Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

You have a small penis.

Originally Posted by dieselpower
0.2 inches in a year, that is not bad. In 25 years you could gain 5 whole inches. That is if my maths are correct.

Yeah your math are correct. And looking it like that, 5 inches more is a lot. Let’s see, in 25 years I will be 46 With an almost 10” cock. I look too young for my age so at 46 I will probably look like 35 and could bang 27-40 year old hot women. Not bad not bad.


Mi cuerpo sera pequeno, pero mi mente es infinitamente grande.

Apologies for being harsh, but this article is a complete failure.

The whole argument is centred around length, which I think, out of the 3 main variables of penile function, is third:

1. EQ (it’s practically useless if its soft)
2. EG
3. EL

Number 1 is greatly improved by PE in most cases. Number 2 is the hardest to gain but has a serious effect in sex. The difference between a 4.5” and a 5” EG is very significant. Number 3, save for < 5 inchers, is for ego.


Start: BPFSL/BPEL/MSEG: 158mm/143mm/109mm (6.2"/5.6"/4.3") (end Sep '10)

Now: BPFSL/BPEL/MSEG: 160mm/150mm/112mm (6.3"/5.9"/4.4") (end Oct '10)

GOAL: BPFSL/BPEL/MSEG: 190mm/190mm/130mm (7.5"/7.5"/5.1")

Originally Posted by js12dhk
I dislike your writing style. As for what you write about, you’re also making the mistake of looking at the topic in a quite weak perspective. Anyone who has some sort of experience (or knowledge) about sex knows or heard that you don’t have to have a big penis to please a woman. So what? It still has obvious advantages in sex, not to talk about other factors that one might find important. I think it’s also good to mention that it is possible (there are always excuses, of course - depends on the individuals) to make noticable gains, in BOTH length and girth.

And about the time spent on penis enlargement and how it is a “waste”.. Well that could go for a million things people do in their everyday life. All your paragraphs were practically summarized with one word : prioritize.

I bet almost everyone who got into “serious” PE - and not only them, obviously - has read several threads and articles about how is having a big penis is not everything, or more likely how it is one of the least important things, etc, and I don’t think you brought anything even slightly new to this view. Seems like some people enjoyed your writing, though.. Success.

Well, to be fair, I was writing with a limited perspective of the kind of person who does not know much about sex, pleasing women, etc. I think I left it pretty clear that this thread isn’t for those who go about doing PE in a smart and healthy way. It was, after all, being desperate which made me sometimes make mistakes in the PE-arena, like no doubt other people will have made.

Quote
I’m thinking: “That annoying bloke who comes and stands next to me in the pub, spouting his life philosophy, while I’m waiting for my mates to arrive, just started posting at Thunder’s Place”.

Well you did ask!

Fair enough. I hate to rub shit in peoples’ faces. I just hope I reached out to someone who was feeling down because of the size of their preferred organ.

Quote
I think the reason of this post is your disappointment for only gaining 0.2” in a whole year. If I only gain that in a year I will be writing a post like this.

Well, it could be that. I honestly don’t think, however, that if by now I were 7”, I would feel differently than how I do now. And right now I feel great. It isn’t really disappointment at all - disappointment would be gaining nothing in a year.

Quote
But after coming back to it, I found it pretty amusing (See quote below for example). You do have a point like many have said about prioritizing. Maybe I’m someone who should take notice of it since I don’t have much of a life and take PE seriously. I’m however not holding off relationships with women because I’m worried about the size of my dick, if the opportunity presents itself I’d take it, I’m just not actively seeking it.

Whatever works for you man. I know I was being audacious in my effort to get the reader to listen, and insulting is the least I’d like to come across. :)

Originally Posted by datdat
Apologies for being harsh, but this article is a complete failure.

The whole argument is centred around length, which I think, out of the 3 main variables of penile function, is third:

1. EQ (it’s practically useless if it’s soft)
2. EG
3. EL

Number 1 is greatly improved by PE in most cases. Number 2 is the hardest to gain but has a serious effect in sex. The difference between a 4.5” and a 5” EG is very significant. Number 3, save for < 5 inchers, is for ego.

Well see I didn’t know that. Also, this article isn’t really an article. If anything, it’s a rant - and your apology is not accepted because you don’t have anything to apologize for.

But this is a great post and I’ll make sure to factor it in for later.

I am extremely thankful for PE. My dick is now over 7 inches and I am thrilled. Girth is my biggest concern though and that’s been slow going. I’ve been at this about a year and a half now and I don’t consider my time investment to be a waste at all though. I could see that if I did not have gains I could be pissed. Before I found out about PE I just figured I was slightly above average length and below average girth and I would just live with it. So many times I looked up stuff on the internet and convinced myself that dick size doesn’t matter. My experience is that it does matter. I agree its not the most important thing in the world but there is a difference between your woman smiling because you can buy her a fancy necklace and her smiling because you just made her eyes roll back from powerful orgasms. Of course you can have great sex using your tongue and proper dick movement but many women get extra pleasure from a good sized dick with all other things being equal. I have realistic expectations and I would be ecstatic with anything over 5.5 mid even though I’m happy and enjoying life now.

Tristeza,

The deplorable situation described sounds far removed from “less is more”, “watching PIs and EQ” and having an appreciation for the patience that PE can require. A great tristeza.

Congratulations on your beginning gains. As you say, it works!

Obsession and desperation only get in the way of the progress which leads to the alegria of successfully attending to PE resolvable concerns. Understanding this can be the most difficult aspect of PE.

Pretty good post!

It’s exactly the way I think, I do PE because I want to, not because I need to.

If I can gain some cm doing something kinda simple, well, bring it on! but what makes me happy in life is loving myself, my family, friends, nature, contemplating, and just enjoying the simple and essential things, which penis size is not.


