Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Your newbie reasons for starting PE

Originally Posted by Tidge
Well my motivation has always been there from feeling thin when I have sex, but the real kick in the bum I needed was when a load of my friends were together, including my girlfriend. Her little sister said her best friend had a 7” cock, yes not exceptional in many circles, but it sure created a stir with all the ladies in the room, including my girlfriend.

The guy himself being in the room, he casually laid back on a sofa and smiled, agreeing with my girlfriend’s little sister. Ever since then she can’t stop mentioning him, saying how hot he is etc. What really annoys me is that he is only 15! And it is very likely that he’ll end up doing the little sister. It doesn’t seem right does it - the little sister getting the bigger dick?

Anyway I’m looking forward to the time when I give in to her questions and let her measure it - only to find that I am well over 7”. Result!


A 7” dick is in the top 10%. Seems exceptional enough.

1. First time I ever had a girl see my dick—she pulled it out and grabbed it, examined it briefly, and said “it’s not very thick.” Granted, she was somewhat of a slut, but before that, I never even thought about my dick size.

2. Porn fucks up your mental image.

3. Getting married in a little less than a year; looking to give the bride an extra wedding present.

Originally Posted by Gladius22
1. First time I ever had a girl see my dick—she pulled it out and grabbed it, examined it briefly, and said “it’s not very thick.” Granted, she was somewhat of a slut, but before that, I never even thought about my dick size.
2. Porn fucks up your mental image.
3. Getting married in a little less than a year; looking to give the bride an extra wedding present.

Number 1 is harsh bro! I had my ex gf say similar along the lines of length being not quite enough, same message though.

Youare quite correct on the porn imagery thing.


Currently 6.5 NBP 5.5EG.

The reason I started PE are as follows:
1. I wanted to do it.
2. It’s just because I want to do it.
3. I am kind of insecure about my size even though I am average.
4. I want to be known as the guy with a big dick.

That is all! :)

P.S. “This site is awesome!”


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by Lord Harris
Number 1 is harsh bro! I had my ex gf say similar along the lines of length being not quite enough, same message though.

Youare quite correct on the porn imagery thing.

Yea, it sucked. The crazy thing, though, is that it didn’t bother me as much then as it did later. BTW, I have always appreciated your avatar.

My reason is two fold.

One: Porn. Not in the usual, “Omg, his shit is huge, I must be awe-full in bed compared.” It’s more, “he’s about 1 or 2 inches bigger than me, and look how much she’s enjoying it!”. If gains of one or two inches are possible, then why not give it an all out shot, I’m young so I got plenty of time to work with.

Two: Due to the afformentioned video entertainment, I used to think I was tiny, maby iv’e grown, or maby I never was that small, but I recently measured myself for the 1st time and was presently suprised. When a potential future sexual expodition asked me how big I was, I did, as you would, rounded up from 6.9-ish to seven. She sounded impressed, so it would Be nice to hit that magical number. It’s not like she’s gona notice 0.1 of an inch, or bring a tape measure with her, but it would be nice to have it with out telling a little white lie


"Aww man I shot marvin in the face"

September 08: E nbp L:6.9/G: 4.8

Goal: E nbp 7.6X5.5

Originally Posted by jwantsaweapon
One: Porn. <SNIP> It’s more, “he’s about 1 or 2 inches bigger than me, and look how much she’s enjoying it!”. If gains of one or two inches are possible, then why not give it an all out shot, I’m young so I got plenty of time to work with.

Keep in mind that female porn stars are actresses — they are paid to look like they enjoy it. They may not be enjoying it.

That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t PE though! Good luck reaching your goals!

Originally Posted by Gladius22
Yea, it sucked. The crazy thing, though, is that it didn’t bother me as much then as it did later. BTW, I have always appreciated your avatar.

Hehe thanks, I never thought it would be that popular.

Yeah on the comments, it kinda pissed me off there and then as my ex was really immature and as a result very self conscious.
I always tried to avoid anything that could be seen as criticism of her body. A stray comment by me would crop up weeks or months later, so I was not amused lol. Women eh or I should say girls.

But check this, after about 6 weeks of PE when I gained about half an inch length and a bit of noticeable girth, the same girl would then frequently comment on it being bigger. She actually asked me at point can men make their dick grow, which I of course denied.


