Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

8" x 6" and not happy??

Why I stuck around when I figured out what it was, lol. I don’t even remember what the original article was I was trying to read and it told me I had to be a member, so I created an acct and didn’t even know what PE was at the time. Ohhhh, it was about angles to take pics to make it look bigger. Was trying to give hubs an ego boost Bc at 8 and 5.5 or so he was convinced it looked too small.

Originally Posted by BlackRose
Why I stuck around when I figured out what it was, lol. I don’t even remember what the original article was I was trying to read and it told me I had to be a member, so I created an acct and didn’t even know what PE was at the time. Ohhhh, it was about angles to take pics to make it look bigger. Was trying to give hubs an ego boost Bc at 8 and 5.5 or so he was convinced it looked too small.

Yeah, take it from us. That’s huge.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
Yeah, take it from us. That’s huge.

99th percentile:-)

I definitely never had any complaints, there is such thing as too big for most women. The whole bottoming out on the cervix thing can be extremely painful, and most of our nerves are located closer to the outside. Girth is more important than length to us.

Originally Posted by Javeez
Lol! We can trade dicks for a day and you will have a entirely new appreciation for your “little” guy!

I think it wouldn’t matter how big I get, those feelings would arise occasionally.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

I think even if you were “overly-long” you could still play around with the length during sex.. Just don’t thrust too far in. But if one were to become “overly-thick” for his partner/wife, it would be much more difficult to get around that problem. Personally, I would be more mindful of gaining girth than length. Although I do know that it isn’t easy to gain girth in the first place.

Originally Posted by expandable
I think even if you were “overly-long” you could still play around with the length during sex.. Just don’t thrust too far in. But if one were to become “overly-thick” for his partner/wife, it would be much more difficult to get around that problem. Personally, I would be more mindful of gaining girth than length. Although I do know that it isn’t easy to gain girth in the first place.

If u are in a steady relationship the girth gains won’t matter Bc she’s adjusting over time with you, so odds of outgrowing her are slim ;) our bodies are flexible like that, 6” girth may feel great, but if u started at 4 and got to 8 (yes I know that’s unrealistic but I am using it to illustrate the point so don’t stress it) and you have been with the same partner the whole time, yes she will definitely notice the difference, but u aren’t likely to make it uncomfortable for her unless you are skipping out on foreplay and her excitement prior to. 8” girth could be very uncomfortable or outright painful for a new partner tho. The reason the wife or other long term partner wouldn’t have issues is the gradual increase over time, our hips allow for babies to pass thru there with average head circumferences of 13.5” so trust me when I say a gradual increase in girth is not going to be an issue. It would just make it harder for someone else of less size to give her the same sensations u did for awhile lol. But, like with birth, with kegels etc she can strengthen and tighten those muscles again over time and could eventually enjoy someone on the 5” side again, it just wouldn’t likely be the first person after you.

Oh and the “don’t thrust too far in” aspect of a too long length… Most women need clitoral and vaginal stimulation to orgasm during sex, and the main way we get clitoral stimulation during sex (if we aren’t touching it or manually adding it) is thru the mans pubic bone against it when he’s inside us all the way. It all varies woman to woman for what feels best to her and what she can accommodate, but don’t be surprised if you need to do a little more work in other places if you aren’t able to thrust all the way in. Far from a deal breaker, get a bullet vibe for her or you to use on her clit during instead and u will be amazed at how hard her orgasms become.

Originally Posted by BlackRose
Oh and the “don’t thrust too far in” aspect of a too long length… Most women need clitoral and vaginal stimulation to orgasm during sex, and the main way we get clitoral stimulation during sex (if we aren’t touching it or manually adding it) is thru the mans pubic bone against it when he’s inside us all the way. It all varies woman to woman for what feels best to her and what she can accommodate, but don’t be surprised if you need to do a little more work in other places if you aren’t able to thrust all the way in. Far from a deal breaker, get a bullet vibe for her or you to use on her clit during instead and u will be amazed at how hard her orgasms become.

I invested in a gear bag early. Best selection of stuff is vibes of all kinds. Cuz sometimes there’s no substitute and when you have to work around length you may need other stuff to keep the experience good and smooth.

Great advice, BlackRose. Truly.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Yes, totally agree on the steady partner/wife adjusting to the changes in penis girth. I guess I was also thinking of a scenario where you are with someone new and happen to be too thick for her. I guess a “wife” wouldn’t really fit into that scenario as she would already be accustomed to the husband.

Nice to have a female’s perspective on this forum :)

Originally Posted by BlackRose
… u … Bc

Originally Posted by Forum Guidelines
Save the slang for another forum! Use you instead of u and your instead of ur. Also 2 does not mean to or too.

We appreciate!


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
:)

Oh, I’ve got plenty more.

Like …
“Your asshole smells like… shit!”

Aww damn!


Then: 6.5 BPEL | 5.5 NBPEL x 5.5 MSEG | 5.0 BEG

Now: 8.11 BPEL | 7.24 NBPEL x 5.5 MSEG | 5.0 BEG

Aiming for: 20cm+ BPEL with low EQ (= still usable for sex EQ), 6.0 MSEG & BEG!, so the goal is: 8.1'' | 7.2'' x 6.0! || My journal

Originally Posted by Lenny

We appreciate!

Sorry, on phone so I automatically revert to how I text instead of how I type.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
I invested in a gear bag early. Best selection of stuff is vibes of all kinds. Cuz sometimes there’s no substitute and when you have to work around length you may need other stuff to keep the experience good and smooth.

Great advice, BlackRose. Truly.


Thank you :) small bullets can make a world of difference without being super intimidating, the key for guys to rememeber is most women need both types of stimulation, if your length doesn’t allow you to give that to her you should be proud of that instead of upset she needs a vibe too.

Originally Posted by ehlolol
Like …
“Your asshole smells like… shit!”

Aww damn!

Or you could say “it stunk so bad I thought I was in the wrong hole.”

I could feel that sting as I wrote it.

You could even say “maybe we need to switch holes so the room won’t stink so bad afterwards.” Yeah, that’s downright mean.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:37 PM.