Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

7x6 Large or what?

Are you asking what a woman prefers? They are notorious for changing their minds. And we men fall into their trap trying to figure them out. Bait! They hold their pussy’s hostage whenever they want and can go without sex. Look at it from a reproduction point of view. Most if not all women can get inseminated any day they choose. At that point they don’t care if it’s big or small. As long as it spurts the seed.

Seriously? The charts don’t lie. We lie to ourselves more times than not. Probably because of our insecurities we think size matters. When we talk about making love I think it depends on you and your mate. I had a girlfriend who loved to be fisted. Needless to say we were a sloppy fit. We had good sex but she was my first and that was great! I never had a sloppier fitting pussy since her. 7 x 6 would have been long enough to hit her bottom but I think the girth would have to be more like 8”. :)


Pre-PE 11/11 BPEL 5.9 EG 5.3

Started PE: 3/12 BPEL 6.0 EG 5.6 * Current: BPEL 7.0 EG 5.9 BPSL 7.4 Nut Lgth 2.5" * Goal: BPEL 7.3 EG 6.3 BPSL 8.00

Mind over matter. All of life is transitional.

I’m almost 7x6 and I think that any woman, if she finds you insecure about your size, will take advantage of that fact if needed.

My ex, when I was less that 6x5, was great at that.

Do the PE for yourself and what it does to you in your everyday life. I recently measured 7” for the first time and I had and still have these wonderful feelings that motivate me and put a spring in my step that certainly wasn’t there when I was with my ex, and for that I will aways be grateful to this place and you guys, and my determination to pack an extra inch.

Physically and psychologically.

Frankly, my ex would have done the same to me at 7x6 also, because that’s who she is, and it’s nothing to do with my size then or now.

I know know that she will never have a chance to challenge me ever again though. The confidence I have through PE and how that has generalized into my life makes that kind of bullying meaningless to me.

I look forward to finding the next inch, not necessarily for the sex, but for the overall well-being I have found it provides, because funnily enough my new wife doesn’t seem to notice.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

7x6.. I’d say it’s large. I feel most women would too. Great job!

Does anyone know if Big Dipper the original poster of this thread is still around and active?

Originally Posted by baywatch
Does anyone know if Big Dipper the original poster of this thread is still around and active?

I sent him the odd PM over the last few years to see if he still dropped by, but it seems he doesn’t. I even got his email address from the old yahoo surgical enhancement group, but again got no reply. I’d love to know how his FFT is holding up and if he ever got the issues he had at the abse sorted.

Depends on who you ask. If you ask the person who owns one I doubt they’re gonna think they are actually large. And large? Large compared to what? Average? Then what is REALLY considered average? Is it 4.5, 5, or 5.5 for girth? Then what is REALLY average for length? Is it 5, 5.5, or 6? I know personally, I never “feel” large unless I get a really good pump session.

Originally Posted by GoingFor7x7
Large compared to what? Average? Then what is REALLY considered average? Is it 4.5, 5, or 5.5 for girth? Then what is REALLY average for length?

All of the legit scientific studies are pretty consistent when it comes to average length and girth. I have never seen a legit study which says 5.5” girth is average.

7x6 may not be large when compared to a watermelon or baseball bat, but in the penis world it is large. The notion that 6 inch girth is not large does not fit with reality.

While we are at it, an average penis is not “small”. Just as a medium t-shirt is not a small t-shirt.

Penis Size - A realistic view

Originally Posted by GoingFor7x7
I know personally, I never “feel” large unless I get a really good pump session.

Thundersplace has lots of guys with big or even huge dicks that “feel” small. That is a problem of perception, and it can easily evolve into Body Dysmorphic Disorder. There are lots of guys here with perfectly normal penises who believe their penis is their “fatal flaw” and every problem in their lives comes from their “flawed penis.” That is a serious perceptual problem which is not based in reality.

Body dysmorphic disorder
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/bo…isorder/DS00559

Best bet is to get one’s perceptions in line with reality, rather than “feelings” based on porn, or the perceptual issues described below. She is dead on right about the consequences:

What’s the average penis size?
by Dr. Petra Boynton
http://www.mansized.co.uk/answers/w…-penis-size/a15 (article no longer on the net)

“Men get penis hang ups since they usually only see other penises in the changing rooms or toilets - where they view their dick downwards and everyone else’s front or side on making other guys seem bigger. Or they compare themselves with porn stars, where the actors are specifically chosen for their size - and filmed from flattering angles.

