Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

You have a small penis.

From most of the women I talk to they prefer a larger penis. More length allows for more flexibility in positions and thrusting without slipping out. Sex can be great with a small penis or a large one but there is definite advantages to having a larger one.

Setting priorities is important but I don’t think PE is pointless or ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Audacia
Stopped reading after the first paragraph :)

Fair enough man. I think it’s good that people took the thread with good intentions, but it’s also good when people disagree. By the way, do prioritize, and life a happy life, like it’s been said in this thread already :)

BTW, I hope I didn’t demean PE as entirely ridiculous. It just is when you’re doing it for the wrong reasons, like some of you have mentioned.

Is PE more ridiculous than watching TV? The average American watches TV more than 4 hours a day. Compared to that, PE isn’t much of a commitment. It’s more in the category of going to the gym. There are people who don’t go to the gym, and are happy with their body just the way it is. Does that mean the person who wants to be fit is unhappy with who they are? Not to me, they are working out and getting a tangible benefit. At the same time, people who obsess over the gym do have something weird happening in the brain, just like people who take PE too far.

Edit: I do agree priorities are important. Its up to each person to determine what matters to them and what is unimportant, though.


“I was like, Am I gay? Am I straight? And I realized...I'm just slutty. Where's my parade? What about slut pride?”

― Margaret Cho

Good thread! Be “the best you can be” this side of “obsession”! (And you write well.)

It’s about priorities yes. And I think PE is a good thing to spend some time on. Instead of watching TV or play on my xbox I can do some PE. And I do have a life, I study, I got a girlfriend, I have allot of friends, I work extra sometimes when I feel like it and I don’t have bad self esteem. Someone mentioned in this thread that it’s strange that people that already are big do PE. This is something I can’t agree with. I have a big penis and I do PE, my unit is a little over 8 inch. Why not make it a little bigger? All of you that complain on guys with big dicks that do PE, would you say no to a 9.5 inch penis? When I screw my GF she sometimes tell me to push it in deeper when it’s already in all the way so I know there is room for more. I am not spending several hours a week at PE, it’s not worth it, I not that desperate making it bigger. But I do some PE, and there is no doubt to me it’s worth it, if it does nothing else but letting me keep my good EQ I am happy with that, if I get gains I am very happy. I sometimes consider spending more time on PE but not yet, maybe later on.

Nice post, however PE is not only about the size. It’s about confidence (probably more important than size), self control and sex skills.


Starting 06/2010 with BPEL 5.25'', EG 5''

Goal: BPEL 6", EG 5

Long term goal: 7x6

I dislike your writing style. As for what you write about, you’re also making the mistake of looking at the topic in a quite weak perspective. Anyone who has some sort of experience (or knowledge) about sex knows or heard that you don’t have to have a big penis to please a woman. So what? It still has obvious advantages in sex, not to talk about other factors that one might find important. I think it’s also good to mention that it is possible (there are always excuses, of course - depends on the individuals) to make noticable gains, in BOTH length and girth.

And about the time spent on penis enlargement and how it is a “waste”… well that could go for a million things people do in their everyday life. All your paragraphs were practically summarized with one word : prioritize.

I bet almost everyone who got into “serious” PE - and not only them, obviously - has read several threads and articles about how is having a big penis is not everything, or more likely how it is one of the least important things, etc, and I don’t think you brought anything even slightly new to this view. Seems like some people enjoyed your writing, though… Success.

My penis is 1/8” short of 7” in length now and I want more, not because I would feel better then, because I`m aiming for 8”.but because I really hope to see it begin to grow again.soon.

I hate this plateau,


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by Tristeza
Fair enough man. I think it’s good that people took the thread with good intentions, but it’s also good when people disagree. By the way, do prioritize, and life a happy life, like it’s been said in this thread already :)

BTW, I hope I didn’t demean PE as entirely ridiculous. It just is when you’re doing it for the wrong reasons, like some of you have mentioned.

It’s not that I disagreed, what you wrote is really in my face. It like slaps the viewer, basically insults them. The main reason I stopped reading the first time I came to the thread is because this month I’m using ‘motivational techniques’ in an experiment to induce growth and the first paragraph completely goes against it and seemed quite negative.

