Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Wives and ongoing growth

123

Wives and ongoing growth

To all the married guys here;

I have a question. My wife and I have always had a really good sex life. She kegels, and we both make sure to please each other. I am at 7.2 bpel and 5.5 meg. However, I want to get to 8.5 to 9 bpel and 6.25+ meg.

How have your women reacted to your larger units as they’ve grown? More sex, “different” orgasms, LESS SEX?

Also, in just starting out, it’s been a challenge to balance how hard to work out, and still perform to my capabilities. (eg tired dick etc.) How do you work through that with her?

I have been reading the different posts, especially about the effects of PE for the long term. Any negative impacts from pe?

Have your wives been, in general, happier, not so happy or indifferent about your growth? (especially guys who have started average, and gained 1.5+ in length and .75 in girth) All comments are welcome and appreciated.

AJ

PS. My wife has never complained. In fact she likes my, already, girthy cock, a bit more can’t hurt though, can it?


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Personally, I haven’t gained enough to press the limits of what she wouldn’t be liking. (Like a 10x9)

But I do have a theory of what feels good. Since I know my dick feels best when it is at it’s hardest (skin pulled tight) it only stands to reason that a pussy would feel best when it’s skin is pulled tight. How much dick is needed to do that?

I think that the nerve endings are best distributed and brought to the surface the tighter the skin is. A pussy can do that by engorging too. But if you can provide that feeling with a big dick, then she doesn’t have to engorge as much to get the same pleasure. That is a big deal, maybe. She may be able to enjoy sex at a frequency more often than her body would otherwise allow. To her, that just means she doesn’t have to be as ready to go, and she will learn that she can enjoy sex anyway.

Us men know that we will pretty much enjoy sex at the drop of a wink and a smile. But for women, it isn’t always the case, as they feel if they aren’t going to be able to get engorged, it isn’t going to be pleasurable, and so they say “not in the mood”. I believe a bigger dick to do the work could prove her wrong. That being said, of course the wife still needs to be open to sex, and I don’t think you need a 9x7 to accomplish the happy compromise.


Begin 12-28-08: BPEL:5.8 EG:4.75

Current 2-08-09: BPEL:6.0 EG:4.90

1st Goal_____: BPEL:7.0 EG:5.50

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz
To all the married guys here;

I have a question. My wife and I have always had a really good sex life. She kegels, and we both make sure to please each other. I am at 7.2 bpel and 5.5 meg. However, I want to get to 8.5 to 9 bpel and 6.25+ meg.

How have your women reacted to your larger units as they’ve grown? More sex, “different” orgasms, LESS SEX?

Also, in just starting out, it’s been a challenge to balance how hard to work out, and still perform to my capabilities. (Eg tired dick etc.) How do you work through that with her?

I have been reading the different posts, especially about the effects of PE for the long term. Any negative impacts from pe?

Have your wives been, in general, happier, not so happy or indifferent about your growth? (Especially guys who have started average, and gained 1.5+ in length and .75 in girth) All comments are welcome and appreciated.

AJ

PS. My wife has never complained. In fact she likes my, already, girthy cock, a bit more can’t hurt though, can it?

Acid,

That’s a good topic. My Wife say I’m already big enough and doesn’t want more size. I started at 6” BPEL by 4.8” girth. I’m like you now. My size is 7.25 BPEL by 5.5 mseg.

I would said for me the disadvantage is now I don’t get ANY anal due to size and she can’t handle sex over 30 minutes because it starts causing her to much pain. So she will suck me off till I cum after that. It take us about 6 minutes to get my cock in her and loosened up. I got up to 6” girth after a pump session and we tried to have sex. Waste of time couldn’t get it in after 20 minutes. Maybe I’m blessed to have a wife with a tight pussy!

By no means would I consider myself big. But I think all girls are different as to what they can take. We should listen to what they like and feel.

Originally Posted by tallheart
That being said, of course the wife still needs to be open to sex, and I don’t think you need a 9x7 to accomplish the happy compromise.