That’s not to say that size worries don’t do a lot of damage to many men. Worrying about your penis can lead to relationship problems, avoiding sex or relationships, erectile dysfunction (not being able to get it up) or premature ejaculation (when you come too soon).


Last edited by sta-kool : 04-28-2012 at .

Originally Posted by MetaMorpho
Are you asking what a woman prefers? They are notorious for changing their minds. And we men fall into their trap trying to figure them out. Bait! They hold their pussy’s hostage whenever they want and can go without sex. Look at it from a reproduction point of view. Most if not all women can get inseminated any day they choose. At that point they don’t care if it’s big or small. As long as it spurts the seed.

Seriously? The charts don’t lie. We lie to ourselves more times than not. Probably because of our insecurities we think size matters. When we talk about making love I think it depends on you and your mate. I had a girlfriend who loved to be fisted. Needless to say we were a sloppy fit. We had good sex but she was my first and that was great! I never had a sloppier fitting pussy since her. 7 x 6 would have been long enough to hit her bottom but I think the girth would have to be more like 8”. :)

… A coke can! Just great.

I love the amount of people, who have commented in this thread, and have never taken Statistics, and have no ur what ‘percentiles’ are. :)

7 NBPEL is the beginning of big 7 BPEL is not big.. BPEL is only for a PE practioners personal records and don’t mean squat as to real length imo

Originally Posted by frank james
7 NBPEL is the beginning of big 7 BPEL is not big.. BPEL is only for a PE practioners personal records and don’t mean squat as to real length imo

Exactly. Unless someone did a study of billions of penises in one go, those studies toting avg this and that and percentile this and that are complete crap.

Originally Posted by jay9incher
Exactly. Unless someone did a study of billions of penises in one go, those studies toting avg this and that and percentile this and that are complete crap.

Thing about it guys - is if the human world there is evolution due to natural selection, if natural selection had decided, the average would be at 8”. But instead it’s between 5-6”. So even if you are there, why worry?

Originally Posted by a-unit
I’m almost 7x6 and I think that any woman, if she finds you insecure about your size, will take advantage of that fact if needed.

My ex, when I was less that 6x5, was great at that.

Do the PE for yourself and what it does to you in your everyday life. I recently measured 7” for the first time and I had and still have these wonderful feelings that motivate me and put a spring in my step that certainly wasn’t there when I was with my ex, and for that I will aways be grateful to this place and you guys, and my determination to pack an extra inch.

Physically and psychologically.

Frankly, my ex would have done the same to me at 7x6 also, because that’s who she is, and it’s nothing to do with my size then or now.

I know know that she will never have a chance to challenge me ever again though. The confidence I have through PE and how that has generalized into my life makes that kind of bullying meaningless to me.

I look forward to finding the next inch, not necessarily for the sex, but for the overall well-being I have found it provides, because funnily enough my new wife doesn’t seem to notice.

Your new wife may VERY WELL notice, but she may not give you the positive complement or reaction. Some people do this to “keep things even”.
Doesn’t want to let your head get “too big”, when very well it may be the healthiest thing for you and spurn all kinds of success and motivation.

Originally Posted by djrobins
Your new wife may VERY WELL notice, but she may not give you the positive complement or reaction. Some people do this to “keep things even”.
Doesn’t want to let your head get “too big”, when very well it may be the healthiest thing for you and spurn all kinds of success and motivation.

Interesting thoughts.

I do drive myself to the things I want.

My wife cringes a little over my self-confidence, though strongly encouraged me to start a band recently, and had enjoyed it when I have sat in with other bands, so it will be interesting to see her reaction to my first gig;,her daughter’s fundraising dance in memory of her friend who died two years ago.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
Interesting thoughts.

I do drive myself to the things I want.

My wife cringes a little over my self-confidence, though strongly encouraged me to start a band recently, and had enjoyed it when I have sat in with other bands, so it will be interesting to see her reaction to my first gig;,her daughter’s fundraising dance in memory of her friend who died two years ago.

Use your increase in confidence to love your family more - make that part of your confidence and you will be ok.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:55 AM.