Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

After looking at all these dicks

During an extended drama, an ad break is needed.

Privacy info: Clicking on this image will enable content from youtube.com

Normal service will now be resumed.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Firegoat,Tntjockey,Marinera, I am glad you guys are here, I know its off topic , but thanks.

Originally Posted by firegoat
Erm, you are kidding right? :D One of the first guys to seriously fake photos to try to provide ‘proof’ so people would listen to him…

Lots to address and lots of folks. No, I’m not kidding. DLD was a frequent publisher I think here at one point. I don’t remember reading him being discredited. I’m sorry, but this is the most active I’ve ever been at TP and I still don’t read most stuff.

I don’t really want to add to all that has been said to you Monty, but did you ever wonder if you were attracted to males (I don’t say this in an offensive way).

As I said I won’t post pics as I really don’t care about what others may think and I’m not trying to convince anyone.

If I gain a decent amount and share my experiences and knowledge for free, without the messiah embellishments then I won’t lose any time to prove anything to anyone. People may make the effort to try it for themselves as I have, and there’s no science set in stone with PE, you need to find what works for you, as long as you haven’t you can have doubts it will work for you , but leave the others be.

By the way if you have been on this forum for this long and into PE for twenty years + with no gains, you have to admit part of you believe into it, if not then just move on, life is short and there’s no time to lose on a forum you think is all fake, to eventually grow a bigger penis even though you don’t need one since your wife loves you.

Edit: DLD is full of shit just because of the way he messes with others people health , telling them to do horrendous exercises, buy all devices and creams and supplements. Whether or not he gained I don’t care, he sees himself as a guru and people usually worship him on mos. I find this ridiculous.

Originally Posted by plaidshirt

Firegoat,Tntjockey,Marinera, I am glad you guys are here, I know its off topic , but thanks.

That’s very kind thanks. I am also glad Figo, TntJ and Plaidshirt are here. :)

Originally Posted by tntjockey
You disagree with every thing. i did all I can sending you random pics. My wife and I worked so hard to find them for you and you question my 7 year old oics that were never supposed to be published. i through my self out there and most of them were not good enough. I talked to all the pics. He asked for help. I did. Go back a few pages. I actually appolgiezed to this guy in public. I went so far as to find a very old hard drive and put in to a computer to down load then in order to HELP HIM GROW WITH PICS. the widows program was before XP. we went that far, not to mention I stayed home from work because I feel the flu coming on to help this guy. ms tnt called me several times at work to tell me she thought I had pics else were. i did my best, I reached out, but I was questioned on many of the 7 year old picks. Now then, why would I do that for some now ass.

Check this out. he asked me to take another now pick for him to make his cock grow. What the hell, is he going to cut the pics out and tape them on his cock to make it grow. I have been here almost as long as you and you haven’t figured it and you need picks? This guy is lazy. After all this time. I tried to HELP. I have never posted pics here but to a few and because of his join date ms tnt thought, why not, only to get negative criticism. I do not mind constructive criticism, but he questioned me about fucking random pics that were taken 7 years ago on an old cell phone

I showed him proof. Why would I make an ass out of myself and show him fake stuff after all that I have posted to you guy. Most of you know I have not PE’d in years, but yet, this so called vet that logs in every once and a while is here questioning, because he wants to see pictures of dicks and want proof that this works because he has not figured it out after all these years.

Go ahead Monty, tell these people about my fake random 7 year old pics that were found and how my wife and you try to reach out to HELP you grow. I will never post my pics here and I explained that to this guy and he understood and related, because at one point, he was in the same situation as I am now. He called me a brother, Oh hell know.

Check this out. He got one of my older pics to compare it to another not as old as that one to see if I was being untruthful, but he did say, yeah, that was an extra inch of gain. Why would he do that. What is this guy looking for in the first place and is he trying to taunt someone here. I sent him at least 25 old ass pics out of our hearts. If you could receive his responses to my pics. As I mentioned, had I meant to post these pics, I would have bought a good camera and ot do this on a cell phone, but still, most of those pics are legit.

