foreskin. So they think its alright and go on with doing it.

I was curious if anyone has tried the micro-needle wheel/topical vitamin C combo for regaining glans sensitivity.. Seems like it might be effective (if excruciating).

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:12 AM.