Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Who are the top gainers in history?

I’d put Rasta in the category of super gainer, dude hasn’t even been at it a year and is making unbelievable gains with picture evidence.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Another argument for length before girth is that most exercises, including those for length also increase girth.

I focused almost exclusively on length and tried to avoid all girth work for about the first two years. I focused mainly on hanging because it was reputedly the best for length gains with little effect on girth apart from a notable increased girth at the base and I was worried about getting a pronounced baseball-bat shape as well as exceeding my girth goals before making my length goals.

It was also part of my overall approach to use a vacuum pump to even out the shape. I wanted to get an increase to girth at the base as fast as possible so that I could buy a larger cylinder and so save money on upgrading later on. That was when money was a lot tighter for me.

Even now I’m concerned that my girth will exceed my desired size before I’ve reached my length goals.

I’m not sure if that approached has slowed me down at all, since a lot of other guys would do a full range of exercises for all the gains they could get. As I understand it jelqing is particularly effective, especially when a newbie, but I didn’t have the strength or stamina for it when I first started so I went straight to Penimaster and then to hanging. My focus has always been on getting length without exceeding my girth goals, but I probably overestimated the ease with which gains are actually achievable, which might have slowed my progress.


Previously known as Mr. Fantastic

-------------------------------------------------------------

Size Myths in the Porn Industry


Last edited by Mr. F : 03-17-2009 at .

Originally Posted by Mr. F
Another argument for length before girth is that most exercises, including those for length also increase girth.

I focused almost exclusively on length and tried to avoid all girth work for about the first two years. I focused mainly on hanging because it was reputedly the best for length gains with little effect on girth apart from a notable increased girth at the base and I was worried about getting a pronounced baseball-bat shape as well as exceeding my girth goals before making my length goals.

It was also part of my overall approach to use a vacuum pump to even out the shape. I wanted to get an increase to girth at the base as fast as possible so that I could buy a larger cylinder and so save money on upgrading later on. That was when money was a lot tighter for me.

Even now I’m concerned that my girth will exceed my desired size before I’ve reached my length goals.

I’m not sure if that approached has slowed me down at all, since a lot of other guys would do a full range of exercises for all the gains they could get. As I understand it jelqing is particularly effective, especially when a newbie, but I didn’t have the strength or stamina for it when I first started so I went straight to Penimaster and then to hanging. My focus has always been on getting length without exceeding my girth goals, but I probably overestimated the ease with which gains are actually achievable, which might have slowed my progress.

See, I changed my whole routine up and it seems that I’m gaining both, maybe slower than what I would had I gone after one or the other, but I’d rather go well rounded all the way through. Rasta, a member here basically went after both and he has had sick results in less than a year.

I’m putting in 4 hours of work (30-40 minutes jelq, 30 minutes of clamping, approximately 40 minutes of stretching, many angles and fulcrums, and 4-5 sets of hanging, 20 minutes a piece. I wanna increase hanging to 6 sets, but life usually hits). I’m also putting in 2 hours at the gym, and attempting to study my ass off. Shits not easy, but if you have the will, you can make the time.

I don’t buy into the 1 way to skin a cat theory. I think overall work you put in is what is most important.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

These days I’m just trying to put together a manageable, comfortable, sustainable routine for the long haul. Too much and it’s too much trouble; too little and I loose motivation because it feels ineffectual and like wasted effort.

When PE is low intensity I enjoy the process a lot. When it becomes a chore (like trying to hang a minimum of ten sets a day) it’s pure drudgery. I suppose it’s about finding the balance. When it gets so work-intensive that I’m not enjoying it I’ll probably take a decon break (unless I’m maintaining the same rate of increase, in which case it might be worth the trouble to get it over and done with, and to cement some of what’s already there).

Originally I wanted to get it done as soon as possible by focusing on intensity so that I could get it done and out of the way and get on with my life, but now that I’m more concerned with definitely reaching my goals rather than with how long it’ll take for me to get there I’m looking at making it a part of my lifestyle (the process can be enjoyable and rewarding in and of itself if planned and managed correctly).


Previously known as Mr. Fantastic

-------------------------------------------------------------

Size Myths in the Porn Industry

Wow 4 hours a day, crazy lol.

I think you hinder any further gain,s unless however your penis is like concrete.

I will be keeping an eye out to see how you do.

Mind you, I hope you do very well !!

Hardbody, then you as well as anyone should know that what works for one person doesn’t work for another. You may have derailed form the newbie routine, but its not a good practice to tell others to start with girth. There is a reason why vets tell others to start with length, it helps to stretch the penis and get it conditioned to survive the harder exercises later on. Other than dry jelqing, someone new to this should stick with manual stretches and the newbie routine, agreed?

