Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Yaaaahooooo!!

12

Yaaaahooooo!!

I found this website recently and decided to give PE a shot. I must admit I was very skeptical about the whole thing. I started about two weeks ago, I must say I have become a believer, a minute ago. I just measured my penis and the little fellow has grown 0.6cm in two weeks. I am 6.33 inches NBPEL and 6.75 BPEL. I was 6.1 NBPEL and 6.5 BPEL. I am amazed at how fast the growth has occurred. I follow the newbie routine to the point, except my warm-ups are about 15 min. I also cut back on masturbation during the process. I really want to thank this website from the bottom of my heart, because I can now stop being insecure and just be myself! Thanks once again to the forum members who have great advice to offer to the newbies.

P.s. Can anyone tell me something about De-conditioning? I am not entirely sure as to when to take a break from PE and for how long. Thanks again

Welcome to the posting side of things, and congrats on your great progress! (Did you take a before pic, by any chance? Those are always a good idea.)

As for decon, personally I would only do that if:

1. I sustained an injury, or had some negative PIs like reduced erection quality
2. I had been PEing for a loooooong time with no gains

That is my $.02!


My Before and After pics -- .5" gain...

Two weeks in and you are already asking about a deconditioning break? It takes 3 months just to get conditioned, so you are talking on the order of a year out or so. That is unless you hurt yourself, but that would be an injury break.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by guru
I found this website recently and decided to give PE a shot. I must admit I was very skeptical about the whole thing. I started about two weeks ago, I must say I have become a believer, a minute ago. I just measured my penis and the little fellow has grown 0.6cm in two weeks. I am 6.33 inches NBPEL and 6.75 BPEL. I was 6.1 NBPEL and 6.5 BPEL. I am amazed at how fast the growth has occurred. I follow the newbie routine to the point, except my warm-ups are about 15 min. I also cut back on masturbation during the process. I really want to thank this website from the bottom of my heart, because I can now stop being insecure and just be myself! Thanks once again to the forum members who have great advice to offer to the newbies.

P.s. Can anyone tell me something about De-conditioning? I am not entirely sure as to when to take a break from PE and for how long. Thanks again

Congratulations on the initial gains. Keep in mind that your starting stats were above average. You have nothing to be insecure about.

P.S. Don’t forget to take girth measurements as well. That’s important too!

Originally Posted by gprent
Two weeks in and you are already asking about a deconditioning break? It takes 3 months just to get conditioned, so you are talking on the order of a year out or so. That is unless you hurt yourself, but that would be an injury break.

It’s not that I wanted to take a break. Certainly not after the gains I have had. I just thought that De-conditioning was a part of the whole routine, you know taking a break like in bodybuilding. I guess I was wrong. Thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by Invisible
Congratulations on the initial gains. Keep in mind that your starting stats were above average. You have nothing to be insecure about.

P.S. Don’t forget to take girth measurements as well. That’s important too!

Thanks Invisible. I know my original size was alright, but I have a broad built and I am about 6 feet tall. Hence, to me my penis looked small, even out of proportion to the rest of the body. As for girth, my EG is about 5.0 inches. I would love some gains in the girth department. A half inch gain and I would be a very happy man. :)

Originally Posted by commanderblop
Welcome to the posting side of things, and congrats on your great progress! (Did you take a before pic, by any chance? Those are always a good idea.)

As for decon, personally I would only do that if:

1. I sustained an injury, or had some negative PIs like reduced erection quality
2. I had been PEing for a loooooong time with no gains

That is my $.02!

Thanks commanderblop. I, unfortunately, didn’t take any pics. I don’t have a digital camera. I must say your gains are amazing! Congrats!

Originally Posted by guru
It’s not that I wanted to take a break. Certainly not after the gains I have had. I just thought that De-conditioning was a part of the whole routine, you know taking a break like in bodybuilding. I guess I was wrong. Thanks for the help.

Maybe we are just having a mixup with terminology. You do have to take rest days on a regular basis. Is that what you are thinking of?


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by gprent
Maybe we are just having a mixup with terminology. You do have to take rest days on a regular basis. Is that what you are thinking of?

No not the rest days. I mean like taking a break every six to eight weeks for a week during which one does no PE at all. I hope I am clear. Thanks!

Guru,

There are so many theories flying around, I’m almost afraid to post. But, I will say if I could do it all over, I would THINK about taking a break every six weeks or so.

This would depend on many variables, but mostly on whether I was gaining or not.

To be honest, if I was gaining, you would have to pry my cold dead fingers off my cock(to get me to stop.)

On the other hand, if things started to slow down, there are a gazillion posts stating the benefits of a break.

Just a thought.

I think that under normal circumstances, taking a deconditioning break after only 6 to 8 weeks would be too frequent. Think more along the lines of 6 months to a year. Remember, decinditioning breaks last for 4 to 6 weeks.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

I just thought I would give an update as to where I stand after a whole month of PE. I started with a NBPEL of 6.1 inches and BPEL of 6.3 inches (earlier measurement was not accurate). I am happy to say that after a month my NBPEL is now 6.4-6.5 inches (depends on the erection) and BPEL is 6.75 inches. Girth hasn’t changed, it is still 5 inches. So yeah, PE definitely works! Thanks Thunders!

Congrats on the gains guys! We raise our flag and stand proud once more to the doubters and skeptics! Keep up the good work

Originally Posted by guru
I found this website recently and decided to give PE a shot. I must admit I was very skeptical about the whole thing. I started about two weeks ago, I must say I have become a believer, a minute ago. I just measured my penis and the little fellow has grown 0.6cm in two weeks. I am 6.33 inches NBPEL and 6.75 BPEL. I was 6.1 NBPEL and 6.5 BPEL. I am amazed at how fast the growth has occurred. I follow the newbie routine to the point, except my warm-ups are about 15 min. I also cut back on masturbation during the process. I really want to thank this website from the bottom of my heart, because I can now stop being insecure and just be myself! Thanks once again to the forum members who have great advice to offer to the newbies.

P.s. Can anyone tell me something about De-conditioning? I am not entirely sure as to when to take a break from PE and for how long. Thanks again


Guru:

Welcome, and congratulations on your gains!

A deconditioning break is normally called for when your gains stop for some period of time and you don’t want to take your routine up one more notch in time, intensity or routines employed.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Wow, great gains in a month!


Starting BPEL: 5.6-5.75 Starting MSEG: 4.1 to 4.3

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:14 AM.