Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Why so little evidence supporting PE

Originally Posted by Bdogg85
I’m sorry gentlemen. I think this is a great site. I fear it may be dedicated to a hoax of sorts though. If PE exercises are an effective way to enlarge you stuff, why is there nothing that is veritably unquestionable proof of it’s power? With all the members on this site there is almost no photographic evidence. The pics that do exist are questionable and likely manipulated with a photo editing program. I know with something like this more men would have put forth the effort and it would be more observable as a reality. I belong to another website dedicated to restoring foreskin for men who are circumcised and wish they weren’t. There is log after log of photo albums showing that foreskin restoration is a possibility. Why isn’t there more pictures on this site? It is the most popular site for men trying to enlarge there manhood.

If you insist on introducing yourself with illogical statements such as all of the photos here are photoshopped, there is really not much here for you but arguement, and you can get much more traction for that sort of gambit on a UFO evidence forum.

On the other hand, if you want a bigger dick, don’t wonder why society hadn’t embraced making your dick bigger, just knucle down like the rest of us and do the dedicated hard work and prove this works for you.

Like monks, we sequester ourselves here for many reasons, many of which are harsh criticisms from the uninformed.

I for one hope you stick around and learn though.

A much more rewarding endeavour.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

I find amusing arguing that all photos are shopped and in the same post asking why there aren’t more photographical proofs. But hey, it’s just me.

Well, if a photo appears to show proof, it must be shopped/gimped. If it doesn’t then it’s fine.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

I hope that bdogg learns a thing or two about critical thinking in time to save his mental health and get a bigger dick.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

The funny thing is that he created this account a year ago. If he would have spent that year being at least halfway consistent instead of being some sort of PE conspiracy theorist then he could have proved things to himself.


Jan. '08:.............................................. ..............................................Apri l '13:.........Goal:

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

6.5 BP................................................ ...............................................8.2 5 BP.......... 8.5 BP

That’s why I made the UFO reference.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

:)


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

I used to have 6”x4.75” of “evidence” and after 15 months, I now have 6.875”x5.5” of “evidence!” I’m hurt that the OP refers to my “evidence” as “little” and am even more motivated to get to my current (ableit always moving) goalpost of 7.5”x5.75”

To the OP, we all have some internal BS detector and yours may be set a little too high. Yes this works for many, many guys but even Walmart couldn’t make money bundling a sock, a few cups of rice and a tub of Albolene. Even porn is free for those who like external visual stimulants. Also, us guys have a motivation to make sure that this remains a secret since being big is relative. If they taught PE in middle school sex ed, the magic 8x6 would become the magic 9x7 and we’d all be watching 10x8 porn stars f*cking armpits because no woman could take it.


11/20/2011: BPEL: 6", MEG: 4.75" (goal BPEL: ~7", MEG: 5.25")

5/9/12: BPEL: 6.5", MEG 5" (goal BPEL: 7.25", MEG: 5.5")

3/5/13: BPEL: 6.875", MEG 5 5" (max goal BPEL: 7.5", MEG: 5.75")

If the conspiracy and hoax is going to be revealed, is the government going to confiscate the gains I have already made? Or will they just prevent future gains I’m going to make?

I’m concerned!!

Originally Posted by memento
You answered your own question: Where’s the profit?

It’s like
Why doesn’t the average person run a Linux distro as their desktop
Or
Why isn’t natural family planning/FAM encouraged as a method of birth control

I can just see the headline news if some university asked for NSF money for PE studies. ".What .you want to use government money
To study how to get a bigger penis?”

Why doesn’t everybody use Linux? Its completely free. That baffles me.

Originally Posted by strokedaily
I can just see the headline news if some university asked for NSF money for PE studies. ".What .you want to use government money
To study how to get a bigger penis?”

Why doesn’t everybody use Linux? Its completely free. That baffles me.

Your average human being is lazy by nature, they like convenience and shiny (explains why people like Apple products so much but that’s not my point). Unless you happen to be building your own computer you will most likely have an operating system pre-installed on it. Your average person wouldn’t be bothered to put in the 30 minutes of effort to put on a Linux distro. It took me about 20 minutes to install Ubuntu on my laptop and sub 2 hours to get all of my useful files, settings and looks the way I want and back up to a full compliment of software (minus two things that I had to go into university to download).

A similar thing occurs with PE it takes time, effort and patience three qualities that are absent in your ‘average Joe’.

First, learn to use search. The question is asked and answered over and over.

Second, compare this website to the hundreds that are trying to sell you a pill, stretcher, surgery or cream that will make your dick bigger.

- Every last one of them has dozens of before and after pictures to prove their method works and is worth putting your money down.
- TP has pictures to the extent individuals choose to post them. Some show gains, some show problems, some show the individual doesn’t know how to measure.
- They all have a consistent message. “Buy this and you’re guaranteed a bigger dick.”
- Thunder’s is a Tower of Babel. One person claiming this routine works, another saying it did nothing. Some are proponents of stretching, others hang, still others pump. And some warn PE is dangerous.
- They have a reason to fool you. They want to trick you out of money.
- Thunders is free.

If you see a conspiracy, I don’t think you’ve put much thought into it at all.


“I was like, Am I gay? Am I straight? And I realized...I'm just slutty. Where's my parade? What about slut pride?”

― Margaret Cho

I am of selfish mind. I want more guys to believe that there are no effective exercises to enlarge a penis. After my work out at the gym, my body is
pretty darn warm which makes my flaccid longer than average. While walking to the showers naked, I notice guys glancing and my cock and I bet they are
thinking that I am a lucky bastard and that they wish their cock was as large as mine. So yes Bdogg85, this is all a hoax. Why would we want anybody
else to believe that there are effective exercises to enlarge a penis, that would put my 8.375 x 6.2 cock back to average and I would not have that big dick
status any more since every guy would be the same size.

C’mon members, the secret is out. We must fess up. The truth is that once we have been here for a while, we fill out a request form, requesting to post out
a new size and we submit it to Thunder. He presents the form to the board of the Moderators and they take a vote to pass the request that we can post of
our new size. If we are given the green light, we then take a pic of our cock and send it to A-UNIT or Naked Tomato since they are the only ones in this
world that have the advanced Photo-shop program. They then photo-shop our pics to the specs that Thunder and the Mods voted it to be. Once the pics
have been Photo-shopped we are sent back the pics and we make a request to Memento or Marinara to upload the pics and whalla we now have our bragging
rights

So please Bdogg85, please go tell everybody that this shit is a fake and does not work. Go do that, okay!

Originally Posted by daliad100
Your average human being is lazy by nature, they like convenience and shiny (explains why people like Apple products so much but that’s not my point).


You cunt! :p

I agree, I too have grown tired of the red fruit known as Apple. HA!

While we’re on conspiracy theories I feel NT should be voted hottest guy in America. Lets face it, he is that awesome guy with a smile that kills the lads. Woof woof!


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato
While we’re on conspiracy theories I feel NT should be voted hottest guy in America. Lets face it, he is that awesome guy with a smile that kills the lads. Woof woof!

Oh NT, you are such a slut. I bet you say that to all the boys.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:50 PM.