Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Why do guys starting at 7 inches plus bother

I have self confidence enough and I am above average ..
(I haven’t yet post my measurements because I’m experimenting with PE at the moment and try different exercises and routines to find out what works best for me .. but that’s another story :) )
and I don’t PE to build my self-worth ..
everyone has a hobby..
some people like
* to play football
* go swimming
* play chess
* reading books
* collecting stamps
* to dance
* bodybuilding
* listen to music
* etc..
* etc..
* etc..

I like PE and get my penis bigger and bigger… that’s my hobby.. ;)

And I don’t see any problem with someone who wants to get his penis bigger even if he is 7” or above..
Come on dude you can’t be serious …
You maybe just have been lucky to find girls who can accept your size .. and I’m happy to hear that..
but not everyone are so lucky … and believe me .. if you meet a girl one day who has had a boyfriend with an 8’’ or 9’’ penis.. then I’m 99.999999 % sure that she will tell you that her ex-boyfriend was larger than you..
and do you know what that mean dude?? She is just telling you that you have a small penis..
I don’t hope so that you will meet a girl like her dude.
Imagine the following:
The girl’s first boyfriend has a 9” penis, and her second boyfriend has a 8” penis and her third boyfriend has a 7” penis. The girl would say: you have a small penis compared to my ex-boyfriend..
And that’s fucked up dude.. (sorry my language) .. a guy with 7” and he is told that he has a small penis??
So what will you say if she sees your 5” …
Okay maybe that was a extreme situation.. but it happens, and that’s one reason why a 7” guy want his penis bigger..
You see dude .. girls are different .. And I’m happy that you have met girls who can accept you..
Because that’s what we all want..

Take care :)


Last edited by haija2006 : 06-04-2007 at .

So I can join LPSG.

Because I’m addicted to large penis comments. If I could inject penis compliments directly into my veins, I would.

Originally Posted by haija2006
I have self confidence enough and I am above average ..
(I haven’t yet post my measurements because I’m experimenting with PE at the moment and try different exercises and routines to find out what works best for me .. But that’s another story :) )
And I don’t PE to build my self-worth ..
Everyone has a hobby..
Some people like
* To play football
* Go swimming
* Play chess
* Reading books
* Collecting stamps
* To dance
* Bodybuilding
* Listen to music
* Etc..
* Etc..
* Etc..

I like PE and get my penis bigger and bigger.. That’s my hobby.. ;)

And I don’t see any problem with someone who wants to get his penis bigger even if he is 7” or above..
Come on dude you can’t be serious …
You maybe just have been lucky to find girls who can accept your size .. And I’m happy to hear that..
But not everyone are so lucky … and believe me .. If you meet a girl one day who has had a boyfriend with an 8’’ or 9’’ penis.. Then I’m 99.999999 % sure that she will tell you that her ex-boyfriend was larger than you..
And do you know what that mean dude?? She is just telling you that you have a small penis..
I don’t hope so that you will meet a girl like her dude.
Imagine the following:
The girl’s first boyfriend has a 9” penis, and her second boyfriend has a 8” penis and her third boyfriend has a 7” penis. The girl would say: you have a small penis compared to my ex-boyfriend..
And that’s fucked up dude.. (Sorry my language) .. A guy with 7” and he is told that he has a small penis??
So what will you say if she sees your 5” ..
Okay maybe that was a extreme situation.. But it happens, and that’s one reason why a 7” guy want his penis bigger..
You see dude .. Girls are different .. And I’m happy that you have met girls who can accept you..
Because that’s what we all want..

Take care :)

Maybe it’s a cultural thing. I think America is generally more concerned with appearance and aesthetics in general than Britain.cos I’ve never had a girl compare me to anyone else, that actually includes some American girls when I visited.

Fair enough if you’re doing it for yourself, but doing it JUST to become ‘acceptable’ to a minority of women.I don’t know: questionable motives in my opinion.

Originally Posted by Manc123
Seriously.I’m 5.5 NBP and never had a any complaints and I’ve slept with an over-average amount of women. I’ve always been quite happy with being ‘average’ but I’ve recently heard that ‘average’ may be 6 inches plus so thats why I started PE.I would be quite happy quitting forever at 6 inches.

