Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

10 Tips for PE

8x8’s anecdote provides a good point to make the distinction between ejaculation and orgasm. Both can be had independently of each other, and both have different effects on the penis. Ejaculation is merely the release of fluids, which as many people who edge can probably attest to, if you get too close to the edge and hover there at the point of no return then you penis can pump and release fluids as if you were ejaculating from orgasm. However, the feeling is significantly different and often the erection can be maintained and so can the need to “cum.” orgasm is much more physiologically and psychologically involved, as orgasm stems from the release of hormones and changes your body chemistry briefly. The release of several different neurotransmitters has a huge a effect on smooth tissue contraction. This area of neurobiology is receiving more attention (because sex is pretty friggin important), but is surprisingly bereft of solid research. Whether cumming is good or bad for PEing is completely personal, and you just gotta do what feels and works best for you. However, most of the evidence that I’ve seen suggests that edging and not cumming while masturbating will aid penile growth and EQ.

Personally, my EQ is so much better when I PE and edge, and save up my orgasm for when I’m enjoying the company of my lady friend, that I don’t even feel a strong need to cum while masturbating. It just makes me more excited for the next time we are together.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS

Well of course. Why would you think that it would be anything different than that?

*Puts ThunderSS in an ankle lock*


Recognize.

Originally Posted by westla90069

Ejaculation also causes the release of numerous chemicals by the brain which stops the erection perhaps by interrupting the production of nitric oxide.

And when I do not ejaculate, my brain does not release these chemicals. But man, I’ve got to admit, I don’t really know the science behind this stuff. I offered my guess at an explanation!


Recognize.

Originally Posted by westla90069

Regardless of how long you maintain the erection once it’s gone so is the pressure. It does not “build up over time.”

I disagree with this. For me, the pressure does indeed build over time.


Recognize.

I am not really interested in trying to convert everyone. Rather, I’m trying to show that there is something that may be worth experimenting with that could have great benefits. Through my PE career I’ve tried all kinds of things; some have worked, and others have failed miserably. For me, this has been the single most powerful tool to bolster my cock. That is a simple fact!

8x8, I see what you are saying. I actually ooze and squirt that same fluid in small amounts and ignore it altogether. It won’t impregnate a woman for one thing (not to open another can of worms). But I agree with you that it has to do with something that happens during a ‘normal’ ejaculation process, whether it’s particular muscle contractions, or pressure to particular areas. One thing, if you can’t have stimulation around the head when you ejaculate, how do you deal with that while you’re inside a woman?

Can we all agree that edging is beneficial?


Recognize.

Originally Posted by marinera

How your ideas fit with the results of this poll, ME?

Poll on Ejaculation Frequency

If I recall correctly, that poll does in fact demonstrate that people who ejaculate do not see themselves as having trouble with their penises. I still believe, however, that there could be some additional penis strength that some could gain by practicing non-ejaculation. It’s not for everyone though, and they always say Don’t fix what isn’t broken! :-)


Recognize.

Originally Posted by matutinal_euphony

If I recall correctly, that poll does in fact demonstrate that people who ejaculate do not see themselves as having trouble with their penises. I still believe, however, that there could be some additional penis strength that some could gain by practicing non-ejaculation….

Of course. It is called blue balls. :chuckle:

Originally Posted by matutinal_euphony
Then you exercise ejaculation control which is what I advocate! :-)

I absolutely DO! :thumbs: I have for many years BEFORE I joined Thunders. I didn’t know how I was doing it, I just was.

I remember, that within the first few months in my relationship with my wife, I would sometimes get too excited, and have to stop and do oral or something else. Usually, I would be on the edge of the PONR, before I stopped.

I’m just better at it now, and I have learned what muscle(s) control ,…… the control. Now, if we’re having a real hot session, and I’m on the edge, I slow down but do not stop.

I’ve never been a two pump chump, or even close. ( thankfully :) )


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Originally Posted by westla90069

Expanded to full size with edging will keep pressure on the CC. Over time it seems to help with growth when done in conjunction with PE exercises like jelqing.