●●Glowsticker●●

START•INICIO ■09/16 BPEL: 16.5 cm, EG: 13.2 cm ■ *2 MONTH BREAK ■02/17 BPEL: 18 cm, EG: 13.7 cm

Goal•Meta: 19 cm BPEL y 14.2 EG. ☆☆DREAM•SUEÑO LOCO: 21.5 cm BPEL☆☆

I was 5.3” Now I am 6.5”. You read this too. And I want to get my goal.


Start: BPEL 5.3 4.2 EG [2010 Sep 11]

Now: (BPFSL 6.75) BPEL 6.5 x 5.0 EG (Newbie Routine) [2011 Jan 04]

Goal: NPEL 7.0 x 6.5 EG

I’ve gotten a lot of joy and entertainment out of my gains.

And honestly if I wasn’t spending time jelqing, I would probably be jacking off instead. So it is not like I have lost any time doing PE, because masturbation time just got converted to PE time.

Originally Posted by sta-kool

And honestly if I wasn’t spending time jelqing, I would probably be jacking off instead. So it is not like I have lost any time doing PE, because masturbation time just got converted to PE time.

Same for me. Sometimes I’m so horny that I know if I whack off I’ll end up whacking off multiple times that day. Doing PE seems to calm that urge and make me a little less anxious.


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Originally Posted by northmiamitop
Is PE more ridiculous than watching TV? The average American watches TV more than 4 hours a day. Compared to that, PE isn’t much of a commitment. It’s more in the category of going to the gym. There are people who don’t go to the gym, and are happy with their body just the way it is. Does that mean the person who wants to be fit is unhappy with who they are? Not to me, they are working out and getting a tangible benefit. At the same time, people who obsess over the gym do have something weird happening in the brain, just like people who take PE too far.

Edit: I do agree priorities are important. Its up to each person to determine what matters to them and what is unimportant, though.

Well said Northmiamtop, your wisdom is always evident in your posts.

Tristeza your intention is good and I know you mean well, however I just think you could have said things better. You style may appeal to others however it
just did not find a home with me. To your credit it will stimulate some deeper level of thinking in some regarding PE. Wishing you well for your journey here.


05/12/2005 : BPEL: 6.1"x EG:5.5" Current as of : 24/12/2011 : BPEL 7.87" x EG: 6.3" Long term Goal 8.5"x 6.4"

" There is only one option success; for failure is the refusal to persist"

I loved your post, very entertaining. I actually really enjoy your writing style. But now onto your opinions. Is it a total waste of time to spend hours on something that will make you happier? Are people wasting their lives away in the gym, going above and beyond healthy just to achieve that perfect physique? Would that time be better spent miserable at a desk for a little extra cash despite being a little flabbier? Success has different meanings to different people. To me success has nothing to do with money. To me success is being able to do the things that make me happy, every single day.

What makes me happy? Spending time with my kids, my friends, and my wife. Being the best husband, father, and lover that I can be. I wouldn’t do PE if I didn’t enjoy it. The first day that I find PE tedious or a waste of my time is the day that I stop. Financially, I am content. Sure I wouldn’t mind a little extra money, but I am not willing to sacrifice other aspects of my life to obtain it.

In the end, sex with my wife is fantastic. Has been for the 7 years we have been together. That does not mean it couldn’t be better. I am willing to do everything I can to increase the pleasure for my wife. I read about sex. I read women’s forums. I continuously try to improve my techniques, and try new things. And yes I PE. I do it on my own personal time, and it takes nothing from my life.

I am 27 years old, live in a beautiful house on beautiful property, and we have 2 gorgeous little girls. I drive a shitty car, as does my wife. We can’t afford to travel. Even if we could, we wouldn’t be able to leave our kids for any length of time. Our idea of a vacation is spending a week at the local beach. Our idea of a good day is taking the kids somewhere fun. Our idea of a good night is hanging out on the couch with our favorite $10 1.5 liter followed by a 2 hour romp in the bedroom. And I have to say, I consider ourselves extremely successful. We do what is important to us, not what society deems important.

Of course me and my wife both take steps to improve our careers. We both take a couple of night classes every semester, and spend the time we should be sleeping studying. But even if the rest of our lives were exactly as they are now, I would die a happy man. So is PE worth the time? My answer is if it makes you happy, then yes, every fucking minute.


Last edited by 1T2BMassive : 01-05-2011 at .

Spending time doing things that will make you happy could be seen as wasting time, not being productive, etc., especially from a calvinistic position where everything is about devotion to work. Our society encourages pastimes, activities and distractions that aren`t necessarily about commerce (though, we do pay to play mostly.).

PE drastically changed my life, and to say that it somehow is a waste of time, suggests that my state of mind isn`t important, or not as important as being productive, and I tend to disagree.

People who`s minds are at rest from anxiety, no matter where that anxiety stems from, tend to be more productive in their work, so I would say that PE contributes to productivity, not detract from it.

And my dick is an inch bigger!


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
Spending time doing things that will make you happy could be seen as wasting time, not being productive, etc.

As I said,

Originally Posted by 1T2BMassive
We do what is important to us, not what society deems important.

I really couldn’t care less how others view my lifestyle choices. I don’t live on welfare and have paid my dues. Work will never be my number one priority. What makes me and my family happy trumps all, and screw anyone who thinks less of me because of it. We only have one life to live, and as every day goes by I realize just how short that life is. You may never make it to retirement, so I say don’t wait to enjoy life. My wife and I earn enough to do the things we consider important. I say F*** everything else.

Originally Posted by northmiamitop

Is PE more ridiculous than watching TV? The average American watches TV more than 4 hours a day.

I wear my extender while watching tv. I guess that makes me a productive multitasker.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:02 PM.