Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

2 Inch Gains

12

2 Inch Gains

Anyone here who has made up to 2 inches in length gains. How did you keep that much gains coming? How did you deal with plateaus and slow gains?

I have made 1.5 length gains and closing in on the two inch mark. And gains have come to a crawl, I spent two months PEing and barely got .125 gain, this was very discouraging as I hope to make 3 inch gains one day. I wasn’t that consistent in the past two months to be honest, but I will improve on that this month, still that was slow.

So I’m asking for advice from vets who have gotten past this stage,

How did you do it? Should I up my intensity or be patient?

Thanks, sorry if this was difficult to read or something.


Start July 2016 - 4.5 x 4.25( 3-4 nbp)

Now May 2018 - 6+ x 4.75 (5.25 nbp)

Next year goal- 7 X 5 (6.25+ nbp)

You may need to take a break. Your penis tissues become tougher and more resistant to all the pulling and squeezing that you subject it to. But a few months off to allow it to become de-conditioned, and you may get some easy gains when you start back up.

Originally Posted by raybbaby

You may need to take a break. Your penis tissues become tougher and more resistant to all the pulling and squeezing that you subject it to. But a few months off to allow it to become de-conditioned, and you may get some easy gains when you start back up.

I’m just coming from a break took a break back in December and lost size which I have just regained.


Start July 2016 - 4.5 x 4.25( 3-4 nbp)

Now May 2018 - 6+ x 4.75 (5.25 nbp)

Next year goal- 7 X 5 (6.25+ nbp)

Are you adding heat to your routine?

Originally Posted by flyrod2011

Are you adding heat to your routine?

Yes


Start July 2016 - 4.5 x 4.25( 3-4 nbp)

Now May 2018 - 6+ x 4.75 (5.25 nbp)

Next year goal- 7 X 5 (6.25+ nbp)

You’ve made good gains man. Be content. Look at it from a different perspective. Not that you can’t keep going but don’t stress yourself out. Don’t obssess.

Out of curiosity did your erection angle change as you gained length?

Originally Posted by Lilhelp
You’ve made good gains man. Be content. Look at it from a different perspective. Not that you can’t keep going but don’t stress yourself out. Don’t obssess.

Out of curiosity did your erection angle change as you gained length?


Yes it did a lot.
I’m actually very unhappy with my size right now that’s why I’m desperate for gains.


Start July 2016 - 4.5 x 4.25( 3-4 nbp)

Now May 2018 - 6+ x 4.75 (5.25 nbp)

Next year goal- 7 X 5 (6.25+ nbp)

3” gains isn’t common. 1” or close is average. If you can get 2” that’s awesome. As you see as you close in on 2”, a .1” gain a month is great. We don’t gain forever. Occasional if length stalls with hanging or extending you can get a little more be clamping or pumping. Have you gotten your lig gains already?

For the real world even a 6 or 6.5” cawk with a good girth 5.5-6.5” will be a pleasure missle. If you don’t have abs you likely have a thick pubic fat pad. Loosing weight will reveal useable cawk.


Last edited by djrobins : 04-07-2018 at . Reason: Typo

And your depression is bull. Get your girth your length is likely close to maxxed. The most powerful sex organ is your brain. Many of us induced body dysmorphia due to penile enlargement. You need to work on your mind. Also develop a physique you can be proud of.

Stop obsessing over it. It took me most of 3 years to solidly net 2” in gains. I got 1.5” in 18 months…then struggled for a long time. Then, struggled for 5 more years for that last inch. And really, you will have to learn to stop being desperate for it for it to happen. It wouldn’t happen for me until then.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story, a few progress pics of me here, and all my methods.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My current PE4F pumping project and my balls enhancement project. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold

Stop obsessing over it. It took me most of 3 years to solidly net 2” in gains. I got 1.5” in 18 months…then struggled for a long time. Then, struggled for 5 more years for that last inch. And really, you will have to learn to stop being desperate for it for it to happen. It wouldn’t happen for me until then.

Damn thanks I got 1.5 in the same time frame. Guess I’m going to struggle for a year or two to complete the two inches. I might just started focusing on girth I never really looked in that department. Thanks this really helped.


