Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Who has biggest dick in this forum

Brianrex is pretty big, but the question wasn’t “Who is the longest?” it is “Who is the biggest?”

Girth is a factor in this. A guy with a 9” dick with only 4.5” girth has a smaller dick than someone that is 8.5” x 5.5”

Wasn’t Bib over 10”?

xlmagnum, you might be the biggest dick on this forum :) j/k
I was taught how to work out volume today and yours seems to be about 31.48.

A 9 x 5.5 would be about 21.78.

Originally Posted by bluenun
xlmagnum, you might be the biggest dick on this forum :) j/k

I bet Thunder would back you up on that claim. :mwink:

Originally Posted by bluenun
I was taught how to work out volume today and yours seems to be about 31.48.

A 9 x 5.5 would be about 21.78.

I think the biggest would be RWG or Bib by volume. RWG wasn’t as long as some, but he was almost 8” in girth.

bannor.


"Crazy dancin! Making my penis sore!"

- Dave Chapelle

Originally Posted by xlmagnum
RWG wasn’t as long as some, but he was almost 8” in girth.

:eek: :confused: :-k #:-o ;(

Is he celibate? Who on earth would he use that on? I’ve heard guys here talk about 6.5”, and sometimes even 6”, girth being difficult for many women.

Originally Posted by ziggaman
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Well, ok, maybe not me

Zig, You didn’t try hard enough. Another e and you would have done it!


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:

Originally Posted by motivated
:eek: :confused: :-k #:-o ;(

Is he celibate? Who on earth would he use that on? I’ve heard guys here talk about 6.5”, and sometimes even 6”, girth being difficult for many women.

No and funny thing is the guy is ALWAYS trying to get his wife to take it up the garbage can. Even gay guys run from him.


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

Originally Posted by 789
No and funny thing is the guy is ALWAYS trying to get his wife to take it up the garbage can.

Ouch!!!

Originally Posted by xlmagnum
I bet Thunder would back you up on that claim. :mwink:

I think the biggest would be RWG or Bib by volume. RWG wasn’t as long as some, but he was almost 8” in girth.

After I made that post yesterday I thought you might take offense to my first sentence but it is good to see you didn’t.

Anyway I think RWG left the forum a couple of months back and BIB is no longer here so you are looking to be favourite for having the biggest dick on this forum.

I see you gained most of your length from this routine,

Stretching with the anal…

Quote
RWG wasn’t as long as some, but he was almost 8” in girth.

At the base. His midshaft girth, as he often noted, was “only” something like 6.5”, and the shaft narrowed further toward the glans. I don’t think anyone has ever shown a girth bigger than RWG’s on the forum, though, except for that Fatcockla guy.


Please :donatecar to Thunder's Place to keep it running.

I would say RWG also..


Feb 2003: 7" BPEL x 5" EG. June 2006: 9" BPEL x 6.5" EG

(6" base girth)

Its me. However, as I can already tell you are disrespecting me with your sceptical thoughts, I will not be posting ruler shots, as you don’t deserve them…

I’m leaving now never to return.


See Ya,

BigJ

I don’t know who is the biggest, but I know you looks the biggest. Have you seen Dangleman’s picks yet? My God!! Anaconda is right!!!!

Originally Posted by bluenun to xlmagnum
After I made that post yesterday I thought you might take offense to my first sentence but it is good to see you didn’t.


I must agree, XLM has matured a great deal, and he is an asset to this board. Great. Now both of his heads are growing. :mutley:


-rtg

Originally Posted by RoomToGrow
I don’t know who is the biggest, but I know you looks the biggest. Have you seen Dangleman’s picks yet? My God!! Anaconda is right!!

I think Darkmana looks much bigger than Dangleman, personally.
That guy looks monstrous!
But Dangleman is still damn big!


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Originally Posted by slackjawedyokel

I think Darkmana looks much bigger than Dangleman, personally.

That guy looks monstrous!

But Dangleman is still damn big!

Darkmana looks bigger because of the picture angle. If Dangle took a picture at that angle it would be SiCk!! I’m not saying that I don’t beleive Darkmana is the size he says he is, that’s not my point (I for one do believe him). It’s just that angle makes you look bigger.


-rtg

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:40 AM.