Why do people stop PE'ing?
I’ve read that a lot of people simply stop PE. This is a big problem for most members of our little community here.
I thought it might be both fun and productive to start a discussion thread on why people do that.
Let’s try and find all potential obstacles and collectively find as much possible solutions so that we help our “penile brothers” here avoid or/and confront the problems that potentially could cause quitting PE.
So, let me start, anyone wishing to add something is most welcome.
Few problems I think could cause this:
1. Loss of motivation
a) Disappointment in results:
- A lot of people come to this forum trying to find an easy solution. They cannot comprehend that PE takes time and dedication, and after not seeing results in first few days, they tend to think this is a fraud.
- By over or under training, people sometimes get discouraged because of zero or even negative results.
- Taking decon break and than restarting all over again can be a kind of a kick in the groin if you lack patience and can cause you to quit.
b) Boredom/loss of interest:
- Some people find doing the 25 minutes newbie routine too long, too boring.
- To few people, this forum helps them discover that having a smaller penis isn’t as big of a deal as they thought, so they just say “why bother”.
- PE usually becomes an obsession to newbies, and people who are prone to obsessions are prone to find new ones before they finish the former ones.
c) Big (and sudden usually) life changes:
- Some events that make you depressed, for example: Death of a loved one, divorce, break-ups, losing a job, losing money etc.
- Some events that make you turn your life around and change your perspective to things, removing PE from the list of priorities.
2. Privacy issues
3. Lack of time
4. Health and injury problems
- And I don’t mean just PE-related ones
So, feel free to donate a piece of your mind in this thread.
Oh, and please, can a moderator move this topic to it’s rightful place? Thanks in advance :)