Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

1060

12

There’s me thinking I was going to be educated by clicking on the link. 1060? What happened then. 1066 I know a bit about but what happened in 1060 that was so interesting? I guess I’ll never find out.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

1337

So almost 115,000 men have a head start on me?

I may have to invent a new method to catch up. Perhaps I’ll move to Chicago and tie a large kite to my penis. Or start a new division in the sport of tractor pulling.

Originally Posted by memento

There’s me thinking I was going to be educated by clicking on the link.

I thought it was going to be some guy trying a 1080 on a skateboard or something, just to miss it by 20 degrees. Then again, not a typical ThunderSS thread.

Well. Everyone knows that 10:60 is eleven o’clock


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:

Originally Posted by Dickstrong
So almost 115,000 men have a head start on me?

I may have to invent a new method to catch up. Perhaps I’ll move to Chicago and tie a large kite to my penis. Or start a new division in the sport of tractor pulling.


That method was already invented by Ben Franklin. Actually he had his kite attached to his dick and that’s how he discovered electricity, even though he was just trying to do his daily PE. Shocking discovery.


Then 01/15/08 EBPL: 6.25 EG 5.10 Now 10/05/09 EBPL 7.75 EG 5.25 Girth work for 103 days.

New Short Term Goal: EBPL 8.0 EG 5.5 Lifetime goal 9x6.5 PE log and journal

Haha :) I see what the numbers are now.


At birth I was given a choice between a good memory and a big dick, but I can't remember what I chose.

BeardedDragon - "I have definitive mathematical proof that PE works. But I can't send it to you because it's attached to me."

Originally Posted by jb560
That method was already invented by Ben Franklin. Actually he had his kite attached to his dick and that’s how he discovered electricity, even though he was just trying to do his daily PE. Shocking discovery.

Truth in history is funny and ironic sometimes!

Originally Posted by jb560
That method was already invented by Ben Franklin. Actually he had his kite attached to his dick and that’s how he discovered electricity, even though he was just trying to do his daily PE. Shocking discovery.

Is that also how the Ball Zinger was invented? Not enough volts on these pansy modern ones then.

What’s this 115k business about anyway? Closing membership?

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:33 PM.