Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

7x6 Large or what?

Water? Dude use spit! Its the best lube available! Well at least thats what Jenna Jameson says…and I tend to agree with her! Who uses water? Anybody else?

Originally Posted by futurehorse
Well my girlfriend tells me all the time I have a huge penis. She gets dried up very easily and we have to keep a cup of water by the bed to lube it up.
She’s tells me the magnum condoms suck and that we are going to get ultra thins and Lube.
I am 7.0 NBP And 6.0 EG so I mean she thinks it’s a big penis and she’s got a big booty.

So yeah it gets the job done especially when I get the text the next day saying

“I’M SO SOREEEEE”.

I use spit too but she finds it gross

So she’s buying lube now lol

So you dont do any oral then?

Originally Posted by futurehorse
I use spit too but she finds it gross
So she’s buying lube now lol

Originally Posted by kooljohn
My length is (only) 7.75” bpel and at times (before PE) could be around the 7.2” bpel mark so it’s not long at all

Congrats on the size of your unit. THAT IS GREAT! Both length and girth are very impressive.

However, can you big guys stop saying stuff like “My penis is only 7.75 BPEL

(Seriously , not meaning to single you out kooljohn - I just see this a lot)

Lifestyle Condom Study Length:

Here are the percentages of men around your size:

7.25” to 7.50” 1.0 %
7.50” to 7.75” 0.9 %

That is pretty low

====

Here are the percentages of men longer than you:

7.75” to 8.00” 0.8 %
8.00” to 8.25” 0.3 %
8.25” to 8.50” 0.3 %
8.50” to 8.75” 0.1 %
8.75” to 9.00” 0.1 %

That is really pretty low

======

Here are the percentages of men shorter than you:

3.50” to 3.75” 0.2 %
3.75” to 4.00” 0.3 %
4.00” to 4.25” 0.2 %
4.25” to 4.50” 0.7 %
4.50” to 4.75” 0.8 %
4.75” to 5.00” 2.0 %
5.00” to 5.25” 9.0 %
5.25” to 5.50” 10.8 %
5.50” to 5.75” 24.3 %
5.75” to 6.00” 23.9 %
6.00” to 6.25” 9.3 %
6.25” to 6.50” 6.7 %
6.50” to 6.75” 4.4 %
6.75” to 7.00” 2.9 %
7.00” to 7.25” 1.0 %

=============

You can see where most guys are.

http://www.mraverage.com/results.htm

You are very blessed in length. CONGRATS!

Originally Posted by futurehorse

Well my girlfriend tells me all the time I have a huge penis. She gets dried up very easily and we have to keep a cup of water by the bed to lube it up.

For what it is worth, those silicone based lubricants (wet platinum) don’t dry up like the waterbased ones (astroglide). They cost a little more though.

So I got a question

If 7x6 is large what would 9 length measured from side of my stick pressed against my pelvis bone and 6.5 girth in inches I’m trying for 10x7 and plus what is all the acronyms and stats are 20yr old white male 160lbs and 14% body fat extremely low blood pressure and excellent cholesterol and 5’ 9” height

Originally Posted by newdude10
If 7x6 is large what would 9 length measured from side of my stick pressed against my pelvis bone and 6.5 girth in inches I’m trying for 10x7 and plus what is all the acronyms and stats are 20yr old white male 160lbs and 14% body fat extremely low blood pressure and excellent cholesterol and 5’ 9” height

1. You measure BPEL from the top, not the side, subtract .25-.5 inches from your length.

2. Being that your at least 8.5x6.5, why even mess with this shit? Seriously, if those are truly your stats, your golden as is, life is short and this shit requires time.

3. 14% body fat is OK, but not all that great for a male, I’d feel like shit at 14% body fat, but then again, I believe I have BDD and OCD, so thats not suprising.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

I agree with hard body. If you are 8.5x6.5 there is definitely a lot better things you could be doing with your time haha.

But maybe you have bad EQ or something so who am I to judge. Good luck to you though.