But after coming back to it, I found it pretty amusing (See quote below for example). You do have a point like many have said about prioritizing. Maybe I’m someone who should take notice of it since I don’t have much of a life and take PE seriously. I’m however not holding off relationships with women because I’m worried about the size of my dick, if the opportunity presents itself I’d take it, I’m just not actively seeking it..

Originally Posted by Tristeza
You don’t care that that infrared lamp over there is doing permanent damage to your retinas, as long as you get to use your eyes long enough to see the ugly girls you’re doing.

Ever since I stopped PE I am back to 5.5” or so. I really don’t care too much anymore as I’ve had sex and it seems to work just fine. I still have to work it in so I don’t hurt her, I still make her gasp the first time I push it it.

As much as I’d like to be bigger, it isn’t worth the risk as I’ve broke my dick giving myself ED from over-doing PE. I now take viagra just so I don’t go soft during sex and im 19.


8/12/09 5.70" x 4.9" NBP

Goal: 6.5" x 5.25" NBP

Good thought provoking thread. It made me reflect on why I am spending all this time (twenty hours in just the extender alone) and money (at least $500) on PE. I started as a 4.5er - 4.9er and thought I would be happy with an addition 1/2 inch. After several minutes of thought, however, I realized it has also improved my ED and after a good pumping session, my wife recently asked me “where did that come from?” In addition to providing an improved cock, I also realized that working on PE is very goal oriented and I take it as a challenge. In addition, it is very pleasurable. Think about going to the urinal holding a 2 X 3 flaccid cock in both hands so you don’t pee on yourself as opposed to a 3.75 x 4.25 flaccid hanging out which you don’t have to hold. What about comparing your 4.5 x 4.5 beginning NBPEL with the current pumped 5.25 X 5.25 NBPEL - not quite up to the national average, but it is one pleasurable experience.

I should also add that I am retired, happily married, and have a lot of time on my hands. I also desperately want to be average.

Originally Posted by Tristeza
What are you thinking… Tell me what you think.

I’m thinking: “That annoying bloke who comes and stands next to me in the pub, spouting his life philosophy, while I’m waiting for my mates to arrive, just started posting at Thunder’s Place”.

Well you did ask! ;)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

I think the reason of this post is your disappointment for only gaining 0.2” in a whole year. If I only gain that in a year I will be writing a post like this.


Mi cuerpo sera pequeno, pero mi mente es infinitamente grande.

Originally Posted by wjug17
I think the reason of this post is your disappointment for only gaining 0.2” in a whole year. If I only gain that in a year I will be writing a post like this.

0.2 inches in a year, that is not bad. In 25 years you could gain 5 whole inches. That is if my maths are correct.


Always be cool.

Now BPEL 7.75 EG 5.80 Goals for 2013 improved E Quality + BPEL 8.25 6.0 EG Long term goals, 8.75

I read the post in its entirety. I’m thinking, “Hell, he could be saying the same thing about just nearly every hobby people have.”

Why go to the gym to make yourself get bigger muscles? You don’t need bigger muscles to satisfy a woman, and hardly any of us need bigger muscles in our daily job.

Why learn a foreign language? Do you really need to learn spanish to order food at a mexican restaurant?

Why spend time learning to play chess? You’ll never be a grand champion chess-master and you’ll never make any money at it.

Why spend all the time and money gardening? Those ten hours (at least) a week would equal to a lot of money if you got paid for them, like taking on a second job. And the final price you pay for the food you grow - when your time, the soil, fertilizer, pesticides, tools, seeds, plants, etc. are taken into account, is far more than you’d pay at your neighborhood Piggly Wiggly (an honest to goodness grocery store chain here in the south).

I do PE because I enjoy it. That’s all the rationale I need. My wife’s satisfied with my penis, it certainly satisfies ME, and it’s plenty big enough. But I like seeing if I can make it bigger, better, stronger… we have the technology. We can rebuild it. The Six Million Dollar Penis. I suspect that the bigger it gets, the more my wife will like it too. And I’ll feel good about it.

I spend a maximum of 20 minutes a day doing stretches and jelqs in the shower, putting on my ADS, and wearing it all day. It’s not worth a time commitment of 45 minutes a day for me.

I understand your point, but don’t agree.


11/09 - Egms 6.375, Bpel 6.25; 9/10 - Egms 6.6, Bpel 7.0 1/12 Egms 6.6, Bpel 7.0

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:24 AM.