Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Would you take this offer?

Originally Posted by tinytim
When making a deal with the devil there is always an unseen trick condition.
Depending on your view of the universe, your life may be scheduled to end 1 year after the day you make the deal. Thus, you end up dying right after getting the extra 2”.

He never said anything about the Devil.

I’d take the deal.

Would anyone taike it if it was for 5 years?

Originally Posted by Tweaking
He never said anything about the Devil.

It’s just a metaphor.

Originally Posted by bluray

I would not take the deal, I would rather spend an extra year making love to my girl with my current size than take that dream size.

Even if you’re 70-80-90 years old?

With the advancement of robotics, nanotechnology, medical technology, computers and god knows what other inventions, I think when if I reach 90 it would be a whole new world for 90 year olds compared to now.

Either it would be really amazing, or just more confusing haha.

Originally Posted by _Phoenix_
With the advancement of robotics, nanotechnology, medical technology, computers and god knows what other inventions, I think when if I reach 90 it would be a whole new world for 90 year olds compared to now.

Either it would be really amazing, or just more confusing haha.

It’d probably be really amazing, thereby making it all the more confusing for us ol’timers.

Personally I plan to whittle my last years in my 90s away playing video games, which shall keep the mind sharp, and I can own all the youngesters at their cyber-video-games since I’ve had years of practise and they’re just whipper-snapping punks playing on my cyber-lawn at 11pm in the damn cyper-night when I need to get some goddamnit cyber rest.

Nope, I do PE strictly for vanity and ego. Not willing to sacrifice anything, let alone a year for 2 inches. Not that important.


Start (NBPEL: 8.0 in.)(BPEL: 8.5 in.)(EG: 5.0 in.)(NBFL: 4.5)(BPFSL: 7.5 in.)(NBPFSL: 7.0 in.)(FG: 4.6 in.)

Current (NBPEL: 8.0 in.)(BPEL: 8.5 in.)(EG: 5.0 in.)(NBFL: 4.5)(BPFSL: 7.5 in.)(NBPFSL: 7.0 in.)(FG: 4.6 in.)

Goal (NBPEL: >= 9.5 in.)(EG: >= 7.5)(NBFL: >= 7.0)(FG: >= 5.5) The way I see it: heck, why not be bigger? Blame it on my Ego - I'm greedy, I'm a dreamer.

Originally Posted by GA_Blacksnake
Nope, I do PE strictly for vanity and ego. Not willing to sacrifice anything, let alone a year for 2 inches. Not that important.

What’s more important than vanity and ego?

Originally Posted by Tweaking
What’s more important than vanity and ego?

Nothing. They only present a problem to the overly obsessed or insecure.


Start (NBPEL: 8.0 in.)(BPEL: 8.5 in.)(EG: 5.0 in.)(NBFL: 4.5)(BPFSL: 7.5 in.)(NBPFSL: 7.0 in.)(FG: 4.6 in.)

Current (NBPEL: 8.0 in.)(BPEL: 8.5 in.)(EG: 5.0 in.)(NBFL: 4.5)(BPFSL: 7.5 in.)(NBPFSL: 7.0 in.)(FG: 4.6 in.)

Goal (NBPEL: >= 9.5 in.)(EG: >= 7.5)(NBFL: >= 7.0)(FG: >= 5.5) The way I see it: heck, why not be bigger? Blame it on my Ego - I'm greedy, I'm a dreamer.

I would not. Plenty of guys are making the unfounded assumption that they will live a long time.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

I would be happy to die at 60 if I could have a 9” NBPL, 6” Glans girth, 6.5” MSEG and 7” BSEG.


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

I’d imagine so that he could get it in more easily, what with it being cone shaped for easier impaling. :P

One thing people don’t seem to be considering are the numbers at play here. A year has 8,760 hours in it. With that amount of time I’m sure anyone on here could easily gain at least the promised 2 inches of length or girth, if not more. I mean let’s assume that, on the extreme end, you’re going to be PEing for 3 hours a day every day. That year you’re trading away for *just* 2 inches would come out to 8 years of dedicated PE time. Don’t you all think that in that time you would gain MUCH more than what is being offered?
I’d rather keep my year and reach those goals myself. It doesn’t seem that bad because you’re losing a year waaaaay far in the future, but realistically the time you’re trading off just to be lazy isn’t worth it when you run the numbers.

