Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Why do guys starting at 7 inches plus bother

Originally Posted by ModestoMan

What’s “perfect” really depends on the woman. I remember hearing an interview with Diane Keaton where she said she did a scene with Tom Cruise in which he had his shirt off. She said she felt so strange around him—he was just too buffed and shiny for her middle-aged sensibilities.

“Perfect” for her would be someone perhaps a little less fit and radiantly beautiful.

Originally Posted by Lampwick
Jack Nicholson.

Jack Nicholson is radiantly beautiful?

Oh, I see… He’s less radiantly beautiful…

Still, most women find him sexy because of his attitude more than anything else.

Originally Posted by supersizeit
No “buts” need to follow, if there is a relationship (as you already admit) then it follows that it’s an element that can make the crucial difference for all other factors that also have a relationship. A “chain is only as good as its weakest link” sort of philosophy.

That is extremely faulty reasoning. Just because something is an element doesn’t necessarily make it a critical element. We may not be dealing with a chain here.

In fact, particularly if we are talking about women and their preferences, the way these are prioritized has to do with a variety of inter-relationships, not a linear paradigm at all.

Originally Posted by supersizeit
I expected that you would admit to the relationship otherwise I would scratch my head and wonder why you were a member of Thunders in the first place?

People do that all the time. There are a lot of good reasons for being a member at Thunder’s, many of them have nothing to do with dick size.

My own interest in PE has to do with personal ego (and therefore also insecurity), scientific possibility, and that I’ve discovered it’s just plain fun to play around with my dick.

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
I think that most women don’t need perfection in a lover. They want comfort, companionship, and pleasure. Any dick within a reasonable range will do. A truly “perfect” dick could be a turn off to a woman coming to grips with her own imperfections.

Also, and I slightly hesitate to say this, there is such a thing as “good enough” when it comes to sex. An orgasm feels good and satisfies the body and spirit. Becoming a “perfect” partner when you’re already pretty damn good doesn’t offer much additional benefit. One might be better off adopting a different goal, like reading a good book.

I think this can be true for women and men.

And I have to say it is very elegantly stated.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Yeah, but I still want a bigger dick ;)


Going for 6 inches of girth, wish me luck.

Fair enough.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by kazooplayer
Yeah, but I still want a bigger dick ;)


We all have ambitions. Write the vision down it will surely come to pass.

I mainly did it for penis health, reversing ED was my original motive. I did not believe I could grow it bigger.

You can have a penis of great size, but if you can not penetrate a hole with it, whats the use besides taking a piss. Then ED shrinks it down and your flaccid nearly disappears at the urinal and you manage to piss on yourself. This dilemma is pitifully sad. Just get the flaccid up to two inches. Then there is something to get a hold of and pissing on yourself becomes a thing of the past.

Having a 6” inch flaccid is great.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Perhaps if you where not 6’2 and ‘good looking’ you may not have the same level of confidence that has probably greatly contributed to your success with women. We all know women thrive on confidence.. My point is when your average height and average looking you aren’t able to bring the same confidence to the game.. And women can see through fake confidence very easily.. I believe if you can enhance your dick to a reasonable practical size (under 8 inches) you should.. Providing it would give you a great level of confidence which you could use in tandom with better sex techniques to dominate more women. Nothings wrong with an average sized dick but iv met some girls who really like 7 inches plus.. And it’s not easy being 6 flat when they talk about they’re ex and his dick. Also for the benefit of members who are below average in size, the greater number of people who publish routines and results will result in a greater amount of empirical data. It’s advantageous to the smaller man.. All this work everyones doing to give them a better chance of success.

I believe they deserve it too


FUTURE - - nbp 7.5" x 5.75 =Success

Originally Posted by borntodoit
Perhaps if you where not 6’2 and ‘good looking’ you may not have the same level of confidence that has probably greatly contributed to your success with women. We all know women thrive on confidence.. My point is when your average height and average looking you aren’t able to bring the same confidence to the game.. And women can see through fake confidence very easily.. I believe if you can enhance your dick to a reasonable practical size (under 8 inches) you should.. Providing it would give you a great level of confidence which you could use in tandom with better sex techniques to dominate more women. Nothings wrong with an average sized dick but iv met some girls who really like 7 inches plus.. And it’s not easy being 6 flat when they talk about they’re ex and his dick. Also for the benefit of members who are below average in size, the greater number of people who publish routines and results will result in a greater amount of empirical data. It’s advantageous to the smaller man.. All this work everyones doing to give them a better chance of success.

I believe they deserve it too

I agree but I’m no where near 6’2.”
Not all women want guys with over 7” because statistically there ain’t that many over 7” However at TP there are quite a few.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

You know how all those butt ugly guys get all the women? It’s because they got a big dick and that’s the root of their confidence. Either you’re ugly with a big dick or handsome with a small or average one, you’ll get the ladies. Put big dick and handsome together and you double your chances with women provided that you’re not a complete dickhead. But even dickheads get tons of pussy.

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
“Perfect” for her would be someone perhaps a little less fit and radiantly beautiful.


Originally Posted by Lampwick
Jack Nicholson.


Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
Jack Nicholson is radiantly beautiful?

Oh, I see… He’s less radiantly beautiful…

Still, most women find him sexy because of his attitude more than anything else.