Currently 6.5 NBP 5.5EG.

From a statistical point of view, well endowed men have/had more sexual partners than guys with small ones. The reason is not due to women choosing bigger dicks, but that man with a bigger unit are more self confident.

I didn’t have a lot of sexual partners in my life because I am shy and not very self confident. I am working on different aspects of my life to get more self-confident and one of these things is PE for a bigger penis.

Ciao

All the reasons above, more confidence, the look on their face, the sounds they will make and so on and so on.

I’m 23 yrs old Asian-American, and strive to be an honorable and well-principled man. I recently got involved with a beautiful young Latina/Greek goddess with the most beautiful ass (it’s big and round), but my penis currently sits at 5.25BPEL. To my surprise I’ve already gained about .75” from 1.5 months of casual PE. I think I’m a fast gainer, we will see the kind of significant gains I will achieve from more consistent PE workouts. I wish all of you the best of luck in your PE endeavors and in your intimate and romantic lives.

Originally Posted by APerfectBody
I’m 23 yrs old Asian-American, and strive to be an honorable and well-principled man. I recently got involved with a beautiful young Latina/Greek goddess with the most beautiful ass (it’s big and round), but my penis currently sits at 5.25BPEL. To my surprise I’ve already gained about .75” from 1.5 months of casual PE. I think I’m a fast gainer, we will see the kind of significant gains I will achieve from more consistent PE workouts. I wish all of you the best of luck in your PE endeavors and in your intimate and romantic lives.

Nice. The big round latina ass is, IMHO, the absolute ideal target for a big cock. I hope that she’s pleased with your gains. BTW, some of what I’ve read suggests that Asians are pretty quick gainers. Anyone know if this is true or just a coincidence that a few asian guys have had success here?

Originally Posted by Gladius22
Nice. The big round latina ass is, IMHO, the absolute ideal target for a big cock.

Agreed, that is my dream! :) Their pretty rare in Wales.


Currently 6.5 NBP 5.5EG.

Originally Posted by chilli789
I’m not sure whether this has been done recently but seeing as I am a newbie and registration is currently open I thought I’d give all the new comers including myself and vets a chance to state why they started doing PE be it for whatever reason. Anyone feel free to contribute!

Here’s my reason.

I have always been of average size both in length and girth and I’ve always been quite happy with what I have but what made me kick into gear to try and find a non surgical, no bullshit way to increase my old fella was when I found out about a guy my girlfriend used to have sex with. Apparently this guy was like a 9 inch-er or something and I know people say size doesn’t matter and all that crap but I thought to myself @#$% he’s me and a half, call it penis envy or whatever you want but I thought to myself well can’t get angry about it it’s all in the past so I’m going to try and gain so that I can ‘fill’ my girlfriend, who I love, just as much as he did.

Hence why I am here now hopefully, eventually gaining a few inches :)

Everybody feel free to tell your reasons!!

Happy Gaining!

Same reason with me. I’m actually pretty well above average.. and with the girls I was with before it was always a super tight fit. With my new girlfriend the sex is good.. in fact it’s better than either of us have ever had, but she’s been with a bigger guy. It only drives me crazy once in a while, usually when I’m not around her. I don’t know if you call it penis envy. I just can’t stand the thought of any guy touching her, let alone some huge guy inside her, but I’m doing my best to put it out of my mind because she’s a great girl.

Originally Posted by APerfectBody
I’m 23 yrs old Asian-American, and strive to be an honorable and well-principled man. I recently got involved with a beautiful young Latina/Greek goddess with the most beautiful ass (it’s big and round), but my penis currently sits at 5.25BPEL. To my surprise I’ve already gained about .75” from 1.5 months of casual PE. I think I’m a fast gainer, we will see the kind of significant gains I will achieve from more consistent PE workouts. I wish all of you the best of luck in your PE endeavors and in your intimate and romantic lives.

Hey, we should pair up and keep each other in check. We both have similar reasons and about the same time frame. That plus its good to see another Asian-American in here. Good luck on your journey bro.

And to GLADIUS22, I have not heard about Asians being quick gainers, but I personally have made some gains fairly quickly. In just two weeks i have made an eight of an inch gain. Main not be a big gain, but it is still a gain.


August 2008: NBPEL 4"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:40 PM.