Originally Posted by EightSteel
I’d imagine so that he could get it in more easily, what with it being cone shaped for easier impaling. :P

One thing people don’t seem to be considering are the numbers at play here. A year has 8,760 hours in it. With that amount of time I’m sure anyone on here could easily gain at least the promised 2 inches of length or girth, if not more. I mean let’s assume that, on the extreme end, you’re going to be PEing for 3 hours a day every day. That year you’re trading away for *just* 2 inches would come out to 8 years of dedicated PE time. Don’t you all think that in that time you would gain MUCH more than what is being offered?
I’d rather keep my year and reach those goals myself. It doesn’t seem that bad because you’re losing a year waaaaay far in the future, but realistically the time you’re trading off just to be lazy isn’t worth it when you run the numbers.


But what is it’s +2” of gains on top of what’s already gained? Imagine you already gained 1.5” of length and 0.75” of girth… Gaining another 2” on top of that would take a lot longer than 1 year because usually the more you gain, the slower gains become.

And once again, who cares about 1 year when you’re too old and a burden to society. I doubt many people will have sex life once they hit 60 (let alone 70 or 80).

Originally Posted by UpTo7
But what is it’s +2” of gains on top of what’s already gained? Imagine you already gained 1.5” of length and 0.75” of girth.. Gaining another 2” on top of that would take a lot longer than 1 year because usually the more you gain, the slower gains become.

And once again, who cares about 1 year when you’re too old and a burden to society. I doubt many people will have sex life once they hit 60 (let alone 70 or 80).

All I’m saying is that you can do a LOT in 8,760 hours. If you’ve completely plateaued and can’t gain anymore, in that time you could take a 6 month decon and start up again and I’m sure you would see results. Maybe for someone who has reached their absolute maximum possible length the trade off might be worth it, but the way I see it that year of time time could be spent doing PE on your own and getting better overall results.
I see this as being a choice between giving a year of your life for 2” of growth, or taking your chances and using that year of time spread out over a longer span throughout your life to gain on your own with proper PE. Basically to me, this deal only becomes worth accepting if total time logged actually PEing exceeds 8,760 hours and your gains do not significantly exceed the 2” offered. I’m willing to bet anyone that has logged that much time actively doing routines (and doing them right) has gained more than that.
I hope I’m making sense here. :P But I can definitely see your point of view, too.

I see your point as well, but we’re talking about an impossible deal that would greatly simplify things. I mean, would you rather take instant 2” for 1 year of your life or spend 8 years doing PE 3 hours a day just to get, say, 2.5” or 3” (which is questionable and best case scenario) instead of only 2”? I’d take 2” in a heartbeat. 8 years of PE (even if it were 1 hour a day and not 3) is a drag for additional 0.5” or 1” compared to something you could get right away as a trade off for 1 year of elderly life.

I’m just reminding you that a lot of people here have already had gains so additional 2” (or more) on top of that is in dire straits for many guys. I know we’re talking about length/girth combined, but here’s an extreme example… I gained 0.8” of length in 5 months of PE. Additional 2” on top of that would make me nearly 9” BPEL. I’m sure that’s impossible. :)

Now try taking for example someone who’s been doing PE a lot longer and gained a lot more than myself (e.g. 2-3 years, 1.25” length, 0.75” girth). Do you really think that person could achieve another 2” of gains? That could be 2.25” of length and 1.75” of girth. If he started at 6”x5” (11.94 ci), got up to 7.25”x5.75” (19.08 ci) and then added additional 1” in length and 1” in girth, that would result with 8.25”x6.75” (29.93 ci). That’s additional 150% of volume (2.5 times the starting size). Try finding someone who achieved that. :) I’m sure there are not many.

See? :)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:50 AM.