Write descriptive thread titles ;)
See - it can be done. Just from the thread title you know what this thread is about. I’m surprised I haven’t stumbled across a cool article or perhaps is somewhere in the forum guidelines something like that. But the trend of the posts sure doesn’t show it. But hey, maybe I’m the only one who’s bothered by it.
This is just a suggestion and a small guideline.
In my opinion, there are too many threads with ambiguous titles like:
- “Heeelp, please!”
- “What to do?”
What’s wrong with it you say?
1. Unless you’re psychic there’s no way to know what the thread is about before you actually open it. It wastes people’s times, money, great sex, etc…
2. When people will want to use the Advanced Search function and search for thread titles, your otherwise maybe helpful thread won’t be included. Searching only the thread titles is very useful in narrowing your search results.
3. It sounds retarded and childish.
4. Even though you might think that such “mysterious” title attracts more people to open it, I suspect many experienced members that could give quality answer just won’t open it. OK, that’s just a speculation.
Instead, make descriptive titles that nicely summarize what your post is about.
Examples from current active threads:
- “Porn as a PE Tool”
- “HI guys, new PE’er Help develop routine.”
- “When can you advertise as well endowed”
- “Quiting Drinking”
- “VacExtender Info and future review thread”
- “Hot Babes” :up: