Will This Work
Ok, so I’ve been PEing for about two weeks trying to come up with a good routine that will work for me. I’ve figured out that I have a low LOT (so I’m guessing I want to do more upwards stretches?) I’ve even made and used a Captn’s Wench but after further research I think I’m gonna stick to a manual routine for a few months. This is my routine.
0. Warmup for roughly 5 to 10 minutes
1. Roughly 6 or 7 minutes of basic stretching in all angles followed by 5 slow rotations clockwise and 5 counterclockwise that last about 30 seconds each (12 minutes)
2. 5 minute long v-stretches followed by 5 minute long a-stretches (10 minutes)
3. 5 minute long tunica tugs followed by 5 minute long internal stretches (I think that’s what it called) (10 minutes)
4. I then proceed to do 200 jelqs making my erection level a little higher every 50 jelqs (starting at around 25% and finishing at around 80%) 20 minutes
Total Time is app. 1 hour.
Does this seem like a good routine? Also, how do I cool down? Is there anything I seem to be missing?