Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

8" x 6" and not happy??

Originally Posted by a-unit
You can’t predict how women will react to anything we do.

I have a substantially larger penis that 8 years ago when I fist met my wife, yet she’s never made one comment.

Bizarre, but I accept her reaction and I’m ok with it.

Same here. I think it is the old boiling frog anecdote.


Starting Stats: BPEL 5.5" EG 4.4" -- Current: BPEL 6.9" EG 4.95" -- Short Term Goal BPEL 7", EG 5.25" -- Ultimate Goal : BPEL 7.5" EG 5.75"

Originally Posted by a-unit
You can’t predict how women will react to anything we do.

I have a substantially larger penis that 8 years ago when I fist met my wife, yet she’s never made one comment.

Bizarre, but I accept her reaction and I’m ok with it.

Fractions of an inch per year over 8 years is hard to notice. She probably has just adjusted mentally. I quickly gained 0.5” in length and 0.25” in girth. My wife has made comments, though.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
Fractions of an inch per year over 8 years is hard to notice. She probably has just adjusted mentally. I quickly gained 0.5” in length and 0.25” in girth. My wife has made comments, though.

I grew an inch in less than a year. Not gradual in the least.

Not a peep from her.

Quite odd.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
I grew an inch in less than a year. Not gradual in the least.

Not a peep from her.

Quite odd.

I think that’s still a reasonable reaction. An inch in a year, that is 1/12th inch per month. If she sees it on a regular basis, then she wouldn’t notice it. It might be enough time for her to adjust to the size as well. Unless you told her that you PE, I think her reaction makes sense.


Problem solving with fire.

Originally Posted by a-unit
I grew an inch in less than a year. Not gradual in the least.

Not a peep from her.

Quite odd.

I’d guess 1 of 2 reasons.

1 - She noticed but didn’t say anything because of various reasons such as thinking dicks can keep growing naturally or didn’t want to give you a big head.

2 - Further proof alot of women really don’t care about this stuff. They just think “he has a dick, it fucks me. End of story”.


Forum rule #69. Your avatar must be of a woman's ass.

My adventures in PE:Damnit

Originally Posted by DamnIt
I’d guess 1 of 2 reasons.

1 - She noticed but didn’t say anything because of various reasons such as thinking dicks can keep growing naturally or didn’t want to give you a big head.

2 - Further proof alot of women really don’t care about this stuff. They just think “he has a dick, it fucks me. End of story”.

Edit to number 2….
“He has a dick, it fucks me, I like it. End of story” lol

My husband doesn’t do PE. There is my disclaimer. Depending on arousal level for both of us it may feel different every time, one day it might leave me sore, another not, so an inch over a year… Much easier to miss for us than you.

It’s really nice to have a woman’s point of view on these matters. Thanks BlackRose.

Originally Posted by Seneca 32
It’s really nice to have a woman’s point of view on these matters. Thanks BlackRose.

Yes. Thanks! I enjoy her perspective.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

No problem, y’all are some of the only adult convos I have some days lol.

Originally Posted by BlackRose
No problem, y’all are some of the only adult convos I have some days lol.

I get it. I do the daddy daycare some weekends.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

I’m pretty sure my kid started speaking Dothraki. I can only understand every third word. I sometimes come here for the adult convo too, haha.


Started 11/2014 6" BPEL x 4" MEG (Ballpark #'s)

As of 01/2017 7 1/2" BPEL x 4 7/8" MEG

Goal for 2018 is 8" BPEL x 5 1/4" MEG! PE'ing Just Over a Year and Going for 8x6

Originally Posted by 8x6Dream
I’m pretty sure my kid started speaking Dothraki. I can only understand every third word. I sometimes come here for the adult convo too, haha.

Could also be Klingon, could it not?


07/29/2015: BPEL 7.75"/NBPEL 6.5" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Originally Posted by 8x6Dream
I’m pretty sure my kid started speaking Dothraki. I can only understand every third word. I sometimes come here for the adult convo too, haha.

Lol at least yours talk. My oldest is almost 3 and autistic so no words. Starting to change that, but that’s entirely off topic.

Originally Posted by BlackRose
Edit to number 2..
“He has a dick, it fucks me, I like it. End of story” lol

My husband doesn’t do PE. There is my disclaimer. Depending on arousal level for both of us it may feel different every time, one day it might leave me sore, another not, so an inch over a year.. Much easier to miss for us than you.

She saw the thunders page open on my laptop once and ridiculed it.

End of conversation.

She knew I was insecure about my size and was doing something about it, but still didn’t validate my thoughts about the process or showed any interest in it at all.

We are separated now.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Problem

I started PE 5 months ago, Doing basic overhand lubricated sitting down jelqing for 15 mins a day 5 days a week. And I haven’t been seeing much results. Was wondering if anybody has any advice on what I should do? I’ve gained about 0.15 inches in girth since I’ve started and none in length.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:11 PM.