Start July 2016 - 4.5 x 4.25( 3-4 nbp)

Now May 2018 - 6+ x 4.75 (5.25 nbp)

Next year goal- 7 X 5 (6.25+ nbp)

Originally Posted by djrobins
3” gains isn’t common. 1” or close is average. If you can get 2” that’s awesome. As you see as you close in on 2”, a .1” gain a month is great. We don’t gain forever. Occasional if length stalls with hanging or extending you can get a little more be clamping or pumping. Have you gotten your lig gains already?

For the real world even a 6 or 6.5” cawk with a good girth 5.5-6.5” will be a pleasure missle. If you don’t have abs you likely have a thick pubic fat pad. Loosing weight will reveal useable cawk.


I don’t think I have gotten any lig gains.
Why I thought I’ll get to 3 is because I have only done manual routines. I’ll add Hangers and stuff after two in.
I think I should focus on girth but I might lose length maybe


Start July 2016 - 4.5 x 4.25( 3-4 nbp)

Now May 2018 - 6+ x 4.75 (5.25 nbp)

Next year goal- 7 X 5 (6.25+ nbp)

Originally Posted by dsdany606
I don’t think I have gotten any lig gains.
Why I thought I’ll get to 3 is because I have only done manual routines. I’ll add Hangers and stuff after two in.
I think I should focus on girth but I might lose length maybe

You have to work on getting confident on your manhood outside of your cawk. Ask titleist, in the real world a LEGIT 6-7” missle with good girth is a hit. 3” gains is very rare, check out the PE database. I’m not trying to discourage you. I’m trying to let you get out of a dark hole many of us PE’ers put ourselves into. You end up basing your view of self on your size compared to porn cawks. Don’t do that. Be happy with who you are as a man outside your cawk. It’s awesome for a man to max out his body and mind.

Anyway if you haven’t gotten lig gains, they are usually good for .5-1”. You get them through BTC hanging from 5-20lbs, start off at the smaller end. The 45lbs bib did is overkill and probably will kill your cawk for ever. Trust me. Also trust if you get 2”, the rest of the gains are slow as molasses. Even if you get .05” a month you should be happy, cause that’s 1/2” a year.

No matter how you gain, eventually it completely plateaus. As you learned porn cocks are more in the 7-10” range with 9” being the large ones. Before you were educated you thought they were 12-14”.

Have a good day.

Originally Posted by dsdany606
Anyone here who has made up to 2 inches in length gains. How did you keep that much gains coming? How did you deal with plateaus and slow gains?
I have made 1.5 length gains and closing in on the two inch mark. And gains have come to a crawl, I spent two months PEing and barely got .125 gain, this was very discouraging as I hope to make 3 inch gains one day. I wasn’t that consistent in the past two months to be honest, but I will improve on that this month, still that was slow.
So I’m asking for advice from vets who have gotten past this stage,
How did you do it? Should I up my intensity or be patient?
Thanks, sorry if this was difficult to read or something.

I have, at one point I think it was 2.1”. the gains had stalled for a year or so. When I stop I lose .25-5”, but it comes back quickly even with manual stretching.

Gains slowed greatly after 1.5”.

If I come back I’m going to evaluate the following:

1. Extender with FAR infrared light.
2. Pulsar programmable pump
3. Vac hangars.

Originally Posted by djrobins
I have, at one point I think it was 2.1”. the gains had stalled for a year or so. When I stop I lose .25-5”, but it comes back quickly even with manual stretching.

Gains slowed greatly after 1.5”.

If I come back I’m going to evaluate the following:

1. Extender with FAR infrared light.
2. Pulsar programmable pump
3. Vac hangars.


Thanks a lot for your help. But the thing is started with a very small girth as well. I don’t have hope in that except you think it’s probable that I’ll gain an inch in that.


Start July 2016 - 4.5 x 4.25( 3-4 nbp)

Now May 2018 - 6+ x 4.75 (5.25 nbp)

Next year goal- 7 X 5 (6.25+ nbp)

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Finding xeno: a penis talexenolithProgress Reports91805-16-2018 09:45 PM
Average Gains and Starting MeasurementsjuiicePenis Enlargement8610-19-2017 10:33 PM
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
1 year with no gains - need 7 inch NBPEL & strugglingbumpyjohnsonPenis Enlargement Basics204-26-2015 10:04 PM
quik4life's $500 PE Challengequik4lifePenis Enlargement13206-18-2009 03:12 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:58 PM.