My question is to the guys who started off big, like 7inches or more.why would you bother with this? It takes a lot of time and dedication, and you already have awesome sized cocks!! The vast majority of women don’t like anything over 8 inches anyway.with most stating about 7 inches to be ideal. (I cba referencing this but I’m not making it up)

I’m not saying you shouldn’t or anything.it’s your choice, but I was just wondering what the reasons are.I mean I saw one user who was something like 7.5x5.5 and was on here to get to 7.5x6 and I couldn’t help thinking.don’t you have anything better to be doing.is the extra 1/2 of girth REALLY gonna make that much difference to your life?

Does anyone have any real reasons? Or is it just pure insecurity?


Do you think that 1/2 in length is going to make that much of a difference in your life?

Originally Posted by obsessed
Do you think that 1/2 in length is going to make that much of a difference in your life?

Of course not. I’d just like to be able to say to myself that I’m at least average.plus ‘6 inches’ sounds better than ‘5.5 inches’

Originally Posted by Manc123

Of course not. I’d just like to be able to say to myself that I’m at least average.plus ‘6 inches’ sounds better than ‘5.5 inches’

6? 7 sounds even better. What about 8?

Originally Posted by obsessed
6? 7 sounds even better. What about 8?

Haha fair play. Yea that would be nice!! :D

Because most of the girls can’t see the things as we do.They do not understand percentages .. To say 50% of the guys have 6’ , ok it may be true but a girl does not think that way.If she had 8.5” boyfriend and now she sees your 6.5” of course assumes that you are small.This is the point , if the girl has 9” in her life , she will assumes all above small , and doesn’t care that it may be 90% of the people , they are still small for her , and she keeps looking for the 10”.

Originally Posted by Manc123
Of course not. I’d just like to be able to say to myself that I’m at least average.plus ‘6 inches’ sounds better than ‘5.5 inches’

A ha!

That’s all anyone is saying.

And you, at 6’2”x5.5”, might notice a proportionality difference if we both took our pants down.

Maldo

I’m 8” x 6” BP, but still don’t feel as though I’m ‘big’. To each there own I suppose. There are more factors, for example, psychological ones, than just the physcial dimensions of your penis that determine how you perceive it.

Originally Posted by kazooplayer

Agreed Modesto, and what bothers me most about this post, is you are implying a value-base on penis size, which to you is average-slightly above : We all have values associated with our size, some of use want bigger, some not, but does that imply that the bigger guys are all destitute, insecure, weak-minded people? No, certainly not, they just have a different size in mind when they think of a perfect dick.

I’m not really understanding your comment, Kazoo. What is the “value-base” you’re talking about?

I certainly didn’t mean to suggest that bigger guys are in any way deficient mentally or emotionally.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Originally Posted by modestoman
This is a website for penis enthusiasts. We’re like those car nuts you see on TV, only we’re revving up our dicks instead of our engines. Some of us are insecure. Some of us are show-offs. Many of us want to see women’s jaws drop.

:rolling: Too true!

“Penis enthusiasts”… :rolling:

Originally Posted by Manc123
My question is to the guys who started off big, like 7inches or more.why would you bother with this?

Some people just want a bigger penis — that’s why I do it. Self-improvement is the goal, so is it really fair to judge the size of someones penis based on what is considered average?

Unless you go around showing everyone your genitals so that they could offer a critique, or carefully take every other man’s BPEL, it seems like it would be difficult to really get a good sense of where you are overall.

I know that I for one really haven’t seen enough erections in person to have any idea of where I stand and I’m not really concerned about it.

Originally Posted by kazooplayer
Uhh, haha, you knew I was kidding right? This double-sarcasm thing doesn’t work so well over the intranet.


Yeah, I was being sarcastic too. I’d never heard of David Shade before this thread. I googled him and (sure enough) he is the love master.

In case you missed it:

Originally Posted by Manc123
I know for a fact that I’m shit hot in bed (read some David Shade).


That made me chuckle.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:08 PM.