No, Jack Nicholson is less fit (than Tom Cruise), and he seems have no problem with finding women who think he’s radiantly beautiful.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by kingpole
I agree but I’m no where near 6’2.”

I believe borntodoit was referring to Manc123 - our recently banned member and thread starter.

Originally Posted by kingpole
Not all women want guys with over 7” because statistically there ain’t that many over 7” However at TP there are quite a few.

Not exactly. Roughly speaking 1 man in every 10 has a 7” dick. Take a million guys and do the math.

When we start moving upwards from the 7” mark the percentage drops off precipitously. Even so, given that 3 men in 100 have an 8” (or more), in an area (like say, Manhattan, with 8 million people +)… Well, there are a lot of guys who are packing.

Still in all, size is of much greater importance to men than it is to women. I have no scientific data to back this up, just years of personal experience dealing with women.

Originally Posted by Lampwick
No, Jack Nicholson is less fit (than Tom Cruise), and he seems have no problem with finding women who think he’s radiantly beautiful.

Jack is somewhat less fit than Tom Cruise no question, but Tom likes to get all buff to participate in his Mission Impossible franchise, and of course the gay orgies he doesn’t tell his Scientology buddies about.

I have a hard time believing anyone finds Jack Nicholson radiantly beautiful. Charismatic, wealthy, powerful, funny, masculine even, sure. I’m with you 100%. Radiantly beautiful? No. Not since the mid-Seventies and even then he was, at best, ‘beautiful’ (hell, I would only put him at ‘cute’, but that’s just me).

Around the time of Prizzi's Honor Kathleen Turner said in an interview that he was one of sexiest men alive (they had a sex scene together), when asked what made him so sexy, she said that it was his devilish charm and his ability to make her laugh.

Comedy is king.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy

Jack is somewhat less fit than Tom Cruise no question, but Tom likes to get all buff to participate in his Mission Impossible franchise, and of course the gay orgies he doesn’t tell his Scientology buddies about.

I have a hard time believing anyone finds Jack Nicholson radiantly beautiful. Charismatic, wealthy, powerful, funny, masculine even, sure. I’m with you 100%. Radiantly beautiful? No. Not since the mid-Seventies and even then he was, at best, ‘beautiful’ (hell, I would only put him at ‘cute’, but that’s just me).

Around the time of Prizzi's Honor Kathleen Turner said in an interview that he was one of sexiest men alive (they had a sex scene together), when asked what made him so sexy, she said that it was his devilish charm and his ability to make her laugh.

Comedy is king.

OK. Maybe not radiantly beautiful. Certainly charismatic, though.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

He was The Joker.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Interesting thread mates. Good discussions all around. Personally, I just like to push my body to the limit. Even if I started out 10 inches I would still want to see if I could break a record. We all have insecurities. Yet, as men, we focus on our penis’ because we would much rather relate our insecurities to a physical aspect, such as penis size, than to the real route of our problems. Its more than likely the real insecurities lie within, our emotions or maybe even our social skills. I’d like to relate this all to woman and how they are never skinny enough to suit our needs. It is not that they are fat or ugly, it is that they are emotionally unstable within and compare all thier problems to their physical attributes.

AND still, I just want to have the hugest wanker on the block.


Starting-March 15, 2007: BPEL:5.2''| NBPEL: 4.5'' | EG:5''

Today-May 17, 2007 BPEL:7.19' | NBPEL: 6.7" | EG: 5.55"

My dick is on steroids!Progress Report w/pic Overtraining is worse than undertraining...

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
Also, and I slightly hesitate to say this, there is such a thing as “good enough” when it comes to sex. An orgasm feels good and satisfies the body and spirit. Becoming a “perfect” partner when you’re already pretty damn good doesn’t offer much additional benefit. One might be better off adopting a different goal, like reading a good book.

You say a lot of smart things, Mr. ModestoMan :nodding:

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
Originally Posted by supersizeit
No “buts” need to follow, if there is a relationship (as you already admit) then it follows that it’s an element that can make the crucial difference for all other factors that also have a relationship. A “chain is only as good as its weakest link” sort of philosophy


That is extremely faulty reasoning. Just because something is an element doesn’t necessarily make it a critical element. We may not be dealing with a chain here.

It’s perfect reasoning… ;) but we agree to disagree.
I never said it was a critical element (although it could be)… I said it’s an element that “can” make the crucial difference, i.e., not that “it will make” but that “it can make” the crucial difference. Remember that all these factors are intertwined/integrated and you can’t really isolate one from the other. Most of all is that they all have to perform in concert with each other in order to obtain the best possible performance. It’s also a question of degree and/or weighing of all those interdependent factors and no one individual will be like any other in that regard unless we were all like pre-programmed androids with programmable factors set to some sort of default. If one factor/element is way out of sync with the others then they all brought down. This means that a guy with a 6x5 could very well outperform a dude with an 8x6 on any given day if those other factors align themselves ( weight-wise) in just the right way. Its not all about dick size.


If you knew you could not fail...what would you attempt to do? Female Foot Fetish Current Stats: 5/4/10 8.5BPx6.0, 7.5NBP Achieved Goal and have been on maintenance program since

2006.

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
I assume, Tivase, that your post is analogy.

:-k

Did I even post in this thread? Or does this reference another post of mine?

It doesn’t matter, it is nice to be thought of, I suppose? :D

:up:

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:18 PM.