Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

5 EG - Comments

5 EG - Comments

This was meant for the Main Member Forum but it seems I can no longer post in it until I achieve 300 posts so I will post it in here.

Has anyone with 5 inches of Erect Girth ever had any “big” comments? I am about 5 inches MSEG and around 4.5 inches just under the glans and I cannot help but think it is really skinny. I know that it seems to be average, but I can’t seem to shake the thought out of my head.

As for me, I’ve never recieved a “thick” or “big” comment, but my girlfriend did tell me it was long. (I’m about 7.25 BPEL) How about you guys? Any 5 inches EG’ers that have recieved “big” comments?


Short Term Goal - 7.75 BPEL

I’m 5 EG W742 and I have never had any big comments :( just hang in there and stay on your PE journey and maybe one day you will have the gains you desire :)

Good luck with your goals.

Originally Posted by W742
This was meant for the Main Member Forum but it seems I can no longer post in it until I achieve 300 posts so I will post it in here.

Has anyone with 5 inches of Erect Girth ever had any “big” comments? I am about 5 inches MSEG and around 4.5 inches just under the glans and I cannot help but think it is really skinny. I know that it seems to be average, but I can’t seem to shake the thought out of my head.

As for me, I’ve never recieved a “thick” or “big” comment, but my girlfriend did tell me it was long. (I’m about 7.25 BPEL) How about you guys? Any 5 inches EG’ers that have recieved “big” comments?

Well,

seems that a real “big” starts from 5.5” ( 14 cm ).

I have always had a big glans ( more than 2” wide and about 6” girth ). I began having some problem with my classic condoms last year when I was 5.1-5.2”.

He brings up a good point how big are your glans?


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Sadly, my glans are the same, if not smaller than my MSEG. It is within the 4.5 - 4.9 range. I don’t want to take on girth yet because I’m shooting for length first like it has been recommended on the forums.


Short Term Goal - 7.75 BPEL

Originally Posted by W742
Sadly, my glans are the same, if not smaller than my MSEG. It is within the 4.5 - 4.9 range. I don’t want to take on girth yet because I’m shooting for length first like it has been recommended on the forums.

Well,
some person, me included, had good gains training together lenght and girth.

For example, after at least 6 months of Newbie routine

1. day stretching in the afternoon and clamping at night
2. day clamping
3. day stretching
4. day rest.

Originally Posted by W742

This was meant for the Main Member Forum but it seems I can no longer post in it until I achieve 300 posts so I will post it in here.

I’ll move it to Main Member for you, W742.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

I’ve gotten a few “fat cock” compliments, but I always overlooked them because I didn’t have the length. 5.7 Midshaft girth, but i’m only at 5.2-5.3 erect length.


If your anything my me just stick with your length exercises until you reach that goal and when you get there you might be surprised that the girth you wanted is there also. that’s what happened to me. I concentrated on length and the girth just kind of came along for the ride.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Thanks, I think that actually makes sense. When I was stretching hard core, I hit 6 inch girth, mid shaft. But it went back down when I halted the stretching. What exactly did you do for length? Just simple manual stretches?


No I was hanging with a Bib and using my rings for an ADS for up to 15 hours a day. That was when I was really in the grove. Now I have a hard time keeping a consistent routine day and day out. Lately I acquired a small irritation just under my glans that I’ve had to let heal for a few days but that’s the sort of thing that sets you back a couple of weeks of progress, maybe more.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

I think I’m just going to hang in there until I hit my desired length goals (8.25 - 8.5 BPEL), and then shoot for my girth goals with the airclamp. (about 5.5 - 5.75 MSEG)

I know it will take a while, but I’m in it for the long haul. Wish me luck.

w742


Short Term Goal - 7.75 BPEL

Originally Posted by W742
I think I’m just going to hang in there until I hit my desired length goals (8.25 - 8.5 BPEL), and then shoot for my girth goals with the airclamp. (about 5.5 - 5.75 MSEG)

I know it will take a while, but I’m in it for the long haul. Wish me luck.

w742

Good luck!


6 X 5(Jun 2002) ----> 8 7/8 X 6 (OCt 2009) -----> 9.75 X 6.0 (Goal)

'I think you will find that the one thing all big gainers have in common is tenacity.' ~Bib

You don’t need luck, all you need is consistency. Find what works and then stick with it.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Thanks for the support everyone. Consistency is indeed the key and once I’m done conditioning my penis with the Newbie Routine, perhaps I’ll look to other methods of PE. I ordered a Vac-ADS just a few days ago, and, when the time comes I will be ordering an AirClamp.

Once again, thanks for the support guys, it really helps!


Short Term Goal - 7.75 BPEL

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
All I Want for Christmas is a Little EGjbillaPenis Enlargement Basics812-19-2006 12:20 AM
Positive comments: unit smaller than 8x6TrackHalfPenis Enlargement Basics1111-03-2005 10:41 PM
New here - some comments and questionsdboosterPenis Enlargement Basics211-06-2003 12:36 AM
Cellular Growth Hypothesisi_will_get_8_inchesPenis Enlargement2806-04-2003 02:51 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:59 AM.