Check this out. I asked him to come back to this thread after viewing my pics to say that I was not a fraud. He never called me a fraud, but he did question my credibility because of no pics. His response was to ask for another pic because he did not see the base of a ruler, but clearly the ruler was straight. One of those ruler picks was pictures with another rule to show that ruler was legit. I showed this guy a pick of my now fat cock, and he said it was chubby and asked for another one. What the fuck?

What the hell.

He also posted in a PM if I were to come forward with picks here, he would he would become my advocate. Who the fuck needs an advocate like that? The hell with him. i tried, I truly did try. I showed him from what we had left and could dig up from beginning to end, but it still was not enough. I still could not proove my size. i told you guys that I was 8.375 X 6.25, but after looking at these pics, I am 8.5 X 6.375, but he still wants another pic of now. Oh my gosh. As far as i am concerned, the hell with this guy. Monty is truly very disrespectful to a guy that reached out. Oh! he told me not to take thing personal as he critiqued my 7 year old pics that are not posted her but was sent to him to help this ass.

You guys tell me, why would a guy sent someone like this guy old pics that were fake. i even talked about the pics that I was starting to get discolored and showed him pics when I did get discolored. I thought those E-mails for what they were, were pretty dam detailed, but as you read this post here, nothing is enough and he wants more pics to make his cock. That is the answer is it not, not good honest advise but more pics because this one was not good enough to HELP HIS DICK GROW AFTER ALL THESE YEARS.

Brother, you are angry and since you’re being accusative, I’m going to respond because you are misrepresenting the facts. Do you mind if I put the email traffic public? I am always wanting to see progress pics to see successful folks FOR MYSELF. I never said everyone has to follow what I do. These are folks I want to emulate and take advice from. You sent me questionable pics and ASKED ME to publicly say you’re not a fraud. You never offered to help. You asked me for help. I told you that’s not what I solicited you for, but since your pics where questionable (being nice), I asked you to simply send a current measured pic so I could compare it to the only pic you sent me that was measured (6.5”). I told you that you current 8.5” stats would be simple to see and I would advocate for you here. The only pics you sent measured with a ruler were missing the bottom 2 to 3 inches. Now, if you want to persist, I can post our conversations here and if you allow, your pics. I will never post your pics without your permission brother, but the email convo I will because you’re misrepresenting your promises and the truth of what happened BADLY. To tell you simply:

I don’t disagree with people. I don’t take into consideration those who won’t post progress pictures as they go.

Yes, I wanted another pic because you asked me to put my word in print here saying you are not a fraud. You never offered up routine or any help. Over and over, “Tell people I’m not a fraud.” Your pictures DID NOT show what you’re stating—a growth of 2.5”. Not even close. I struggled trying to see any gain. I saw discoloration and a beer can behind your dick which was cool. You have a fat head and I’m envious of what you have. One simple NOW pic with the entire ruler shown would have alleviated this. But you said and I quote, “I’m not the same size now.” At this point, it was over for me. You lost any credibility to the point of me taking up your cause. Whether you are truly what you say is anyone’s guess.

My critique was “Brother, I can’t see the bottom of the ruler.” and “Would you mind sending me a current measured pic since you’re asking me to post on TP?” That’s a critique? I can still post the conversations back and forth. I’d like to have your permission, but I warn you brother, they’re not going to look flattering for you. Now, I’ve never publicly said, what you say isn’t true. This is the closest I’ve come and you left me no choice. I’m even now still saying, I simply can’t see it, but maybe. I offer you the same offer. Send me a current measured pic and if it shows any gain that I can really see, I’ll come back here and definitely say it!

Originally Posted by Monty71466

Now, if you want to persist, I can post our conversations here and if you allow, your pics. I will never post your pics without your permission brother, but the email convo I will because you’re misrepresenting your promises and the truth of what happened BADLY.

If you post private email conversations here without permission, you will be banned, no discussion.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by BeardedDragon
Monty, I now see you were asking loaded questions in the other thread and you are on a site wide “prove it to me” campaign.

