Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Will I want to be huge?

Originally Posted by Blackhatbrigade
….. not big?

Boy… most of us are screwed then

I meant that in terms of what my fiancee and past partners have been able to handle. I’ve never been turned down. There have been two occasions I wasn’t able to penetrate and that had nothing to do with my size.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
James00,

I’m not saying I’m small, but it really isn’t that big.

Compared to what? A guy’s arm? LOL! So if you aren’t that big, then the majority of porn stars aren’t big either :p

I do get what you are saying, though.

Jesus Titleist what was your starting measures? That thing is a friggin hammer, I’d kill for that kind of girth.

I hear you crow with the obsessive compulsive thing, I’m the same way with everything else, I hope I find myself in your shoe’s someday.

Originally Posted by ShyMplsMale
Compared to what? A guy’s arm? LOL! So if you aren’t that big, then the majority of porn stars aren’t big either :p

I do get what you are saying, though.

The guys in porn are much larger than I am. Again, I’m not small but I do want to be huge!


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Irish 1
Jesus Titleist what was your starting measures? That thing is a friggin hammer, I’d kill for that kind of girth.
I hear you crow with the obsessive compulsive thing, I’m the same way with everything else, I hope I find myself in your shoe’s someday.

If I remember correctly, the first measurement I took I was 7.75x6.25. I’m close to my goal, but sometimes wonder if I’ll really be happy with it when I get there.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
The guys in porn are much larger than I am. Again, I’m not small but I do want to be huge!

Actually, most of the guys in porn are just slightly above average from what I’ve read. They are all just really small in stature so it appears huge. Notice though their height compared to the girl, most of them at least. I read somewhere that Peter North is relatively pretty large, according to some female stars, and they went on to say that he is less than 8. So you are trying to build a WMD, in my opinion.


Start Dec 07: 6.25" NBPEL; ? EG

March 08: 6.75" NBPEL; 5.0 EG

Originally Posted by Mike1
Actually, most of the guys in porn are just slightly above average from what I’ve read. They are all just really small in stature so it appears huge. Notice though their height compared to the girl, most of them at least. I read somewhere that Peter North is relatively pretty large, according to some female stars, and they went on to say that he is less than 8. So you are trying to build a WMD, in my opinion.

Very true. There was an interview over at bodybuilding/powerlifting forum I visit that actually interviewed a porn star named Dillon Day. He said, ” I’m about 8 1/2 inches, which is bigger than most guys in the industry.”

I myself think it’s the fact that the porn stars can hammer away forever and cum on command, not that most chick’s would want that all the time but every now and then they want to squeal and be treated dirty.

If I could have any porn ability it would definitely be endurance, (I just have to keep kegeling I hope.)

But having a huge wang wouldn’t hurt to much either.

Originally Posted by Titleist

The guys in porn are much larger than I am. Again, I’m not small but I do want to be huge!

You’re already huge! Your own mind is preventing you from seeing that for some reason.

Most porn stars from my perspective seems to be between 6.5 - 8 with the largest being 8 inches.


Started: NBPEL 5.5 == EG: 5

Current: NBPEL 7.5 == EG: 6

Goal: NBPEL 8 == EG: 6

There are some bigger than 8, but very very few.

Originally Posted by Titleist
The guys in porn are much larger than I am. Again, I’m not small but I do want to be huge!

You must be watching the fake cock porn, because you are clearly larger than MOST guys in porn.

Body dysmorphia, maybe.

Been a While, My Pics


4/2008 Bpel 6.50, Beg 5.5, Mseg 4.9

6/2008 Bpel 6.75, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

9/2008 Bpel 7.00, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

Originally Posted by Invisible
You’re already huge! Your own mind is preventing you from seeing that for some reason.

I think it’s because I started at 7.75 and always felt small then. I think I’ll feel better when I reach my goal.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Fantom
You must be watching the fake cock porn, because you are clearly larger than MOST guys in porn.

Body dysmorphia, maybe.

Been a While, My Pics

No, I can’t stand the fake cock porn. There are just some really big ones out there and I’d like to be that size. I don’t think that I suffer from body dysmorphia.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

I seen these abnormal dudes with monstrous units in some of these porn flicks and a lot of the chicks loved the size. Of course porn-star chicks are wider (: , but just the glimmer of hope of hearing a chick who’s been around react to my unit is the motivation to PE. It’ll be too big when it’ looks like my forearm.


I've been told there a new 'confidence' in my step!!!!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:32 AM.