Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Why extenders don't work

12

Why extenders don't work

I have used an extender on and off for months. I get a good flaccid hang from the work, but that is about it. And here is why: after a certain point the areas of pressure exerted on the penis by the extender change due to changes in the penis and inherent characteristics of these devices. The head increasingly gets uncomfortable and the stretch is no longer tight enough. To illustrate, so while the penis is in the extender you can push on the sides of the penis and it will move quite a bit from side-to-side after several weeks of wearing it, but you can’t increase the force applied after a while because 1) the elastic band stretches after a certain amount of pressure is applied 2) the amount of pressure needed to keep the penis tightly stretched becomes too much for the head to bare even with lots of padding.

Which kind of extender have you used?

First, I should have titled this thread “why extenders give diminishing returns”.

I have used 4X Labs and a Jes, which are two of the best reviewed.

I have the X4 and can validate your observations of the pressure vs slippage. But there are several threads on here that refer to solutions to this problem. Wrapping with something like TheraBand, is one. Another seems to be a VAC Ads head piece that doesn’t have the drawbacks of the noose style. Don’t know if that works with the X4 or not.


4/2008 Bpel 6.50, Beg 5.5, Mseg 4.9

6/2008 Bpel 6.75, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

9/2008 Bpel 7.00, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

Fantom, those are great ideas. I searched the forums for threads related to Theraband and extenders or ADS and found nada. Can you or someone else who knows where this info would be please post a link to a thread. Or if someone could explain how to use theraband with an extender so that one can keep increasing intensity while the penis remains taut and the head is not in pain.

Originally Posted by michaelhorsley
Wrapping drawings

So you would wrap for an extender the exact same way you would wrap to hang? People are doing this or are we roaming into pioneer country?

I am using an extender, and can get up to about 1,500 grams which is over 3lbs. How is the 3lbs with the extender, different from 3.bs with weights?

I had great results on month 1, but month 2 seems to be less. I am about to start month 3.
X3Labs says to stick with it for 6 months before giving up. So I still have 4 months to go.

Logic would seem to dictate that any unnatural stretch or pull on a consistant basis should cause some new cell growth.
But what do I know..

Just looking for answers and solutions.
TT


Start: BPEL 5.5" / EG 5.25" / PV 13.24 Using X4Labs Extender.

Current: BPEL 6.06" / EG 5.6250" / PV 15.26 Started PE April 23, 2009

Goal: BPEL 7.5" / EG 6.5" / PV 20.00 +

Treetop, you’re hijacking my thread, but to answer your question an extender puts the blunt of the pressure between the head and the base of the penis while hanging weights btc, the most common method, emphasizes the ligs at the base and behind the base deeper inside the body.

Now, can anyone solve my mystery?

Sorry Box Seeker, did not mean to hijack. You’re answer makes perfect sense. Thank you. Something I definitely need to consider. I usually pull as much skin as I can through the bottom so there is no pressure stretching the skin. Maybe a bigger base would help this. Anyway, don’t mean to use your thread for getting the info I need. But your answer does help me.

Thanks.

TT


Start: BPEL 5.5" / EG 5.25" / PV 13.24 Using X4Labs Extender.

Current: BPEL 6.06" / EG 5.6250" / PV 15.26 Started PE April 23, 2009

Goal: BPEL 7.5" / EG 6.5" / PV 20.00 +

I’ve used only a (homemade) noose-style kind of extender; while I would not advice it to anyone, I have to say it works fine for me and I can’t understand the issues you are speaking of, so I suspect you are using a strap-style extender. Anyway, have you seen this?

Penimaster - How to wear it without pain - Step by step guide - with pics

Originally Posted by marinera
I’ve used only a (homemade) noose-style kind of extender; while I would not advice it to anyone, I have to say it works fine for me and I can’t understand the issues you are speaking of, so I suspect you are using a strap-style extender. Anyway, have you seen this?
Penimaster - How to wear it without pain - Step by step guide - with pics

Ditto:)


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

I use a Jes extender and while I haven’t experienced your specific situation. I can say that after the first few months gains things definitely slowed down (perhaps newbie gains). Causing me to try other methods and using the extender as a means to cement those gains.


Started: BPEL 6.75" MSEG 4.75", Now: BPEL 7.75" MSEG 5.438", Goal: BPEL 8" MSEG 6"

Originally Posted by BoxSeeker
I have used an extender on and off for months. I get a good flaccid hang from the work, but that is about it. And here is why: after a certain point the areas of pressure exerted on the penis by the extender change due to changes in the penis and inherent characteristics of these devices. The head increasingly gets uncomfortable and the stretch is no longer tight enough. To illustrate, so while the penis is in the extender you can push on the sides of the penis and it will move quite a bit from side-to-side after several weeks of wearing it, but you can’t increase the force applied after a while because 1) the elastic band stretches after a certain amount of pressure is applied 2) the amount of pressure needed to keep the penis tightly stretched becomes too much for the head to bare even with lots of padding.

I 100% agree. I had the exact same useless and uncomfortable experience.

Originally Posted by BoxSeeker
Treetop, you’re hijacking my thread, but to answer your question an extender puts the blunt of the pressure between the head and the base of the penis while hanging weights btc, the most common method, emphasizes the ligs at the base and behind the base deeper inside the body.

Now, can anyone solve my mystery?

Purchase monkeybars Modified Vacextender. When I started I used my Penimaster with the noose set up. I was able to gain about 0.5” with the noose system. Then I ran across the VacHead which is so much more comfortable! You can apply more pressure, for longer periods without much fluid buildup or irritation. Check it out at autoextender.com.


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
What exercises didn't work for youjb560Penis Enlargement1204-27-2008 04:02 PM
Manual tunica work after hanging lig workOSL8Penis Enlargement407-31-2003 12:45 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:21 AM.