I would love to see more proof. I’m sorry I haven’t made it clear. I WANT TO SEE MORE PROOF. I want to encourage it. I hope it’s clear now. To me, there’s a lack of proof. If you ask an opinion question publicly, “What do you think about all the dicks here?” or something similar, I’m going to provide my opinion. It’s not disrespectful. I don’t think I’ve been disrespectful. I wouldn’t call my time here in TP a campaign. That carries a negative connotation like me saying you are on a “don’t question my authority” campaign. It’s abrasive. I try not to directly accost someone. I will, however, address it when someone questions me. I hope that’s ok.

Let me see if I have this right.

Originally Posted by BeardedDragon
You want to go to a $10K PE resort where a naked man with a huge penis will hand you a sequence of monthly erect nude pictures of himself showing a dick growth progression over a period of multiple years leading up to the present giant penis in front of you. The pictures will show his face, because if they didn’t they were obviously faked. He will also have 3 forms of government issued ID on hand, and corroborating statements from several friends, family members, and ex-girlfriends. Once you’re satisfied with proof of his penis growth, he will then photograph you nude from 15 different angles and proceed to stretch and jelq your penis using his old photos and your before photos for a week, since you would never do that yourself since PE is not real. As if by magic, since all PE is just tall tales and magic, you will double your cock size in only one week time by fortune of being jelqed by this PE master’s pics (I think TNT actually revealed the secret technique to us in the previous post, of jelqing with photos of penis wrapped around the penis itself). It’s crucial that it only takes one week only, since you would never invest any significant time on your own after learning the techniques at this resort, since all PE is fake unless there are photos. After you leave the resort, you will photograph yourself extensively to prove to yourself that your penis has in fact doubled in size. Possibly incorporating some kind of neutral third party notary public to verify and legitimize your new penis in the record books. Then you will post your pictures here on Thunder’s to prove to all of us that PE actually does work, and that we should start doing it, and praise you for your giant cock and genius leadership?

No, what you say does not represent me. It represents your feelings I hurt somehow. It was a joke akin to the Biggest Loser. If there was a resort that had proven methods; i.e., everyone who left gained an inch or two, I’d pay the price because the proof is the end result and everyone’s testimony. I think Thunder could open that resort as an extension of here. The rest of what you wrote, I can’t digest. Maybe you could re-read my posts?

Originally Posted by BeardedDragon
I took a couple comic liberties, but honestly man, that’s pretty much the message you’re sending out right now. Very few people are here to prove that PE works. Most of us figure that out within the first month. The only proof that matters to us is between our legs, and we don’t care whether or not other people believe us because our penises are growing bigger.

Yes, you attempted to elevate and discredit using humor. Mind if take the same comic liberties? You are not the person to say why people are here. I’d be willing to bet you dollars to donuts that the primary traffic, logged in or not, are overwhelmingly people who want a measure of proof that PE works. This is penis enlargement site. I want bigger. They want bigger. Anything that helps people should not be questioned. Pictures help tell a story. I feel that responsible people, who’ve been here for a while, should encourage documentation and accountability, as part of helping OTHERS—the ones coming here. I feel like TP may be missing out some. I feel like I have to say this now: I WANT TO BE CLEAR. I’m not saying folks here don’t have value. I’m not saying someone is a liar. If you feel that way, I’m sorry, but there’s a bigger “picture” here. Get it. I made a pun. :O)

Originally Posted by BeardedDragon
The irony is that there are plenty of threads around with exactly the type of proof you’re looking for, and you probably already know about them! Sounds like TNT actually sent you proof. I pointed you in the direction of braindrain’s progress earlier today in another thread. And these are only examples of two guys who have gained over an entire average sized penis worth of volume (11-12 cubic inches or more). There are so many more throughout the archives of guys who have average gains of a few cubic inches - if you’re willing to dig for them.

