Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Who gained wIth ADS

12

All ADS, not tension, I could not get that to work, I am too active in my job. I have a way to do tension at my desk at home, I will try that…
ADS was in excess of 2# as I recall. I used the same clamp unit for everything, I will see about pics of that soon, might help a few guys!

I need to do more heavy sets, followed up by the ADS. They go together!


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL: New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL re-STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name has CHANGED! (formerly ...2BigAlready.) Enter the NEW ME! :D

Weird 2Big. In my opinion tension is more stealth if your using at work and are too active. Ive tried an ADS, which I love but its too bulky.

When you refer to ADS, you mean ADS with weights not tension device like jes extender or like a leg strap tension right?

Really would love to see this setup you have.

I use monkeybar’s xsleeve ADS as part of a routine that includes multiple other elements: jelqing, stretches, & ulis and hanging with heat or a fulcrum. I’m happy with my gains, but I don’t think the ADS would take me past the newbie gains stage by itself.


Live long and prosper.

Hey ErnieB. Nice gains in 3 mth period. I looked at your stats. How dobyou jelq, stretch, etc with the Xsleeve

Originally Posted by 5inches911
Hey ErnieB. Nice gains in 3 mth period. I looked at your stats. How dobyou jelq, stretch, etc with the Xsleeve

I don’t use any equipment when I’m doing manual exercises. I do the exercises first thing in the morning, take a shower, then put the xsleeve on with a cap and attach it with a few rubber bands to a knee brace. I use that set up for a couple of hours in the morning, and a couple of hours at night. In between I hang with a fulcrum, alternating between the bib and monkeybar’s vachanger. My goal is to get 4 hours of hang time (30 minute sets) in and 4 hours of xsleeve time in on PE days.


Live long and prosper.

I need to check out these new devices. I just use a modified padlock style ADS, with added weight.
Metal loop, and I use an o-ring instead of a rubber band, reduces slippage ;)

I found my old padlock ADS, it was 1-1/8” and my current one is 1-1/4” and it is ALSO too tight!
PROOF I am Gaining! :salute: :D Girth, at least! Plus, it is just behind the Glans, but MEG seem to be up also.
Gotta hit the Heavy Hanging Moar, and follow up with the ADS :D

The ADS is not very stealth, true, but we have coveralls issued at work, and I wear baggy ones :D
Helps a LOT! When I was really killing the PE about 13 years ago, my ADS was pretty darn close
my left knee, and you should have seen the looks on people’s faces :rofl:


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL: New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL re-STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name has CHANGED! (formerly ...2BigAlready.) Enter the NEW ME! :D

Hey ErnieB i might have to incorporate some hanging to my manual excercises if i dont see any gains after 3-4 more months. (Which I havent yet) Want to give my routine a fair shot (200 dry jelqs or variation with A or V stretches) even though i acknowledge that it might not be the best as I should really be adding to my jelqs but cant due to time and privacy limitations. My best time for PE would have to be on stealth mode. Right now just started doing sometimes 5/2 with my tension ADS or device ADS for like 6-8 hrs after morning routine.

Any recommendations for stealth ADS hanger system. I might also just hook something up in my car as i drive alot and do some stretching that way

PE while driving :eek:

Originally Posted by 5inches911
Hey ErnieB i might have to incorporate some hanging to my manual excercises if i dont see any gains after 3-4 more months. (Which I havent yet) Want to give my routine a fair shot (200 dry jelqs or variation with A or V stretches) even though i acknowledge that it might not be the best as I should really be adding to my jelqs but cant due to time and privacy limitations. My best time for PE would have to be on stealth mode. Right now just started doing sometimes 5/2 with my tension ADS or device ADS for like 6-8 hrs after morning routine.

Any recommendations for stealth ADS hanger system. I might also just hook something up in my car as i drive alot and do some stretching that way

I tried tension bands connected to my clamp, but I prefer using it in the warmer months, I can wear shorts and just stretch down one leg. If I were to be pulled over or stopped at a redlight or something I could un-clip the bands and slither the snake back into my pants :rofl:


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL: New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL re-STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name has CHANGED! (formerly ...2BigAlready.) Enter the NEW ME! :D

Originally Posted by .2BigAlready.
I tried tension bands connected to my clamp, but I prefer using it in the warmer months, I can wear shorts and just stretch down one leg. If I were to be pulled over or stopped at a redlight or something I could un-clip the bands and slither the snake back into my pants :rofl:

You say you don’t use elastic tension? The you hang weights with a compressive ADS at work?
Would be great to see pics or a detail explanation :)
Also, 2 inches with a simple ADS seem to be a lot to me. Are you sure about that?


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

Originally Posted by q92
You say you don’t use elastic tension? The you hang weights with a compressive ADS at work?
Would be great to see pics or a detail explanation :)
Also, 2 inches with a simple ADS seem to be a lot to me. Are you sure about that?

Great Point, 92! ADS was simply to keep everything under tension for growth…
I used the BPS (biker’s passive stretch) detailed at Big Al’s forums, back in the early 2000’s.
I did it for several years, but I also did hanging sets, 12-15# and jelqs, squeezes, pumping on
occasion, “Hang and Swang” which is swinging weights, which makes some great dynamic
stretching on the ligs at different angles. I did PE for a long time, but got the best gains by
never letting off the accelerator. I am working on a 24/7 routine that keeps the unit at a nearly
full extension for length OR Girth at all times, and worked in an electric T boost as well!

Plus, I did LOTS and LOTS of supplements!!!,
…and I am crediting supplements with a lot of the gains. My T levels were sky-high, I was actually coming
down, and got it checked at 1189 ng/dl a few years after I tapered off the higher levels of supplements.
Still had most of the big schlong but my PE was nil, and I was down a lot on the supplements, maybe
30% of my “peak years” intake. I was taking this daily, AT LEAST:

T-Boost 2 tablets or more (2 recommended)
2-3 Horny Goat Weed (avoid the MACA additive if possible)
2-4 DHEA (precursor to HGH, 2 recommended)
1-3 Libido Max
2 tablets of “Extenze” (rarely 3)
Saw Palmetto (more than daily dose usually)
L-Arginine and any regular ‘mens health’ type stuff

I am not recommending any particular supplements, it seems “Extenze” is not as potent as it used to be,
which is a shame, and I noticed they have an “Extra Strength” version out now :(
I was spending OVER $100 a month on supplements, so it takes a serious commitment

I was having a release probably twice daily, and sometimes 3 a day. IMO that is a good indicator of you
T levels, and extra release of testosterone is also achieved this way :D The loads were also very large.

I was such a bad boy that sometimes I would let the snake peek out when I was wearing shorts, if a hot
female was in the line of fire that could glance over and see ;) Quite accidental, of course, as it is hard
to keep everything corralled at all times if you wear shorts in the summer. But I guess not reeling it in kind
of precludes “accident” :p


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL: New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL re-STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name has CHANGED! (formerly ...2BigAlready.) Enter the NEW ME! :D


Last edited by ...2BigAlready. : 03-13-2016 at . Reason: added supplement discalimer
Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:26 AM.