At the very least, I believe it helped cement the gains I got with PE exercises.

Originally Posted by 8 x 8
I ejaculated from masturbation for the first time after that 3 week period (having felt like I was on steroids for the last 12 days of it), and I, in an attempt to not ejaculate, went past the point of no return while holding only the base, no stroking to the head or near the head.

It felt like an orgasm, but not fully, the ejaculate volume was huge, and to my amazement, the erection didn’t subside at all, neither did the yearning to ejaculate. So I edged about 7 more times, and “came” 4 more times, each time not touching anywhere near the head during orgasm, and felt like I had discovered buried treasure, as the flaccid hang/eq/ef I had during the 3 week abstaining-from-ejaculating period stayed.

Now this is decidedly interesting. Stimulation of the glans is not very…stimulating for me. I always masturbate by grabbing the shaft near the base and stroking. Also, during sex or oral, it is deep penetration, with base stimulation, that I crave. Stimulating my head will not make me cum at all. I wonder if there is a connection, there, between my lack of a refractory period, and base stimulation? I do cum bucket loads, even the third and fourth orgasm in a row.

Originally Posted by 8 x 8
It is my experience that it is not the ejaculation itself, but the glans/prepuce/coronal stimulation during orgasm that causes the large upswing in prolactin. As a young teen, I used to masturbate&ejaculate at least 3 times everyday(no exceptions), and would constantly apply stimulation/pressure/friction to the coronal ridge, prepuce, and glans during each orgasm. The erection would quickly subside after these types of orgasms, and the flaccid size, EQ and EF would stay noticably lower into the next day.

When i finally had intercourse and ejaculated while remaining somewhat still, without lots of friction/stimulation to the glans/prepuce/coronal ridge, my flaccid size/eq/ef stayed quite good after, and into the next day. I assumed everything from petty divine behavioral shaping to vaginal fluid absorbtion to other superstition. But after many years of not fully understanding the causal factor, I finally discovered it after a 3 week break from all ejaculation, but not an abstaining from erection, intercourse or masturbation. I ejaculated from masturbation for the first time after that 3 week period (having felt like I was on steroids for the last 12 days of it), and I, in an attempt to not ejaculate, went past the point of no return while holding only the base, no stroking to the head or near the head.

It felt like an orgasm, but not fully, the ejaculate volume was huge, and to my amazement, the erection didn’t subside at all, neither did the yearning to ejaculate. So I edged about 7 more times, and “came” 4 more times, each time not touching anywhere near the head during orgasm, and felt like I had discovered buried treasure, as the flaccid hang/eq/ef I had during the 3 week abstaining-from-ejaculating period stayed.

Since then it has been 5 years since I’ve ejaculated with this focused glans/prepuce/coronal/frenular stimulation, we always either remain still, or i do not touch during orgasm, and I ejaculate at least once daily for this 5 years, and my EQ/EF/flaccid size is as good as it was during this period of abstaining.

Oh shit! I am SO glad you brought this to my attention 8x8. I have often wondered why masturbation causes me to turtle like hell, but sex does not.

I am intrigued. My only question is: how do you achieve orgasm without touching your glans? I must know…


Starting (10 / 2006): 5.8~BPEL, 5~BG ----> Current: 7.6 BPEL, 5.6 BG ----> Goal: Pringles Can

Looks like we’re on the verge of a scientific breakrthough here at Thunders. This is what happens when thousands of people, over years and years, state their experiences of a common theme in one place. If you’re into penile health and penile growth, like so many of us here are, then this place is priceless!

Originally Posted by persian
Looks like we’re on the verge of a scientific breakrthough here at Thunders. This is what happens when thousands of people, over years and years, state their experiences of a common theme in one place. If you’re into penile health and penile growth, like so many of us here are, then this place is priceless!

Wow! Thunder’s has been here for thousands of years. I did not know that. How did you guys post on the blogs before the advent of the computer? LOL

Seriously, though, you are right. This discussion has taken an interesting turn.

Before you make sarcastic comments, why not try reading exactly what I said.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:29 AM.