Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Who Are Your PE heroes

Bennet8 is at the top of my list, but I have others I’ll list when I get off work later today.

Braindrain has significant gains but also backed up with well documented photos and threads.

It’s hard to narrow down my heroes of PE. Like other have said, anyone who is on this site and working hard at improving their sexual health is cool in my book.

Although, I do have to give a shout out to Thunder for making this brotherhood come together on one site.

sparkyx, marinera, pudendum


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

Most guys around here are my PE heroes.

The ones who aren’t are the guys with naturally huge dicks who start a “worship my huge dick” member pics thread. And then all the guys on here proceed to go and inflate the guy’s ego and worship his big dick that would be big regardless of PE. Some of them have already been listed as heroes in this thread despite that.

I’m especially a fan of guys like Sophmoric and UFGator who are skeptical of PE but keep trying, and in my opinion, are not dicks about it (pun intended, hehe).


I'm a disciple of science.

Originally Posted by scienceguy106
Most guys around here are my PE heroes.

The ones who aren’t are the guys with naturally huge dicks who start a “worship my huge dick” member pics thread. And then all the guys on here proceed to go and inflate the guy’s ego and worship his big dick that would be big regardless of PE. Some of them have already been listed as heroes in this thread despite that.

Agreed 100%

I understand your point of view, scienceguy. I understand, but like I said, I chose some of the guys as my inspiration, regardless they have naturally big dicks or not. It’s because they’re good people, and work hard at achieving their goals. They help each other.

I like everyone who does their homeworks, and read everything. I like people who are not sure if it works, or not, but yet, they are daring to do it anyways, now that’s what PE is all about. Exploring a new terrority that all the doctors simply won’t give it a second thought. They gave it a shot, risking their dick for us. LOL. It’s true, if it wasn’t for experimenting, we wouldn’t have Bib hanger, clamping, and low pressure pumping. Many different versions of stretches, and alot of theories on PIs, warming up, cooling down, and everything you can think of. These techniques wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for our pioneers of PE.

8Bennet is an inspiration, that’s for sure!

I ve recently been reading braindrain’s threads all the day. Now that’s a dedication for sure.

PE are a lifestyle, whatever you like it or not. We are consumed by our obsession to be big. We are doing a great job of maintaining our sanity, and a balance so far…. :P I think. Haha.

CrazyOne

Originally Posted by crazyone

PE are a lifestyle, whatever you like it or not. We are consumed by our obsession to be big. We are doing a great job of maintaining our sanity, and a balance so far…. :P I think. Haha.

That is one way to think about pe. I am beginning to think pf it more as a martial art with mastery of sexual energies. No longer am I controlled by sexual urges of those venomous snakes with tits.

I bet it won’t be to long either until some crazy MF levels with an attachmen to a crossbow at a firing range.

sparkyx, EquineRooster, and braindrain

So many people but most notably, Thunder for making the site, Girtha for putting me on to clamping (which is my love <3), and Super Saiyan for putting me on to arginine, and zinc (two things I never would have thought of for PE) also the classic stories lol.

But just because I haven’t said your name doesn’t mean you are nothing to me. So i’d like to take this time out to say ….. THANK YOU!!!!!! to all the wonderful people who post here and help compile this great database of information :)


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

Gonna sound like a kiss ass here but it needs saying. All the moderators. If they weren’t on the job then this place would break down in a minute. I love the fact you can disagree with someone here and do it in a civilized way and recieve equal treatment back. I wouldn’t even be on this site except for the excellent work of the moderators and of course Thunder himself.


"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Originally Posted by crazyone
I understand your point of view, scienceguy. I understand, but like I said, I chose some of the guys as my inspiration, regardless they have naturally big dicks or not. It’s because they’re good people, and work hard at achieving their goals. They help each other.

I like everyone who does their homeworks, and read everything. I like people who are not sure if it works, or not, but yet, they are daring to do it anyways, now that’s what PE is all about. Exploring a new terrority that all the doctors simply won’t give it a second thought. They gave it a shot, risking their dick for us. LOL. It’s true, if it wasn’t for experimenting, we wouldn’t have Bib hanger, clamping, and low pressure pumping. Many different versions of stretches, and alot of theories on PIs, warming up, cooling down, and everything you can think of. These techniques wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for our pioneers of PE.

8Bennet is an inspiration, that’s for sure!

I ve recently been reading braindrain’s threads all the day. Now that’s a dedication for sure.

PE are a lifestyle, whatever you like it or not. We are consumed by our obsession to be big. We are doing a great job of maintaining our sanity, and a balance so far.. :P I think. Haha.

CrazyOne

Second that!:D Sharing is caring and knowledge is power, cheesy as it may sound it could not be more true:D

Definately like to thank Thunderss himself and the moderators that keep this place up and running. This place is like a safe haven for us to share our ideas and collective knowledge in the quest to enlarge our units. It’s actually more then just enlarging our units. This is a place to meet new people and interact with our fellow man about every day life. So I don’t look at it as PE heroes. I look at it as PE brothers just sharing our knowledge to help out our fellow man.


(Starting size) (NBPEL: 8 Inches), (BPEL: 8.5 Inches) (BPFSL: Didn't measure then), (Midshaft Girth: 5.2 Inches), (Base Girth: 5.5 Inches)
(Current size) (NBPEL: 9.3 Inches), (BPEL: 9.7 Inches), (BPFSL: 10.3 Inches), (Midshaft Girth: 5.8 Inches), (Base Girth: 6.35 Inches)
(Final Goal) To be the next Mandingo LOL.

Banned.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:57 PM.