Starting 10/08 - 7.125" EL x 4.5" MSEG

As of 12/08- 7.5" EL x 4.75" MSEG

As of 1/19/08 - 7.75" bpel(previous 7.5" was due to inaccurate ruler) x 4.875" MSEG

I’d still PE at 8.5” x 6.5” just for the longterm benefits to my penis and EQ more than anything.

But yeah,Newdude 10,you’re huge man.Do keep that in mind when you’re thinking of getting bigger.


Starting stats:- Dec11th2008 7.2"bpelx6" meg.Mar23rd09 8.375"bpel x 6.125"meg. Mar10 8.4" bpelx6.125" meg.

Goal: 8"nbpel x 7" A one eyed monster by any standard :)

Just my view on this. I am around 7” BPEL, even though that is over 1” in length gains for me, it still doesn’t feel as good a progress as I would have hoped.

I guess that shows the fickle nature of everyones’ beliefs (or ego?).

That said, I am 5.4” MSEG and am quite happy with it. I’ve clamped a few times and got over 5.75” engorged and it feels massive, so I’d say anything at 6” girth is big indeed, certainly bigger than my objective.

Personally I wouldn’t consider anything under 8” BPEL “big”. Even though I’m according to surverys say 1” bigger than the “average”, I still only feel and look in the mirror “average” in my own mind.


01/08/07: 5.75" BPEL, 5.25" EG ::: 26/05/10: 7.3" BPEL, 5.4" MSEG, [My Progress Pics] - [My Routine]

Revised Min Final Objective: [/b] 7.75" BPEL (33% increase), 5.5" MSEG

Originally Posted by sta-kool
You can see where most guys are.

http://www.mraverage.com/results.htm

You are very blessed in length. CONGRATS!

Thanks for this link sta-kool! This site is interesting to say the least; the penis sizer: http://www.mraverage.com/sizer.php is pretty cool because you can input different lengths/girths and get an actual picture of what your penis would look like with those stats. Illuminating. :cool:


Started: 10-18-08 BPEL: 6.3 inches; BPEG: 4.8 inches.

Currently: BPEL 7.4 inches; BPEG: 5.2 inches

Goal: BPEL:8-8.5 inches; BPEG: 6 inches.

I hate these threads…


Goal: None, PE for life

Originally Posted by Rustyman

I hate these threads…

Why?


Starting stats:- Dec11th2008 7.2"bpelx6" meg.Mar23rd09 8.375"bpel x 6.125"meg. Mar10 8.4" bpelx6.125" meg.

Goal: 8"nbpel x 7" A one eyed monster by any standard :)

Originally Posted by headstrong
Thanks for this link sta-kool! This site is interesting to say the least; the penis sizer: http://www.mraverage.com/sizer.php is pretty cool because you can input different lengths/girths and get an actual picture of what your penis would look like with those stats. Illuminating. :cool:

Wow I never saw that page == that’s great!

There is a similar size visualizer at http://www.thevisualiser.net/ At that one you can compare to 4 others at a time — lifestyle data, durex data, kinsey data, porn stars “reported” data, etc etc. Pretty fun. And you can also compare yourself to your goal.

-

Originally Posted by kooljohn
I’d still PE at 8.5” x 6.5” just for the longterm benefits to my penis and EQ more than anything.

But yeah,Newdude 10,you’re huge man.Do keep that in mind when you’re thinking of getting bigger.

Yeah, kooljohn, that is a good point - penis health and EQ.

Newdude 10 if I had your stats I would never have found thunders. I would have been too busy putting my 8.5” x 6.5” to good use. Congratulations!


Last edited by sta-kool : 03-02-2009 at .

No I’m not kidding ill send people a pic not that you really wanna see it but I was doing this stuff since I was 15 but back then I didn’t know it was called PE I just loved the feeling of getting hard and I’m 5inches soft I just also love how I just take it out and every girl I ever dated was like in awe just looking at before I screwed them and after I did they (I had 4 girlfriends) just kept looking at me weird after we had it (sex) one of the 4 I barely could get it in I had to use KY on my condom and like lay my whole body on her as her legs were 180

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:39 PM.