I think you’re right here. An extremely hard and reliable 8.25 x 6.25 would be a great size to accomplish what you are talking about. I also agree, that, although my wife kegels, (very well), it takes energy to do so. So, in my mind, the less energy she has to exert to get that ooh so nice feeling, the more often she will want to get after it.


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Originally Posted by splking1
Acid,

That’s a good topic. My Wife say I’m already big enough and doesn’t want more size. I started at 6” BPEL by 4.8” girth. I’m like you now. My size is 7.25 BPEL by 5.5 mseg.

I would said for me the disadvantage is now I don’t get ANY anal due to size and she can’t handle sex over 30 minutes because it starts causing her to much pain. So she will suck me off till I cum after that. It take us about 6 minutes to get my cock in her and loosened up. I got up to 6” girth after a pump session and we tried to have sex. Waste of time couldn’t get it in after 20 minutes. Maybe I’m blessed to have a wife with a tight pussy!

By no means would I consider myself big. But I think all girls are different as to what they can take. We should listen to what they like and feel.

Has your wife had any kids? We have three kids, all vaginally born. For us, at the beginning of sex, there is that initial “break through” moment at penetration. But once we’ve gone for a while she needs to kegel to create the friction we both really enjoy.

So, it works great. I guess my ego would like to allow her maximum pleasure, without a lot of work.


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz
Has your wife had any kids? We have three kids, all vaginally born. For us, at the beginning of sex, there is that initial “break through” moment at penetration. But once we’ve gone for a while she needs to kegel to create the friction we both really enjoy.

So, it works great. I guess my ego would like to allow her maximum pleasure, without a lot of work.

Yeah we have one kid.

I totally understand were your coming from man. I’m trying to get to 8x6 just not to sure the wife would like that LOL
I know I would :)

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz
To all the married guys here;

I have a question. My wife and I have always had a really good sex life. She kegels, and we both make sure to please each other. I am at 7.2 bpel and 5.5 meg. However, I want to get to 8.5 to 9 bpel and 6.25+ meg.

How have your women reacted to your larger units as they’ve grown? More sex, “different” orgasms, LESS SEX?

Also, in just starting out, it’s been a challenge to balance how hard to work out, and still perform to my capabilities. (eg tired dick etc.) How do you work through that with her?

I have been reading the different posts, especially about the effects of PE for the long term. Any negative impacts from pe?

Have your wives been, in general, happier, not so happy or indifferent about your growth? (especially guys who have started average, and gained 1.5+ in length and .75 in girth) All comments are welcome and appreciated.

AJ

PS. My wife has never complained. In fact she likes my, already, girthy cock, a bit more can’t hurt though, can it?

ok.

I’m fairly new to PE and only into my 3rd month now and since starting I’ve gone from 7.2” bpel x 6” meg (midshaft erect girth) to 7.625” bpel x 6.125 meg and still continuing to grow. My longterm gf has been reluctant to admit it but she is that bit more satisfied when we’re making love I can feel it in her movements and the way she reacts to me being inside of her.

She’s anti me doing PE for whatever reasons (a whole other topic altogether) but I can see it in her eyes when I’m hovering over her fully erect that she’s impressed and eager to get the thing inside her. Infact about a month ago I actually bottomed out on her for the 1st time ever,and we’ve been together for 8 years so that was something new and something which made me realize I was growing. Now neither of us liked the bottoming out,most women don’t and I find bumping hard against the cervix to be very unappealing but to bang it briefly was one serious ego boost!

So yeah,don’t worry too much about your wife,she’ll love your extra size and your new found confidence and this will in turn lead to better love making and hopefully more frequent love making also. And she won’t have any problems accomodating you for now and probably not ever,as long as you don’t end up with a 12” x 8” horse cock!

Continue pe’ing,have fun with it and enjoy the wonderful results and benefits.

