Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Why did you decide to do PE

Originally Posted by Nadashyguy
I’m curious. Does your wife know you PE and, if so, does she support it?

I mentioned in a different thread that my wife totally supports PE and that it’s great I don’t have to hide anything like my pump, clamps, golf weights, etc, from her, but I do have to hide everything from my 11 year old daughter.

What would you say to your kids if they found your “stuff”?

I hope that day never comes, bro!!!

No, she doesn’t know. Anytime I’ve mentioned things in relation to size and female anatomy she gets weird so I would imagine she would freak out if she knew. With my work the having a clamp in my bag is not a big deal, the golf weights are really the only thing I haven’t came up with an excuse for yet. My kids are very young so they wouldn’t know what any of it was anyway.

Male ego, pure and simple. Then I found out it’s fun, and there’e a great fellowship here at Thunders! It’s just about the only thing I have in my life that I do just for me.


:_pump: :donatecar

Originally Posted by clgp7
Male ego, pure and simple. Then I found out it’s fun, and there’e a great fellowship here at Thunders! It’s just about the only thing I have in my life that I do just for me.

Clgp7.you have had nice gains.

What is your routine like?

Originally Posted by wantmore6
No, she doesn’t know. Anytime I’ve mentioned things in relation to size and female anatomy she gets weird so I would imagine she would freak out if she knew. With my work the having a clamp in my bag is not a big deal, the golf weights are really the only thing I haven’t came up with an excuse for yet. My kids are very young so they wouldn’t know what any of it was anyway.


My wife feels the same way and says PE is “strange” but totally respects what I’m doing and gives me the privacy I need to do what I do.

Have you considered telling her?

Originally Posted by Nadashyguy
My wife feels the same way and says PE is “strange” but totally respects what I’m doing and gives me the privacy I need to do what I do.

Have you considered telling her?

I believe she would think it was a little more than strange. Perhaps that I’m a complete nutbag. Yes, I’ve considered it but then I think of the time that another mutual friend of ours brought up the PE topic several years ago while we were all drunk at a bar. He said “I found this site on the Internet where you could do these penis excercizes to make it bigger and they actually work.” She laughed so hard I thought she was going to faint. I have to admit that at the time I got a good chuckle out of it as well and thought it was weird. More because he was telling us that he was doing this in a public place than the fact that he was doing it.

Now, here I am several years later doing this and hiding it from my wife. If only I knew then about PE what I know now I would already have a huge unit. If nothing else take this away from the story. When someone tells you something while drunk that seems extremely weird don’t instantly blow it off as BS. They might actually be right.

Originally Posted by peforeal
I always wanted a bigger dick for my own male ego issues, and when PE seemed to provide an answer to my problem, I took the plunge and haven’t looked back since.

Peforeal

Same here.


Stats: (10/24/04) : BPEL-7.25", EG-5.5" (01/22/07) : BPEL-7.6", EG-5.6" after 1 year of maintenance

Goal: 8.5" L x 6.5" G

I STARTED BECAUSE I HAD ED and really did not care if it grew much, However, the side effects of PE, in my case was growth.

I did not start because I wanted extra lenght.My main reason for starting PE is due to my decreasing hardness of my erections. Of course if I do gain some size that would be a wonderful side effect.

Well, one day I stood on front of my door and realized that I had forgotten to take my keys when leaving the house. So I imagined: “Man, what if your dick was so big that you could just whip it out now and smash that friggin’ door to pieces?”

The thought stuck with me and ever since, I’ve been PEing. Lesson? A door is a gateway to reach a goal, but it can also be the actual challenge itself. Take care.


Et... la nuit se continue. C\'est vrai. Elle est complètement dechirée - ma tête.

In search of help for my ED I stumbled upon PE and turned a problem into a NP. :D


Wishing and hoping for the best - yup your doing it wrong.

I have started to do PE cause I realized that I already have a pretty decent size penis, but I would like to go for the goal and be super big so I can look at the impressions of girls faces when they see it right before it goes in them. I guess it is a turn on to me. I dont know.


BPEl: 8.25" Gl: 5.2" Goal: El: 9" Gl: 7 Some New pics/Starter Clamping Pics

I started PE because I never liked the size of my dick. I’ve always thought it was very tiny. Now I see ‘him’ as a normal :)

I started for the penile health benefits! Now I’m just trying to maintain them and hopefully get some gain.

I started PE to boost my confidence and improve the sensations during sex. A great bonus from PE is proving my wife wrong. She said that my dick seemed to be bigger and so I told about my PE routine. She said that PE would never work. Well 2 inches later, she made me stop. She was also wrong about being able to deep throat whatever I had between my legs - dammit!


I'm hung like Einstein and smart as a horse.

It was spam that brought PE to my attention. Prior to that I can’t say I ever gave my dick size a thought, but once the idea of being able to make it bigger got into my head it stayed there. Only to grow and fester to the point where I now spend considerable time trying to realise the dream for a bigger unit.

And yeah, of course it’s a dream that is ego driven. Not doing it because I think it will bring world peace closer to reality. :)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:06 PM.