Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Why Did You Get Into PE

For me it is for improved penile health. I’m almost 30.. LOL

Well, at 52 PE is awesome!


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Because I feel as if I have a thin penis, starting at 4.6 meg, now 4.8. I want my girl to be more satisfied, she deserves it.

Insecurities all my life.

6,5 BPEL 4,9 EG

To get a bigger cock and receive all the benefits that accompany it. Making the wife go crazy, sky high confidence, and hard on’s on command!!!

Originally Posted by Ironhead22
To get a bigger cock and receive all the benefits that accompany it. Making the wife go crazy, sky high confidence, and hard on’s on command!!!

I hate to disillusion you none of these things is actually going to happen…. just saying.

Originally Posted by troubadoue
I hate to disillusion you none of these things is actually going to happen…. just saying.

Haha if you say so man. So far with the size I have gained my wife enjoys sex much more, I feel much more confident(even though i always have been)and my quality and quantity of erections has increased dramatically. This is after only one and a half months. So I’ll keep my positive attitude and continue moving forward.

I started PE because I felt that I had small penis (13-14cm back then). Now, I’m above average but I want a pornstar cock and I will continue PE when I get it. Also, I’m obsessed with this PE thing. And taking long breaks kills me.

If I would know for a fact that I would never gain anything anymore, I would become depressed. You see, this PE is a big part of my life, and I’m happy that I’ve discovered it.


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Originally Posted by Ironhead22
Haha if you say so man. So far with the size I have gained my wife enjoys sex much more, I feel much more confident(even though i always have been)and my quality and quantity of erections has increased dramatically. This is after only one and a half months. So I’ll keep my positive attitude and continue moving forward.

Seriously? I have to admit that I am having a hard time believing that your reported size increase, 1/4” in length and 1/8” in girth, is making any noticeable difference in a real world.

And this confidence thing…. it has been my experience that those who feel a need to mention or discuss it, are usually struggling with it regardless of how hard they try to convince themselves that it isn’t the issue for them. It is a little bit like with money. You hardly ever hear people who are truly in the one percent taking about money. But it changes drastically for those who are in the rat race. Here almost everybody is trying to show how smart he is with his money. They are ready to brag endlessly about even the smallest financial success. The closer to the bottom of the rat race “runners” you get, the more comical it gets. What is the difference? The one percent actually have money, and a lot of it, so talking about it isn’t important to them under normal circumstances. But for those in the rat race…. money is what they want and they are much more likely to talk about it. It is important subject to them.

But I can understand all that…. after all, self-confidence is important thing in life. What I find absolutely ludicrous is an idea of trying to build self-confidence around an increased penis size. It is just patently idiotic and begs for laughter.

What crawled up your ass today trobadoue? Just feeling the need to stomp on someone?

Originally Posted by Vikingwhore
What crawled up your ass today trobadoue? Just feeling the need to stomp on someone?

Ditto!

Ironhead is doing great. Be happy for him.

Originally Posted by Vikingwhore
What crawled up your ass today trobadoue? Just feeling the need to stomp on someone?

It isn’t the case at all…. it’s just when I see someone trying to perpetuate the “big dick = sky racketing confidence” myth I gracefully point out the absurdity behind it. That’s all.

If you didn’t have a large one and now you do and any doubt, insecurity, negative self talk behind it is gone you will have larger confidence.

The swagger inducing energy I experienced when I grew my first inch is what I call “cock consciousness” and much like anything else, unless you’ve experienced it, you have no idea what people are on about.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by TheGr8Leviathan
I wanted to bring my girth up to par with my length

Similar thing here, I had above average girth to start with but because of my length, it looked a bit long and thin to me. Ridiculous, but that’s how we think, isn’t it? I’m really pleased with my girth gains but I did length work too and gained an inch, which I’m also pleased with. I always weigh in on the eternal what-women-like argument on the side of people saying that most women find average-sized cocks perfectly adequate if the owner knows what he’s doing with it, yet in my own life I’ve taken an already big cock and made it bigger simply because, at heart, I love having a big cock. My girlfriend loves it too, so that’s cool, but I’m aware that some women wouldn’t be so enthusiastic about it. But different people like different things, so as long as we can meet someone who’s compatible with us, it’s all cool.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:08 PM.