;)


Starting stats:- Dec11th2008 7.2"bpelx6" meg.Mar23rd09 8.375"bpel x 6.125"meg. Mar10 8.4" bpelx6.125" meg.

Goal: 8"nbpel x 7" A one eyed monster by any standard :)

Best reaction to your “new size”!

There is also a famous thread by TNT Jockey (which I can’t seem to find - hopefully someone will link it) that you should read. He overshot his goals and sex with his wife became a problem.

I’ve had the same girlfriend over the past two years, and she always says I don’t care what you say your dick is growing, I just role my eyes at her. She complains about me going to deep in the beginning but once she gets wet enough I can slip into the cul de sac(sp?) and give her the best orgasms by just leaving it all the way in.So for the most part I can tell she loves my dick and like the fact that its getting bigger, although she frequently complains about stomach aches after sex and I can tell she’s not playing she says she can feel it hitting her stomach :( .

Also when we started having sex she would only orgasm about 3-4 times per session, she now orgasms 9-11 times, this orgasm increase is a mix of my size(she comes faster and harder) and my endurance(how long I can go).


Starting: (2/1/06) (nbpel=7.8) (bpel=8.15) (eg=5 3/16)

06/29/07: (nbpel=8 1/2) (bpel=9) (mid eg=6) (base eg 6.25)

Comparison Pictures, 8in to 9in= My Comparison Pic thread.

Originally Posted by kooljohn
I’m fairly new to PE and only into my 3rd month now and since starting I’ve gone from 7.2” bpel x 6” meg (midshaft erect girth) to 7.625” bpel x 6.125 meg and still continuing to grow.

Kool,

Have you been doing the newbie routine only? I am still trying to figure out my routine, days on and off etc. (right now, working off of the linear base) What erection level do you use, and how much pressure if you’re jelqing. (manual stretches as well?) Let me know when you can. Thanks


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Originally Posted by ThePapSmearster
She complains about me going to deep in the beginning but once she gets wet enough I can slip into the cul de sac(sp?) and give her the best orgasms by just leaving it all the way in.

How far past the cervix is the cds in general terms? Anyone?


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Originally Posted by Invisible
tntjockey - The ideal 8x6

How have you been, Invisible. The longer I’m here, the more I understand how “visible” you really are. You’ve written a lot of really helpful threads/posts. Thanks.


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

AJ,

I am new to PE, but have been doing foreskin restoration for 15 months. I don’t have huge gains yet.

How have your women reacted to your larger units as they’ve grown?
A: I have not noticed any change in our sex life.

The challenge to balance?
A: This has not been an issue so far. I am only doing the newbie routine (-) for 30 minutes in the morning.

Any negative impacts from pe?
A: None yet.

Have your wives been, in general, happier, not so happy or indifferent about your growth?
A: I would say a little happy, but mostly indifferent so far. She has noticed an increase in size and has made a couple of comments. She didn’t say whether she liked it or not, so the last time she made a comment I asked her if she liked it. She said she liked it. She is not very outspoken about this type of thing. :)

Happy gains,


4Foreskin ;)

Originally Posted by 4Foreskin
A: I would say a little happy, but mostly indifferent so far. She has noticed an increase in size and has made a couple of comments. She didn’t say whether she liked it or not, so the last time she made a comment I asked her if she liked it. She said she liked it. She is not very outspoken about this type of thing. :)

I think most women are cautious about getting really excited about penis growth, because they know that there is potential for us to think that they weren’t ok with what we already had.

My wife is on board, kind of. One day she’ll say, “why would I have a problem with you getting bigger?”, the next, “if you get too big, you won’t get it as much”.

Most of our wives truly love us for who we are. Of course, after being with the same “member” for many years, they accommodate what we have. (big or small) So, the thought of new stimuli from a larger member with the same person can certainly be intriguing.

I think, if they know about our PE efforts, and we grow, they probably will enjoy it. But, in no way, do they want you to think that it makes a difference in how they think of you as a man.


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:11 PM.