Mr. F, I agree. I have always used the idea that I didn’t need to over do it. Compared to others, I have barely touched my dick, with absolutely no set routine. The only set exercises I have done where stretches and dry jelqing. A little hanging, a little clamping, but 90% came from my hands, without over doing it. I also take a lot of breaks. Go figure. I don’t think 1.75 in length and .5 in girth from doing mild work is too shabby, don’t you think?


09-01-07= 6" Bpel & 4.5" Eg

01-2013= 8" Bpel & 5&3/8" Eg

01-2015= 8" Bpel & 5.75" Eg

Originally Posted by rasta
I’m expecting 3 inch length gains within a couple months :D

Lol, what kind of routine are you going to follow to achieve these results?


PE Goal: 7.5" NBP x 5.8" MSG

Originally Posted by bluray

Lol, what kind of routine are you going to follow to achieve these results?

Same one i’ve been doing…stretching and manual clamping/squeezing


From 6.3 to 8 inches in 9 months - Comparison Pics

Start: May 08. BPEL 6.3 EG 4.9

Now: Feb 09. BPEL 8.2 EG 6

Originally Posted by mansun2008
Wow 4 hours a day, crazy lol.

I think you hinder any further gain,s unless however your penis is like concrete.

I will be keeping an eye out to see how you do.

Mind you, I hope you do very well !!

Guys like DLD, Bib and even Rasta are all big gainers and all put in big hours. If you subscribe to Wadzilla’s EtP theory, this makes perfect sense why more is more works. I have a major case of OCD, I’m juggling a bunch of crap right now, but I’m doing what I feel needs to be done. We will certainly see where it gets me. I had a nice erection yesterday and it measured better than what my current stats indicate, but I’m not going to update my numbers until the beginning of April (assuming I truly have new gains).

I’m also have a bipolar case of BDD. One day, I swear, I’m content with my tool, other days the dam thing looks tiny to me, yet the measurements are normal, its very bizarre and hard to describe.

http://www.thevisualiser.net/sizingroom.php

This website motivates the hell out of me, if you go to the penis builder thingy, I notice a significant difference, even between say 8.1-8.2 with a 5.7 girth and my current size, way big difference with like an 8.7 and 6.0.

I need a big tool to compete for and hold on to the women I desire, call it the same mentality 50 Cent had when he made his debut (non-underground album), “get rich or die trying”, well my view is beome successful (as I define it, big dick is just one small but important component, along with schooling, building a great body, etc.) or die trying. Thats how fucked up I am, you may as well stick me in a cave right now and let me do what I have to do to better myself.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Originally Posted by rasta
I’m expecting 3 inch length gains within a couple months :D

My hero!


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Originally Posted by HardbodyPEer

I’d put Rasta in the category of super gainer, dude hasn’t even been at it a year and is making unbelievable gains with picture evidence.

Thanks man :)


From 6.3 to 8 inches in 9 months - Comparison Pics

Start: May 08. BPEL 6.3 EG 4.9

Now: Feb 09. BPEL 8.2 EG 6

Yeah rasta you really have motivated me, thanks man.


PE Goal: 7.5" NBP x 5.8" MSG

Originally Posted by bigtiny454
Hardbody, then you as well as anyone should know that what works for one person doesn’t work for another. You may have derailed form the newbie routine, but its not a good practice to tell others to start with girth. There is a reason why vets tell others to start with length, it helps to stretch the penis and get it conditioned to survive the harder exercises later on. Other than dry jelqing, someone new to this should stick with manual stretches and the newbie routine, agreed?

I am by no means a vet and what I say should not be taken as advice, not when it comes to PE, I’m a rook. I was just stating what I am doing. That being said, I came to my conclusions on what I believed I needed to do after reading EtP theory by Wadzilla and reconciling it with what I know about the biological sciences. I’m not saying its right, but I think its a plausible theory, one that I am definitely experimenting with. It might not work out, I’ve only been at it 2 1/2 months (time is flying by).

Bottom line, yes, I agree with you that sticking to the newbie routine is advice you can’t go wrong with, especially knowing that some of the advanced stuff can be dangerous, especially when you don’t really know what your doing. Clearly there are many vets on here that advocate newbie routine and without question, they know more about the realities of PE than I do. That being said, I’m all for everyone making their own decision, as long as its an informed/educated decision, and not just make the decision on a hunch.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Hey rasta, have you anything to do with shookone?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:55 PM.