I asked you if you had statistics or a similar thread showing the same histories, but those who had progress pics. You said you didn’t want to look at dicks or something to that affect. Brother, I AM SEARCHIING for those guys. I’ve subscribed to a couple now and I want to be there for them, encourage them, and them me. There is a “proof pic thread” in TP progress pics area. How many are there? Let’s build that bad boy up is what I’m saying. BECAUSE it’s encouraging! I’ll look up “braindrain” ok. If you doubt my intentions, just ask. Don’t postulate.

Originally Posted by BeardedDragon
So what do you want? If you truly want a bigger dick, and that’s the real reason you’re here, then get to work on it. You can even follow the techniques of only the guys who have documented their gains enough for you. Hint: they use the same techniques as the guys who don’t document. This community will help you and advise you. That’s what we do. But if you’re here just to shout and bark about how you never gained in your past brief forays into PE, and how since you haven’t gained, everybody else is full of shit. Then go find a better use for your time, it’s accomplishing nothing.

Bigger dick. Emulate successful. I’ve said consistently those who don’t document are “Schrödinger’s cat” to me. They may or may not be truthful. I suspect. since being pressed on it now, some are and most aren’t or aren’t to the degree they say. If I sport big gains, I’m all about telling and showing it! In fact, I’m going to show regardless. Can you agree with me on that?

I do not think you carry the weight of all TPs members. You’re essentially asking me to quit seeking diligent members. Your also asking me to not state my opinion when asked in a public platform. As long as it’s not disrespectful, why do you care? It makes me question why you’re addressing me. This is a community. If you cannot accept the simple premise that pictures help folks, then I don’t want your type of “help”. I want to throw in a few curse words to add strength (and comedy) to my argument….Hell yeah. Shit no. Damn straight. Man, I feel better. :O)

Hey what’s up jaydenwelove?

It takes a predetermined mindset to take photos in a way that will prove to others as opposed to proving to oneself. Most enter PE only wanting to prove to themselves so the bottom of the ruler is not as important as the measurement on the top. You know yourself that the ruler was complete and at the base of the penis, you are taking pictures of your length so you have a record of your progress. Taking the picture is hard so your first thought might be you need to get closer to clearly pick up the detail on the ruler. Not a bad idea in proving to yourself, but unfortunately, transferring those images over to others does not transfer that same trust that you had in your self and a shortened ruler with the base out of frame is the easiest way to fake a photo. So we have a problem. The first instinct of how to take a picture doesn’t align with the best way to take a photo to prove your length to someone else. So your looking for photos of members who not only took pictures and shared them but took pictures with the mindset of showing them to others, who gained, and who shared them here. The fact that is not a larger number of people does not prove or disprove anything in regards to PE in my opinion.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Originally Posted by Monty71466
Lots to address and lots of folks. No, I’m not kidding. DLD was a frequent publisher I think here at one point. I don’t remember reading him being discredited. I’m sorry, but this is the most active I’ve ever been at TP and I still don’t read most stuff.

Easy to catch up, just read the last 100 or so dld posts.


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Originally Posted by firegoat
If you post private email conversations here without permission, you will be banned, no discussion.

Ok, is he banned now without discussion? HE posted our discussion essentially doing what you said I can’t. It was very one-sided and inaccurate of course. For clarity and to remove emotion, I offered to post the actual “if he allowed.” I would NEVER reveal any portion of a private conversation. It’s unethical. So, is he banned?

Where? Post a link to the post where your PMs are copied and paste, not ‘essentially’, which means nothing, but the post with the actual PMs.

By the way, you said ‘if allowed’ only when speaking of pics, not PMs.

And don’t post words in capital letters, thanks.

Originally Posted by plaidshirt
Firegoat,Tntjockey,Marinera, I am glad you guys are here, I know its off topic , but thanks.


How sweet. :) *Hugs* I love Firegoat because he’s smart. Marinera because he reminds me dipping cheeses sticks. And TNT because he will never catch Road Runner. :rainbow:

Cheers and hugs for all! Now to make a new thread about why we all love each other. :D


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:53 AM.