Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

A down side to too much flaccid hang?

Don’t get me wrong I love my dick and would not trade it with anyone, including any porn star. But the question was asked is there a down side and there are a few. Just a few. I hope everyone on this forum gets there. It can be done, but it takes devotion and patience.

Too much flaccid hang can have cons, but pros are much better than the cons.

Like being 6’6” big and muscular, you can have problems but there are so much pros that you don’t care :)


Se state cominciando il PE non cercate routine avanzate o fantasiose, rischiate solo di farvi male o di non guadagnare.

Usate la Newbie routine :) .

I wish I had such problem. Last time I read a guy with a 10 inch flaccid cock passed through TSA and they thought he had a bomb strapped to his thigh!

I tape mine to my forehead while pooping and while out on the town.

- crouching meat hidden potatoes

This came up back in the day and our European members freaked out that the US guys were all hung like horses. We do tend toward much shallower toilets in the states.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Well, the bad part about a big flaccid is that….man I got nothing. I see enough suicidal posts from people who want to change…

Wait I got it. You can’t be a cuckold bi-atch. And if that turned you on, to be giggled at and rejected, well it feels different obviously to be a stud and a sex symbol, so maybe a big flaccid would be unwanted by guys who loved to see their wife or girlie get plowed and filled by some other cock. ( or she can just fantasize about it, maybe flirt with some big muscular black guys in front of you..

Who knows? Go to town, little dudes!


Start: 5.75 x 4.5 Current: 7 x 5.25

Such Spartan training is for the champ. -Bruce Lee

Originally Posted by iamaru

This came up back in the day and our European members freaked out that the US guys were all hung like horses. We do tend toward much shallower toilets in the states.

A few weeks ago I’ve been in San Francisco, and I actually couldn’t sit on the toilet (unless I had a desire to go fishing); I still do not understand how it could be used by anyone but a woman.

It was ridiculous, when I had to sit, the way I had to bend and keep up the penis.

Never been an issue for me. Never even close, but I don’t think it’s even a ‘size’ thing in a lot of cases.

I’ve noticed something over the past year or so, and that is that my dick comes out of my body extremely high. Like, my cock isn’t in between my legs as much as its coming out at the hip line.

I think I have what I would call a ‘high exit point’. Everyone is different!

Having too big of a bulge thus attaining infinite women who love said big bulges?

Originally Posted by hidden master
I tape mine to my forehead while pooping and while out on the town.

- crouching meat hidden potatoes

I don’t even know what this means but I lmfao when I read it.

Originally Posted by Devotion9
Well, the bad part about a big flaccid is that….man I got nothing. I see enough suicidal posts from people who want to change…

Wait I got it. You can’t be a cuckold bi-atch. And if that turned you on, to be giggled at and rejected, well it feels different obviously to be a stud and a sex symbol, so maybe a big flaccid would be unwanted by guys who loved to see their wife or girlie get plowed and filled by some other cock. ( or she can just fantasize about it, maybe flirt with some big muscular black guys in front of you..

Again, deserving of applause. The first line says it all lol.


Last edited by Smallja : 08-30-2013 at .

A lot of the time, when gravity is not in my favor, I could be sitting in a chair or driving or whatever, but I won’t realize that I have been sitting on my schlong, again, until it completely cuts off the circulation to the head and starts to go numb. That’s when I finally snap out of it and jump up saying to myself “why the fuck are you sitting on your cock, again? ..you fuckin’ dummy!!” while I frantically start milking blood into the glans before gangrene sets in!
I have looked several times after such an episode and found that my glans had turned a very deep, dark shade of purple blue. Exactly the same color as the Thunder’s Place banner on the page that you are reading and I am typing this post on…

FUCK! I just did it again!!!! :rolling:


My current dimensions: flaccid: 8" x 6.5" erect: 9.5" x 7.125" glans: soft length:1.825" soft diameter 1.65" firm length:2.286" firm diameter:1.90"

Goal: flaccid: 9" x 7" (.1" length .5" girth) erect: 10" x 8" ( .5" length 1" girth) glans: soft length: 2.25" soft diameter: 2" firm length: 2.5" firm diameter: 2.25"

Ultimate goal: flaccid: 10" x 8" erect: 11.5" x 9.75" glans: soft length: 2.5" soft diameter: 2.25" firm length: 4" firm diameter: 3" In other words: A big, fat elephant cock!

Not sure if its a disadvantage or not, but significant increases in flaccid length and girth will mean a greater bulge size — more girls (even guys) starring down there. More attention = disadvantage? IDK.

Wait, why isn’t my picture thing working?

Never mind, everything’s cool. :) But yea, the battle of the bulge ;)

What has everybody found to be the best exercises for attaining said huge flaccid?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:19 PM.